Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself (11477 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 10, 2014
Domestic violence has reared its ugly head in entertainment once again. “Hit The Floor” star Stephanie Moseley was shot and killed by her rapper husband, Earl Hayes in a murder-suicide Monday morning, according to KTLA.

According to witnesses, shots rang out at an upscale L.A. apartment complex in the early morning hours. A SWAT team arrived on the scene to find the dead bodies of the estranged couple. Hayes, who was once signed to Floyd Mayweather’s Philthy Rich Records, shot and killed his wife and then turned the gun on himself.

Sources say that the couple was in the midst of a break up, and Hayes believed Moseley to be involved with a high profile R&B singer. Moseley was most recently an ensemble player in the VH1 show “Hit The Floor” and was a backup dancer for Beyonce (“Run the World (Girls),” Britney Spears and Usher, among others.

Both Chris Brown and recent ex, Karrueche Tran took to social media to express their condolences.

Brown Instagrammed, “RIP baby girl. Danced with me on tour and was always the coolest person. My prayers go out to you and HAZE family.”
While Tran had this to say on Twitter:
My heart is so damn heavy. This has been one hell of a week. RIP Stephanie Such a beautiful soul!!!
And attached a group photo of herself, Moseley and two young ladies puffing skinny cigarettes held in extra Long Audrey Hepburn Wooden Cigarette Holders.

http://newsone.com/3075996/rapper-earl-hayes-died-dead-murder-suicide-stephanie-moseley/

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 10, 2014
Consequences of love and trust, especially for folks with mental instability.

R.I.P to both of them.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 10, 2014
The dailymail article is better:

Rapper shot dead his VH1 star wife and then killed himself 'as boxer Floyd Mayweather watched on FaceTime'… over alleged affair with singer known as 'Mr Steal Your Girl'

- Stephanie Moseley was a dancer and actress on VH1 series Hit The Floor
- Husband Earl Hayes was a rapper once signed to boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr's record label Philthy Rich Records
- The couple were found dead at a high-end L.A. apartment complex in an apparent murder-suicide on Monday morning
- Hayes is reported to have flown into a rage over his wife's alleged fling with singer Trey Songz
- SWAT team broke down the door after residents heard a woman screaming and up to 10 gunshots fired
- Hayes is believed to have shot his wife and then turned the gun on himself as officers entered the apartment
- Boxer Mayweather is reported to have been a witness to the deaths as Hayes had called him in a rage over his wife's infidelity

The rapper who shot his VH1 star wife and then turned the gun on himself while FaceTiming boxing champ Floyd Mayweather had flown into a rage over her alleged fling with a singer known as 'Mr Steal Your Girl'.
Earl Hayes, a friend and associate of Mayweather Jr., shot wife Stephanie Moseley, a dancer who starred in the show Hit The Floor, over her alleged infidelity with singer Trey Songz.
Hayes is believed to have shot his wife and then turned the gun on himself at a high-end L.A. apartment complex, according to police sources.

Sources connected with Hayes told TMZ that roughly two years ago the rapper separated from Stephanie because of her alleged affair with Songz.
Trey Songz earned the nickname 'Mr Steal Your Girl' from a song on his sixth album Trigga
+10
Trey Songz earned the nickname 'Mr Steal Your Girl' from a song on his sixth album Trigga
The couple reconciled, but a source told the news site that Hayes 'was crushed and never got over it'.
He is said to have continuously brought up the affair and accused his wife of having multiple flings with various other entertainers.
Hours after the news of the deaths broke, on Monday night Songz tweeted: 'R.I.P babygirl. Once an angel on earth, now watching over us from Heaven. You'll b missed but never forgotten. Love.'
Grammy-nominated Songz - real name Tremaine Aldon Neverson - earned the nickname 'Mr Steal Your Girl' from his songs that talk about his various conquests and brag about stealing other men's girlfriends.
He also has a song called I Invented Sex and will be supporting Nicki Minaj on her European tour next year.
TMZ reported that Mayweather was a witness to the murder-suicide and heard everything after Hayes called him in a rage over his wife's alleged infidelity.
When the rapper said he was going to kill his wife, Mayweather pleaded with him not to - but to no avail.
LAPD raced to the Palazzo East apartments at 7:30 a.m. after residents heard a woman screaming and up to 10 gunshots, a police spokesperson said.
A SWAT team was forced to knock down the door of the apartment and once inside found a back bedroom door closed.

