Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,763 members, 7,817,106 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself (11470 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 15, 2014
50calibre:

Lol Kanye hasn't been rapping much of late, he's now a shadow of himself.

College drop-out Kanye is definitely one of the dopest ever. I don't like all his subsequent albums.

Check out Wale's latest joint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ruat7rRGZY
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 7:53pm On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

College drop-out Kanye is definitely one of the dopest ever. I don't like all his subsequent albums.

Check out Wale's latest joint:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ruat7rRGZY

Kanye of College drop out & Graduation was legendary, these day I don't listen to Kanye anymore, his last album yeezus was the very definition of thrash. From making Jesus walks to making stup*id songs about kardashian... That's a big fall grin

Haven't heard from Wale or meek mill in a long time, cool track. Follow me or forget me Lool
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 15, 2014
50calibre:

Kanye of College drop out & Graduation was legendary, these day I don't listen to Kanye anymore, his last album yeezus was the very definition of thrash. From making Jesus walks to making stup*id songs about kardashian... That's a big fall grin

Haven't heard from Wale or meek mill in a long time, cool track. Follow me or forget me Lool

Lol, that is the power of good puss - it takes over the mind, body, and soul. The new Kanye just rant everywhere while trying to be Marc Jacobs lool. He needs to get back to making great music - tired of seeing Drake's Down syndrome face everywhere.

Wale has been running around with Jerry Seinfield of late. And Meek just got out of prison and apparently he's Nicki Minaj's new bf.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2014
@50calibre

I think Wale should have released a video for this tune...it's a banger, came out in October.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q20j0fqBnHs
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that is the power of good puss - it takes over the mind, body, and soul. The new Kanye just rant everywhere while trying to be Marc Jacobs lool. He needs to get back to making great music - tired of seeing Drake's Down syndrome face everywhere.

Wale has been running around with Jerry Seinfield of late. And Meek just got out of prison and apparently he's Nicki Minaj's new bf.

The new Kanye suffers from delusion of grandeur and dresses like a bit*ch.. That guy needs help, anything dropping put of his mouth these days, makes me cringe. Drake is enjoying his fame, fuc*king who*res from American to Canada, one or two more years, he should start fading into oblivion.

Really? Well I think some jewish connection could be good for his career you know.. grin
So meek has landed that humongous batty all to himself damn!!! Lots of guys are heart broken, DJ khaled must be licking his wounds.

Meek needs to smash that thing like no tomorrow and be done because whatever they've got ain't going to last.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 1:45pm On Dec 16, 2014
SirShymex:
@50calibre

I think Wale should have released a video for this tune...it's a banger, came out in October.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q20j0fqBnHs

Cool song, Jeremih brings the RnB feel to it. The video should be easy, just get some smoking got chics together and you've got a video.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 16, 2014
50calibre:

The new Kanye suffers from delusion of grandeur and dresses like a bit*ch.. That guy needs help, anything dropping put of his mouth these days, makes me crying. Drake is enjoying his fame, fuc*king who*res from American to Canada, one or two more years, he should start fading into oblivion.

Really? Well I think some jewish connection could be good for his career you know.. grin
So meek has landed that humongous batty all to himself damn!!! Lots of guys are heart broken, DJ khaled must be licking his wounds.

Meek needs to smash that thing like no tomorrow and be done because whatever they've got ain't going to last.

Kanye has gone nuts! I think his problem started when his mum died, and I think the guy needs mental help. He's highly intelligent, and he says a lot of interesting things, even when he's in that zone. However, he also does a lot of weird things that would make you question his mental stability. I guess that's why he's not in a space to make those classic albums again. He's basically just being narcissistic these days to mask his insecurities, and lack of love in his life. That's the reason he jumped the gun with Kim Kardashian as well. I just hope he gets back to that space again soon. Kanye is dope when he's in that space...and even if you don't like his personality, the subject-matter, the flow, lyrics, and how he samples beats would make you a fan.

Lol, did you hear about the fracas between Drake and Diddy? Apparently, Diddy said he's disrespectful and alleged that Drake stole his beat. Confronted him, and punched him in face - thus making Drake aggravate the shoulder injury he had before that. grin You just can't disrespect folks like Diddy, and I think Drake is getting too big for his own shoes these days.