When they sought to go into the room, they heard two more gunshots, police said.
'I suddenly heard screaming,' neighbor Charles Segal told NBC 'and then the screaming stopped and the next minute cops all over.'

Burrel Wilks, Hayes' life coach and close friend, described the married couple as longtime partners who were in the process of breaking up, reports KTLA.
'I've had sit downs with both of them so whatever happened behind those doors we'll never know, but I heard out of her own mouth, he never raised a hand on her so this is kind of stunning,' he said.
Moseley played 'Devil Girl/Arelly' in Hit The Floor, the VH1 drama series about an NBA Cheerleading team called the Los Angeles Devil Girls.
She had also appeared in movies including The Twlight Saga: Breaking Dawn – Part 1, Mirror Mirror and Sparkle and as a backing dancer for singers including Janet Jackson, Chris Brown and Britney Spears.
On Monday, Chris Brown posted a tribute to Moseley on Instagram. 'RIP baby girl. Danced with me on tour and was always the coolest person. My prayers go out to you and HAZE family,' he wrote.
Rapper Hayes was once signed to Mayweather's record label Philthy Rich Records and the couple regularly partied with the boxing champ.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2866195/VH1-star-DEAD-alongside-rapper-husband-murder-suicide-argument-infidelity-famous-singer.html#ixzz3LRhjGOG3
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 10, 2014
Oyinbo nd thier mentality...irole aye dee
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 2:19am On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 2:22am On Dec 10, 2014
Girls don't like descent men!
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 10, 2014
all4naija:

The chic cheated on him, light skinned Ibadan goon.

Edited the title now.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 3:07am On Dec 10, 2014
On TMZ, they say he was goaded and taunted by Floyd for remaining with her.
He called him weak for not leaving his wife after the alleged infidelity.
No one knows the mental state of the next person,someone who is fragile can crack and do crazy stuff.The dude apparently wasn't stable and was singing about suicide and killing

FROM TMZ

Floyd Mayweather whipped his friend Earl Hayes into a frenzy over his wife's infidelity ... to the point Hayes gunned her down ... and now the LAPD wants to sit the boxer down for questioning ... multiple sources tell TMZ.

TMZ broke the story ... Floyd was on FaceTime with his rapper friend Monday morning when the shots were fired. Now we're told, Floyd was telling Hayes he should leave his wife, Stephanie Moseley -- a well-known backup dancer and star of VH1's "Hit the Floor" -- because she was bad for his career.

As we reported, Hayes was distraught over[b] what he believed [/b]was repeated infidelity, including a fling he said Stephanie had with Trey Songz.

One Mayweather source says Floyd challenged Hayes, saying he was weak for not leaving her.

At that point, as Floyd was on FaceTime, Hayes went off and said he was going to gun down Stephanie. We're told when the boxer realized Hayes was going to shoot Stephanie, he begged Hayes not to go through with it.

Our law enforcement sources say Hayes went into the bathroom and fired 10 to 12 shots as Stephanie was taking a bath. We're told she was hit multiple times.

Neighbors who heard the shots called the LAPD and cops rushed to the scene, but when they got to the door they heard another shot and retreated. That shot was Hayes taking his own life.

The SWAT team showed up and broke down the door. Cops found Stephanie's body in the bathtub and Hayes was in the bedroom.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 10, 2014
^^^TMZ and junk journalism again, for hits. Destroying people's careers since Amistad.

Why are they getting Mayweather involved in a case that has absolutely nothing to do with him?

The dead guy's ego was just too big to accept the fact that his wife did what all women do - cheat. He was an emotional wreck who made a slut a housewife. I still don't know why folks who aren't mentally strong always fall in love or do trust. Especially the ones from a background where loyalty is very important.

If you're from that space - falling in love should be the last thing on ya mind cos ego will always make you do stupid things.

8 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by cococandy(f): 4:06am On Dec 10, 2014
Trey songz is a super arsehoole

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by jnrbayano(m): 6:39am On Dec 10, 2014
Entertainment world, the devil's chessboard.

And our people model after these mentally unstable people.

SMH!
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2014
SirShymex:
^^^TMZ and junk journalism again, for hits. Destroying people's careers since Amistad.

Why are they getting Mayweather involved in a case that has absolutely nothing to do with him?

The dead guy's ego was just too big to accept the fact that his wife did what all women do - cheat. He was an emotional wreck who made a slut a housewife. I still don't know why folks who aren't mentally strong always fall in love or do trust. Especially the ones from a background where loyalty is very important.