Nicki Minaj is a trophy. I don't care how fake her batty is, beating that would exponentially increase anyone's ego. grin
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 16, 2014
50calibre:

Cool song, Jeremih brings the RnB feel to it. The video should be easy, just get some smoking got chics together and you've got a video.

Word!

They need chics with bodies like Maybach.

Something like this chic right here:

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Kanye has gone nuts! I think his problem started when his mum died, and I think the guy needs mental help. He's highly intelligent, and he says a lot of interesting things, even when he's in that zone. However, he also does a lot of weird things that would make you question his mental stability. I guess that's why he's not in a space to make those classic albums again. He's basically just being narcissistic these days to mask his insecurities, and lack of love in his life. That's the reason he jumped the gun with Kim Kardashian as well. I just hope he gets back to that space again soon. Kanye is dope when he's in that space...and even if you don't like his personality, the subject-matter, the flow, lyrics, and how he samples beats would make you a fan.

Lol, did you hear about the fracas between Drake and Diddy? Apparently, Diddy said he's disrespectful and alleged that Drake stole his beat. Confronted him, and punched him in face - thus making Drake aggravate the shoulder injury he had before that. grin You just can't disrespect folks like Diddy, and I think Drake is getting too big for his own shoes these days.

Nicki Minaj is a trophy. I don't care how fake her batty is, beating that would exponentially increase anyone's ego. grin

I think kanye survived his mum, he still released some good stuff after his mum passed, I think he began to dwindle when he got himself involved with that Kardashian chic.

Creativity thrives in a creative environment, he stopped hanging out with creative people and started moving with the fashion crowd so what do you expect? Marry a whor*e must be taking its toll, even hip hop folks are laughing at him. What do you expect?

Yeah!! I heard of their altercation, I think it's foolhardy for drake the toddler to be messing with a seasoned veteran like diddy who kill tupac. I've heard many theories, some say drake disrespected diddy by grabbing his mike on stage while performing at a show, while some say he was hitting on cassie. Whichever it is, drake needs to learn some respect.

Many guys have smashed that batty, even gucci mane, I won't mind taking my place in line. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 10:56pm On Dec 16, 2014
SirShymex:

Word!

They need chics with bodies like Maybach.

Something like this chic right here:

Damn!!! This is cray!!

This will make a perfect Christmas present for me. grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 17, 2014
50calibre:

I think kanye survived his mum, he still released some good stuff after his mum passed, I think he began to dwindle when he got himself involved with that Kardashian chic.

Creativity thrives in a creative environment, he stopped hanging out with creative people and started moving with the fashion crowd so what do you expect? Marry a whor*e must be taking its toll, even hip hop folks are laughing at him. What do you expect?

Yeah!! I heard of their altercation, I think it's foolhardy for drake the toddler to be messing with a seasoned veteran like diddy who kill tupac. I've heard many theories, some say drake disrespected diddy by grabbing his mike on stage while performing at a show, while some say he was hitting on cassie. Whichever it is, drake needs to learn some respect.

Many guys have smashed that batty, even gucci mane, I won't mind taking my place in line. grin

Fam, it's difficult to get over losing someone like that, especially the type of relationship between the two of them. Kanye has lost it. Can't you see how emotional this guy gets in interviews? Kim is just there to be smashed whenever he needs something to find solace in.

Also, he's still around creative people. Pusha T and Big Sean can spit. Then you have got No ID and Common on the peripheral. And Jigga is the Hova of creativity and versatility in hip-hop. I just think it's more of a mental thing than anything else. Even on both College Drop-out and Graduation, he talked about fashion there - and fashion industry is one of the most creative industry you can be in. However, you might be right though.

Drake is an id.iot. I don't know why I don't like the guy lol. And he can rap - but he just looks goofy to me, to be honest. I'm also not a fan of Diddy as well. However, that's the problem with rap music today, it's too soft and a lot these new school rappers don't respect the pioneers who paved the way for them.

Nicki Minaj is definitely a good beat lol.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 17, 2014
50calibre:

Damn!!! This is cray!!

This will make a perfect Christmas present for me. grin

Lol, humongous badonkadonk right there!!! grin
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 12:24am On Dec 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Fam, it's difficult to get over losing someone like that, especially the type of relationship between the two of them. Kanye has lost it. Can't you see how emotional this guy gets in interviews? Kim is just there to be smashed whenever he needs something to find solace in.

Also, he's still around creative people. Pusha T and Big Sean can spit. Then you have got No ID and Common on the peripheral. And Jigga is the Hova of creativity and versatility in hip-hop. I just think it's more of a mental thing than anything else. Even on both College Drop-out and Graduation, he talked about fashion there - and fashion industry is one of the most creative industry you can be in. However, you might be right though.

Drake is an id.iot. I don't know why I don't like the guy lol. And he can rap - but he just looks goofy to me, to be honest. I'm also not a fan of Diddy as well. However, that's the problem with rap music today, it's too soft and a lot these new school rappers don't respect the pioneers who paved the way for them.

Nicki Minaj is definitely a good beat lol.

True!!! But his mum died in 07, he still released lots of good stuff afterwards.. his beautiful dark fantasy album was a hit, infact the kanye thats on watch the throne album is way better than the kanye of 2014.

Perhaps it's a mental thing, but something or someone is getting him into that mental space of creative redundancy. I don't think he rolls that much with any of those guys these days, even jigga, he is either at one fashion show or the other with kim. The fashion guys are creative in their own right, but their creativity is within the fashion industry, how a music artist can draw from that creativity is something I don't know.

Kanye's interest in fashion may be from way back but it's now an obsession of his, the guy has changed, he's gone bonkers, c'mon look at how he dresses these days & compare it to kanye of 5 years ago.. He thinks he's some sort of messiah, he named his album yeezus.

Kanye hasn't got passion for music anymore, he wants to be fashion brand. He needs to pick one (one he is good at) which is badically why he's had rows with guys like Charlamagne tha god and Sway..

If kanye can get back to his humble beginnings and write music which relates to thè core of his fan base, then yeah he would be back but if he continues to try to fit in into the fa*ggot run fashion world, bye bye kanye. grin

The drake I liked was the 09/10 drake, his forever single was one of my favourite tracks of 09. I don't understand today's drake.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 18, 2014
50calibre:

True!!! But his mum died in 07, he still released lots of good stuff afterwards.. his beautiful dark fantasy album was a hit, infact the kanye thats on watch the throne album is way better than the kanye of 2014.

Perhaps it's a mental thing, but something or someone is getting him into that mental space of creative redundancy. I don't think he rolls that much with any of those guys these days, even jigga, he is either at one fashion show or the other with kim. The fashion guys are creative in their own right, but their creativity is within the fashion industry, how a music artist can draw from that creativity is something I don't know.

Kanye's interest in fashion may be from way back but it's now an obsession of his, the guy has changed, he's gone bonkers, c'mon look at how he dresses these days & compare it to kanye of 5 years ago.. He thinks he's some sort of messiah, he named his album yeezus.

Kanye hasn't got passion for music anymore, he wants to be fashion brand. He needs to pick one (one he is good at) which is badically why he's had rows with guys like Charlamagne tha god and Sway..

If kanye can get back to his humble beginnings and write music which relates to thè core of his fan base, then yeah he would be back but if he continues to try to fit in into the fa*ggot run fashion world, bye bye kanye. grin

The drake I liked was the 09/10 drake, his forever single was one of my favourite tracks of 09. I don't understand today's drake.

Sorry for the late reply.
Sometimes, when you lose someone close to you, you don't necessarily feel it until after a few years. When the feelings come, you just go anywhere outside what/where you're used to, to find solace. Thus stepping away from the comfort zone you were used to before the incident. Remember Nas almost also fell off after his mum dead...but he found solace in being super pro-black. And he's back to the old Nas now. Folks just handle things differently.

Err, since he owns GOOD Music and makes beats for them, I think he still listens to their projects. Obviously with that, he'll be conversant with the creative space they're in. So basically, he should be privy to all that, and if that can't inspire him, then I don't know what will. Apparently, Big Sean said he's on his new album. Looking forward to what he's going to rap about on there.

The Yeezus thing is more of an hip-hop thing though. Hence Jay Z named himself "Hova"(shortened from Jehovah). Nas named himself "God's son." Rakim named himself "Rakim Allah." I think it stems from the 5%ers belief system about black man being god/allah, and 5%ers are part of the foundation of hip-hop. So, most of them don't see anything blasphemous in it.