If you're from that space - falling in love should be the last thing on ya mind cos ego will always make you do stupid things.

Amen bruv.

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 10, 2014
Brothers need to be educated on the fairer sex, their wiles and how to live with them. Yo can't be catching a case on a hoe, what for?!

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by freecocoa(f): 11:47am On Dec 10, 2014
I don't understand how killing someone who cheats/cheated on you is the solution, why not leave or throw the person out as the case may be?

People say love drives you to do things, I disagree o cos this isn't love, how do you kill someone you love?

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by iykedare(m): 5:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Good for the bia*tch and a lesson to the women who think they can cheat on the superior sex and get away with it. angry angry
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Apparently, the rapper recorded a tune in 2010 about murder suicide - cray!!

As the tragic deaths of rapper Earl Hayes and his wife Stephanie Moseley are mourned, a new development has been revealed. Prior to the murder-suicide (Dec. cool, Hayes recorded a song called “Suicide” for his The First 48 mixtape that encouraged the idea of taking your own life and someone else’s. The lyrics make it seem like he had planned to kill himself and Moseley unbeknownst to close friends and family.

On the five minute track, he said things like “I could just kill us both/go out with a smash and take the bitter sweetest of death/it’s freedom at last” and said that he’ll make an example out of himself and do what everybody is scared of. At the end of the song he stated “Bleep it living is boring.”

Give the disturbing track a listen below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZt_UxWyy6k
http://allhiphop.com/2014/12/09/earl-hayes-recorded-song-about-murder-and-suicide-prior-to-killing-himself-and-his-wife/
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yields! kiss

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
@50calibre

Did you hear what J. Cole said about Eminem and white folks trying to steal hip-hop?

He rapped about it on a track. grin
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
Trey songz is a super arsehoole
If you're going to blame Trey, you might as well blame her too. It takes two.
Besides, she was the one who willingly cheated, habitually.
If it wasn't Trey Songs, it would've been any other man.

5 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by cococandy(f): 6:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yields:

If you're going to blame Trey, you might as well blame her too. It takes two.
Besides, she was the one who willingly cheated, habitually.
If it wasn't Trey Songs, it would've been any other man.
not blaming him for the cheating.

It takes a real asshoole to go rubbing it in the face of other men that he slept with their wives.
He won't even see the bullet reserved for him until it hits him.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
not blaming him for the cheating.
It takes a real asshoole to go rubbing it in the face of other men that he slept with their wives.
He won't even see the bullet reserved for him until it hits him.
He didn't go rubbing anything in anyone's faces. He wrote a song about people's girlfriends (how he earned the nickname, "MrStealyogirl"), but you can't blame him for that. He's an entertainer and the females who went to him are the ones to be blamed - since they're the ones in relationships and the ones with the onus of being faithful to their men. It's nothing new for some of these Artists to boast about their conquests in their songs either. Putting a bullet in him will not stop the women from cheating. They can still find other men to creep with. Stephanie herself had cheated on Hayes with other men, so it wasn't just Trey.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by cococandy(f): 6:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
I don't blame any outside party for the sins of the Married person.
Yea married people are the ones who took the vows. It is their responsibility to keep it.

So in case you got me wrong , I DO NOT blame trey songz for the actions of the woman.
Got it?

But yea I can call him an asshoole for the song(which was a deliberate taunt) and many other reasons.
Yields:

He didn't go rubbing anything in anyone's faces. He wrote a song about people's girlfriends (how he earned the nickname, "MyStealyogirl"), but you can't blame him for that. He's an entertainer and the females who went to him are the ones to be blamed - since they're the ones in relationships and the ones with the onus of being faithful to their men. Putting a bullet in him will not stop the women from cheating. They can still find other mean to creep with.

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
cococandy:
I don't blame any outside party for the sins of the Married person.
Yea married people are the ones who took the vows. It is their responsibility to keep it.

So in case you got me wrong , I DO NOT blame trey songz for the actions of the woman.
Got it?

But yea I can call him an asshoole for the song(which was a deliberate taunt) and many other reasons.
Of course, now you don't.

He wasn't deliberately taunting anyone. You're getting carried away.

It's nothing new for some of these Artists to boast about their conquests in their songs.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
wow. rip to the both of them.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
all4naija:
that's because they want decent men angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
I have an uncle who did the same thing, honestly i dont see how it solves anything because at the end of the day the children and other close relatives are the ones who have to live with the trauma for the rest of their lives.