The Sway interview still cracks me up all the time, especially the "sway you ain got the answers" bit - hysterical. Classic interview! Just look at that interview and tell me that guy isn't dealing with a lot of demons. grin

Forever was the shiit! Last name ever/First name greatest/Like a sprained ankle boy I ain't nothing to play with. Ditto "Best I ever had."
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Sorry for the late reply.
Sometimes, when you lose someone close to you, you don't necessarily feel it until after a few years. When the feelings come, you just go anywhere outside what/where you're used to, to find solace. Thus stepping away from the comfort zone you were used to before the incident. Remember Nas almost also fell off after his mum dead...but he found solace in being super pro-black. And he's back to the old Nas now. Folks just handle things differently.

Err, since he owns GOOD Music and makes beats for them, I think he still listens to their projects. Obviously with that, he'll be conversant with the creative space they're in. So basically, he should be privy to all that, and if that can't inspire him, then I don't know what will. Apparently, Big Sean said he's on his new album. Looking forward to what he's going to rap about on there.

The Yeezus thing is more of an hip-hop thing though. Hence Jay Z named himself "Hova"(shortened from Jehovah). Nas named himself "God's son." Rakim named himself "Rakim Allah." I think it stems from the 5%ers belief system about black man being god/allah, and 5%ers are part of the foundation of hip-hop. So, most of them don't see anything blasphemous in it.

The Sway interview still cracks me up all the time, especially the "sway you ain got the answers" bit - hysterical. Classic interview! Just look at that interview and tell me that guy isn't dealing with a lot of demons. grin

Forever was the shiit! Last name ever/First name greatest/Like a sprained ankle boy I ain't nothing to play with. Ditto "Best I ever had."

Nah!! No worries

Yeah but the conspiracy theorists would tell you he sacrificed his mum for fame, and looking at it, 2007 was a good year for him, he won the sales beef with 50cent, his popularity sky-rocketed, but I guess it comes a time when old memories can come back to haunt a person.

He's naming of his album yeezus is more than hip hop, it goes far deeper than that. Hear the kind of things coming out of his mouth & you'd know he truly believes himself a mini-god,. Hov, Nas, Rakim, they never talked that way.. Besides most importantly when you proclaim yourself a god, you prove it else it's pure delusion. Yeezus was the wrong name for that wack album.

Well I really feel sorry for him, I hope he manages to free himself of whatever demons are grappling with him and go back to making good music.

That sway interview was an epic tirade, it is one of my all time favourites, sway isn't scared to say it how it is. I enjoy seeing those guys cut him down to size.

Haha labels want my name beside a X like Malcolm, everybody got a deal I did it without one .... I don't think drake has anymore to offer musically.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
50calibre:

Nah!! No worries

Yeah but the conspiracy theorists would tell you he sacrificed his mum for fame, and looking at it, 2007 was a good year for him, he won the sales beef with 50cent, his popularity sky-rocketed, but I guess it comes a time when old memories can come back to haunt a person.

He's naming of his album yeezus is more than hip hop, it goes far deeper than that. Hear the kind of things coming out of his mouth & you'd know he truly believes himself a mini-god,. Hov, Nas, Rakim, they never talked that way.. Besides most importantly when you proclaim yourself a god, you prove it else it's pure delusion. Yeezus was the wrong name for that wack album.

Well I really feel sorry for him, I hope he manages to free himself of whatever demons are grappling with him and go back to making good music.

That sway interview was an epic tirade, it is one of my all time favourites, sway isn't scared to say it how it is. I enjoy seeing those guys cut him down to size.

Haha labels want my name beside a X like Malcolm, everybody got a deal I did it without one .... I don't think drake has anymore to offer musically.

Loool, I heard the conspiracy theory thing. Ditto Jennifer Hudson. Heck, they also had one on Jigga lool. That was when the illuminati thing was huge. I honestly don't know what to believe these, to be honest.

I get where you are coming. But I think he was trying to give an image of black Jesus but the concept and work never matched it. Remember Nas did the same with "hate me now" when he was crucified on the cross...I think he tried it a hot97 summer jam and that was the reason he fell out with puffy at that time.

Lol, Sway was going to punch him up lol. You could see it on his face ESP when he said they can both step to the back and handle it like men looool. Classic interview!

Drake is too cocky for a guy that looks and act like he has Down syndrome lol. But he can rap though.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 10:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
SirShymex:

Loool, I heard the conspiracy theory thing. Ditto Jennifer Hudson. Heck, they also had one on Jigga lool. That was when the illuminati thing was huge. I honestly don't know what to believe these, to be honest.