Someone cheats on you, why cant you just leave and carry on with your life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hayes probably had some mental issues to begin with and/or didn't have the proper coping mechanisms to handle how Floyd was challenging him at the time nor with his wife's cheating itself. Some people are just volcanoes waiting to erupt and they'll do so at the slightest trigger.

This is why...

-It's a terrible idea to act out of anger. He could've handled the situation much more differently, other than getting his gun and obliterating her in the bathroom. He knew he had just done a terrible thing and opted to take his own life too; a cowardly act.

-People need to end their relationships if they know they're not happy and/or will have an affair. Separate and stay separated.

-It's a bad idea to get back with someone who has cheated before. Sure, people change, but other times history will repeat itself. Once a cheater, always a ___________ .

-People need to be careful with the sort of friends they have. Floyd himself has a history of domestic violence and harrassment (separate incidences), so I wouldn't call him a good role model nor ask him for r/ship advice. Calling Hayes weak or making him feel less of a man for not divorcing his wife likely didn't help the situation. I do understand why he got riled up though, especially since Stephanie had been unfaithful numerous times, with different men. If I have a friend in a similar situation, I would talk to them about finding someone better, but I wouldn't call them names or be condescending in any way. I'm not saying it was his fault, of course not; but I do feel that he probably was a catalyst at that instant.

4 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yields:

-It's a terrible idea to act out of anger. He could've handled the situation much more differently, other than getting his gun and obliterating her in the bathroom. He knew he had just done a terrible thing and opted to take his own life too; a cowardly act.

-People need to end their relationships if they know they're not happy and/or will have an affair. Separate and stay separated.

-People need to be careful with the sort of friends they have. Floyd himself has a history of domestic violence and harrassment (separate incidences), so I wouldn't call him a good role model nor ask him for r/ship advice. Calling Hayes weak or making him feel less of a man for not divorcing his wife likely didn't help the situation. I do understand why he got riled up though, especially since Stephanie had been unfaithful numerous times, with different men. If I have a friend in a similar situation, I would talk to them about finding someone better, but I wouldn't call them names or be condescending in any way. I'm not saying it was his fault, of course not; but I do feel that he probably was a catalyst at that instant.

Nah, did you listen to the Hayes' YouTube tune from 2010 that I posted, and the lyrics? It has absolutely nothing to do with what Floyd Mayweather said. Floyd just told him to leave the woman, and rightfully so, since he has been with a few adulterous women like Haye's wife. The last one, in which he invested so much money on, killed his unborn seed - and left him dry for Nelly. Also, the domestic violence issues with Floyd can't be taken seriously, since all the women who accused him of beating them - never sustained any physical injuries. That's a professional boxer for crying out loud, with a legit left hook that put people to sleep (ask Ricky Hatton and a ton of other boxers). So, evidently, if he were to physically abuse any woman - then I doubt there won't be any injuries. Floyd is just a victim of his big mouth, his lifestyle, and being hated by so many folks. Yes, he isn't a saint but if I were you I won't believe accusations/convictions, based on victims' testimonies, and no proofs whatsoever.

That said, Hayes' was a beta male/mangina...and he basically did what beta males do - take the easy way out cos of his non-existent ego. Albeit he probably had mental issues as well, who knows? If not, how could someone brag in a tune about murder-suicide as being what a real G should do?

Lyrics from the tune again:

I could just kill us both/go out with a smash and take the bitter sweetest of death/it’s freedom at last
I’ll make an example out of myself/do what everybody is scared of
Fvck it living is boring

^^^The emasculated black men the society keeps churning out these days smh.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Nah, did you listen to the Hayes' YouTube tune from 2010 that I posted, and the lyrics? It has absolutely nothing to do with what Floyd Mayweather said. Floyd just told him to leave the woman, and rightfully so, since he has been with a few adulterous women like Haye's wife. The last one, in which he invested so much money on, killed his unborn seed - and left him dry for Nelly. Also, the domestic violence issues with Floyd can't be taken seriously, since all the women who accused him of beating them - never sustained any physical injuries. That's a professional boxer for crying out loud, with a legit left hook that put people to sleep (ask Ricky Hatton and a ton of other boxers). So, evidently, if he were to physically abuse any woman - then I doubt there won't be any injuries. Floyd is just a victim of his big mouth, his lifestyle, and being hated by so many folks. Yes, he isn't a saint but if I were you I won't believe accusations/convictions, based on victims' testimonies, and no proofs whatsoever.
That said, Hayes' was a beta male/mangina...and he basically did what beta males do - take the easy way out cos of his non-existent ego. Albeit he probably had mental issues as well, who knows? If not, how can someone brag in a tune about murder-suicide as being what a real G should do?
Lyrics from the tune again:
I could just kill us both/go out with a smash and take the bitter sweetest of death/it’s freedom at last
I’ll make an example out of myself/do what everybody is scared of
Fvck it living is boring