I get where you are coming. But I think he was trying to give an image of black Jesus but the concept and work never matched it. Remember Nas did the same with "hate me now" when he was crucified on the cross...I think he tried it a hot97 summer jam and that was the reason he fell out with puffy at that time.

Lol, Sway was going to punch him up lol. You could see it on his face ESP when he said they can both step to the back and handle it like men looool. Classic interview!

Drake is too cocky for a guy that looks and act like he has Down syndrome lol. But he can rap though.

Yeah there was a big conspiracy theory about J Hudson, and it sounds believable when you think it through. She lost like 4 people in her family in a single not long after her popularity was up, she was invited to White House dinners, she won awards, she was even invited to perform at MJ's funeral... I'm not one to believe in all these but I think there might be something here.

Nas potrayal of christ's crucifixion can be understood from an artistic perspective, he's not the only one to do that. Even game's Jesus piece album has a black Jesus wearing a Jesus piece in front of it. My issue with Yeesus is is the artist behind it, his failure to seperate the art from the reality. Not only is the album a flop, he comes out talking all this shi*t in interviews making bogus claims about him being the modern day shakespare, thè Da Vinci of our time. Man it's fine talk the talk, but what people love more is seeing you walk the walk. Reminds me of these apprentice guys who come on TV to praise themselves grin ( do you watch that show by the way?)

Sway is a tough guy, he could have given kanye a beat down grin
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
@50calibre

Check out this video. The interview happened a few days ago.

Kurupt went berserk against New York, after Vlad asked him about Kendrick's "King of New York" line. grin

I think he's on crack...be he did drop a lot of science lol. Kurupt used to be super-lyrical! Dammit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU1htlaZS_Q
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:11pm On Dec 19, 2014
50calibre:

Yeah there was a big conspiracy theory about J Hudson, and it sounds believable when you think it through. She lost like 4 people in her family in a single not long after her popularity was up, she was invited to White House dinners, she won awards, she was even invited to perform at MJ's funeral... I'm not one to believe in all these but I think there might be something here.

Nas potrayal of christ's crucifixion can be understood from an artistic perspective, he's not the only one to do that. Even game's Jesus piece album has a black Jesus wearing a Jesus piece in front of it. My issue with Yeesus is is the artist behind it, his failure to seperate the art from the reality. Not only is the album a flop, he comes out talking all this shi*t in interviews making bogus claims about him being the modern day shakespare, thè Da Vinci of our time. Man it's fine talk the talk, but what people love more is seeing you walk the walk. Reminds me of these apprentice guys who come on TV to praise themselves grin ( do you watch that show by the way?)

Sway is a tough guy, he could have given kanye a beat down grin

Lol, the world is too complex, and a lot of things are happening. Honestly, I don't even know what to believe anymore, hence I don't really pay attention that much apart from things that affect me directly. I also remember the Boule talk, and all the talks about these artists doing homosexual rituals for success. And for you to be a successful artist, certain top guys in the industry have to fvck you in the ar.se lol. Also, some folks said all the music come with occult frequencies. I'm not even going to lie, when I first started hearing that shiit in 07/08, I was baffled...and I had to watch gazillion of YouTube videos, especially videos by Prof. Griff of Public Enemy. That was also how I started seeing videos about ancient African history and became interested in that shiit looool. No regrets though.

However, these days, I don't care. The whole planet is a conspiracy and everything has one form of occult, or the other. Even the organised religions. You can't even tell who's lying or telling the truth anymore, and the MSM (mainstream media) is all about UMC (Universal Mind Control). So, who knows if the "conspiracy theorists" are telling the truth, or not?

Yes, you have a point about Kanye and all his crazy talks lol. But I think he was just calling himself the messiah of hip-hop cos he was the number 1 rapper at that period. Lmao @ being Shakespeare and Da Vinci.

Nah, I don't watch The Apprentice. Stopped watching after the first series in which Tim Campbell won (I think I watch a bit of the 2nd second series, can't remember). I just don't like Alan Sugar's face, and most times, I never really have time for TV programmes, to be honest. And these days whenever I switch on my TV, it's always for game, films, news, sports, and music. I can't even remember the last time I watched EastEnders lol.