^^^The emasculated black men the society keeps churning out these days smh.
The song was written years ago. I'm saying: it's just odd that it had to be at that particular moment during FaceTime w/ Floyd that he chose to do it. Again, I'm not holding Floyd responsible; he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, but some words here and there might've gotten to Hayes who was either depressed or suffering from another mental illness. Note: mental illness is not an excuse for committing a crime. Plenty of people out there are depressed and don't kill, so zero excuses for what he did. I don't condone violence of any sort and no one but Hayes is responsible for what happened. I don't blame Stephanie, as she is the victim. No matter how much she cheated, she didn't deserve to be killed.

Only three people know what went down but unfortunately two are gone, with Floyd remaining and from what I've heard he hasn't been keen on talking to then police. Floyd is a prototypical thug but I don't think he's criminally involved here. From what I've heard he hasn't been keen on talking to the police but if he has nothing to hide he should have no problem divulging what he said, saw and heard to the police. The rest of us can only make assumptions.

About your comment that the domestic violence issues with Floyd can't be taken seriously. Floyd pleaded guilty, was convicted and spent two months at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas for domestic battery. Josie had a police report describing the bruises she got from him. Apart from that, they clearly had other evidence to throw him in jail. He entered a plea deal so he could avoid trial of felony charges, otherwise he could've been locked up for decades, if convicted. I know you're a fan and you seem to think he can do no wrong. =p
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
SirShymex:
@50calibre

Did you hear what J. Cole said about Eminem and white folks trying to steal hip-hop?

He rapped about it on a track. grin

Yeah i did, he said something many black folks already feel but are too scared to say. Few weeks ago, this upcoming new york girl Azaelia Banks attacked Iggy Azaelia for benefiting off black culture but failing to speak on issues regarding black people (vis-a-vis that Michael Brown shooting) i think that was a precursor to this track.

these white rappers find it so easy to jack black culture, and we readily accept them with open arms. Hip hop has been a black way of life, a way of survival by those shut out from the system.. now its beginning to raise many black millionaires and all of a sudden, white people are trying to reap from it too. The white establishment never passes on the opportunity to undermine black culture.

I don't see any black man making waves in Heavy metal or rock & roll these days, surely It should be harder for white people to infiltrate hip hop.

@Topic that guy died like a foo*l. no woman is worth dying over, no woman!! this is what happens when a guy decides to wife a reality star aka glorified whor*e who will do anything for attention. really sad way for a young man to end his life.

I heard floyd mayweather witnessed the incident via skype.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yields:

The song was written years ago. I'm saying: it's just odd that it had to be at that particular moment during FaceTime w/ Floyd that he chose to do it. Again, I'm not holding Floyd responsible; he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, but some words here and there might've gotten to Hayes who was either depressed or suffering from another mental illness. Note: mental illness is not an excuse for committing a crime. Plenty of people out there are depressed and don't kill, so zero excuses for what he did. I don't condone violence of any sort and no one but Hayes is responsible for what happened. I don't blame Stephanie, as she is the victim. No matter how much she cheated, she didn't deserve to be killed.

Only three people know what went down but unfortunately two are gone, with Floyd remaining and from what I've heard he hasn't been keen on talking to then police. Floyd is a prototypical thug but I don't think he's criminally involved here. From what I've heard he hasn't been keen on talking to the police but if he has nothing to hide he should have no problem divulging what he said, saw and heard to the police. The rest of us can only make assumptions.

About your comment that the domestic violence issues with Floyd can't be taken seriously. Floyd pleaded guilty, was convicted and spent two months at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas for domestic battery. Josie had a police report describing the bruises she got from him. Apart from that, they clearly had other evidence to throw him in jail. He entered a plea deal so he could avoid trial of felony charges, otherwise he could've been locked up for decades, if convicted. I know you're a fan and you seem to think he can do no wrong. =p

All Floyd Mayweather allegedly told him was to leave the woman, and rightfully so. In as much as I'm not the type to get involved in people's relationships/personal-lives - I don't see the big deal in what he said. Especially, coming from a man that has been a victim of a few cheating partners. The last cheat, Ms Jackson, almost made him lose a fight against Maidana. Especially, for a guy with no loss(es) on his record - and his unblemished record is the cash cow that earns him tens of millions (the highest paid sports star on the planet) per fight. And that was a chic he lavished so much money on (went as far as buying her new ti.ts and bum to make her look perfect). So, I understand where he was coming from.

Hayes' was just a beta male, with mental issues. And there's absolutely no excuse for what he did. Especially for a guy that bragged about murder-suicide as a great thing. Obviously, that alone should tell everyone about his state of mind, and how sick he was. Dragging Mayweather into this is inappropriate. I believe he would've done it regardless, based on what he rapped about. Regardless, it's poetic justice for the cheat. Women need to start closing their legs.

So, basically, because Mayweather refused to talk to police, he's now a thug, Ms. Yields? He isn't a thug - not-talking-to-police a la no-snitching comes with the territory. The guy is from the streets of Detroit, and boxing took him to where he's now. It has nothing to do with being a thug, it's just the mentality based on the level of distrust between black men/community and police in general. And that has become a generational thing. However, if your assumption of him being thug, was based on his personality, then you might have a point (though I hate when people label black men as thugs - that's what rednecks and racist white people do). However, you need to understand that his personality is the marketing ploy that made him mega-rich. He made himself the most hated guy, with no blemish on his record...and that makes a lot of folks spend money to watch his fights, so that they can see him lose. And that's more money for him loool.

I'm honestly not holding brief for Mayweather, though I'm a big fan of his achievements in the boxing ring, and in his life (especially his marketing skills). However, with professional boxers - their hands are classified as a weapon. So, if he were to punch Rosie, the result wouldn't have been minor bruises. She would've been hospitalised. Hence I never took her claims seriously. Although, the hair-pulling and arm-twisting claims might be legit - but she put me off with the punching claim.

Also, I think sometimes we interpret the meaning of guilty plea as what it actually isn't. You also have to look at why he pleaded guilty. In this case, it was basically because of his antecedents, and I believe his Solicitors must have asked him to do that - to get off the hook quickly. Without the unnecessarily long court procedures, that might distract him from the boxing match he had during that period. If he knew he would've been sentenced to prison for that case, I can assure you that he wouldn't have opted for the guilty plea. The woman in question had no case, apart from little scratches - which might have been self-inflicted (who knows?).

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
50calibre:

Yeah i did, he said something many black folks already feel but are too scared to say. Few weeks ago, this upcoming new york girl Azaelia Banks attacked Iggy Azaelia for benefiting off black culture but failing to speak on issues regarding black people (vis-a-vis that Michael Brown shooting) i think that was a precursor to this track.

these white rappers find it so easy to jack black culture, and we readily accept them with open arms. Hip hop has been a black way of life, a way of survival by those shut out from the system.. now its beginning to raise many black millionaires and all of a sudden, white people are trying to reap from it too. The white establishment never passes on the opportunity to undermine black culture.

I don't see any black man making waves in Heavy metal or rock & roll these days, surely It should be harder for white people to infiltrate hip hop.

@Topic that guy died like a foo*l. no woman is worth dying over, no woman!! this is what happens when a guy decides to wife a reality star aka glorified whor*e who will do anything for attention. really sad way for a young man to end his life.

I heard floyd mayweather witnessed the incident via skype.

Lol, the Elvis reference got me cracking up. And muthaphucking Eminem who has never had any interesting subject-matter to talk about, apart from the Marshall Mathers LP (classic album), yet white folks want to crown him the greatest lol. He isn't even close to top-10. Only J. Cole can say that and get away with it. And definitely Kendrick Lamar as well. His new album is out, and I heard is crazy. Also, apparently, he's projected to have the biggest first week sales of any rapper this year - despite no promotions. I need to buy that album this weekend on itunes, and listen to his message with a clear mind.

Nah, Mayweather didn't witness it. He was just chatting to the guy on facetime when it happened.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Couples Squatting With Parents: Your Experience And Take On It? / I Won't Circumcise My Baby Boy (If Any) / Should Marital Advice Be Taken From An Unmarried(single) Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.