Sway is from Oakland, and he's super-street and super-militant lol. You can't be soft if you're from the city where the black panthers came - and Oakland is super-ghetto. The guy was around Tupac and all the west coast gangsters back in the day, before he moved to MTV. He'll beat Kanye West to a pulp loool. The Oakland in him almost came out in that day - Kanye's lucky they had that shiit on camera, else he would've punched him in his face.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 4:22pm On Dec 19, 2014
SirShymex:
@50calibre

Check out this video. The interview happened a few days ago.

Kurupt went berserk against New York, after Vlad asked him about Kendrick's "King of New York" line. grin

I think he's on crack...be he did drop a lot of science lol. Kurupt used to be super-lyrical! Dammit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU1htlaZS_Q

Hahaha he's fuc*king high but talking sense. Lol I did hear kendrick mention kurupt on control but never knew he stole the line from him.

Do people still take this East coast - West coast beef seriously? That's ignorance. Guys are just out there to make money to feed their families, no one cares about that bullsh*it anymore.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 4:35pm On Dec 19, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, the world is too complex, and a lot of things are happening. Honestly, I don't even know what to believe anymore, hence I don't really pay attention that much apart from things that affect me directly. I also remember the Boule talk, and all the talks about these artists doing homosexual rituals for success. And for you to be a successful artist, certain top guys in the industry have to fvck you in the ar.se lol. Also, some folks said all the music come with occult frequencies. I'm not even going to lie, when I first started hearing that shiit in 07/08, I was baffled...and I had to watch gazillion of YouTube videos, especially videos by Prof. Griff of Public Enemy. That was also how I started seeing videos about ancient African history and became interested in that shiit looool. No regrets though.

However, these days, I don't care. The whole planet is a conspiracy and everything has one form of occult, or the other. Even the organised religions. You can't even tell who's lying or telling the truth anymore, and the MSM (mainstream media) is all about UMC (Universal Mind Control). So, who knows if the "conspiracy theorists" are telling the truth, or not?

Yes, you have a point about Kanye and all his crazy talks lol. But I think he was just calling himself the messiah of hip-hop cos he was the number 1 rapper at that period. Lmao @ being Shakespeare and Da Vinci.

Nah, I don't watch The Apprentice. Stopped watching after the first series in which Tim Campbell won (I think I watch a bit of the 2nd second series, can't remember). I just don't like Alan Sugar's face, and most times, I never really have time for TV programmes, to be honest. And these days whenever I switch on my TV, it's always for game, films, news, sports, and music. I can't even remember the last time I watched EastEnders lol.

Sway is from Oakland, and he's super-street and super-militant lol. You can't be soft if you're from the city where the black panthers came - and Oakland is super-ghetto. The guy was around Tupac and all the west coast gangsters back in the day, before he moved to MTV. He'll beat Kanye West to a pulp loool. The Oakland in him almost came out in that day - Kanye's lucky they had that shiit on camera, else he would've punched him in his face.

Hahaha they call it the "gay mafia" I've heard so many old artists talk about it. If it's true, then that's rough, imagine turning into a fa*ggot bitc*h just to sell records damn!! I'd hive up music rather than do that.

Kanye needs to sort himself out, as long as he keeps dropping dop*e songs, i couldn't care less what he says.

I'm a fan of the apprentice, I enjoy seeing those guys get ripped new as*sholes on TV. I haven't watched it in about 4 years but this week I came back and saw it on TV and It got me interested again. I'm not a TV guy either outside news and music, there are not many tv programmes that interest me except Dragon's den & The Apprentice.

Lord sugar's face is horrible, he's also mean and rude. I've seen him once, he's real small it's hard to believe he has all the money thèy say he has.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 19, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha he's fuc*king high but talking sense. Lol I did hear kendrick mention kurupt on control but never knew he stole the line from him.

Do people still take this East coast - West coast beef seriously? That's ignorance. Guys are just out there to make money to feed their families, no one cares about that bullsh*it anymore.

Lol, Kurupt is nuts. The guy just went off! Yes, Kurupt is Kendrick Lemar's big homie, and he also alluded to it on that track. So, technically, he didn't steal the line - he just borrowed it from his big homie.

They are just competitive. There is no beef.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha they call it the "gay mafia" I've heard so many old artists talk about it. If it's true, then that's rough, imagine turning into a fa*ggot bitc*h just to sell records damn!! I'd hive up music rather than do that.

Kanye needs to sort himself out, as long as he keeps dropping dop*e songs, i couldn't care less what he says.

I'm a fan of the apprentice, I enjoy seeing those guys get ripped new as*sholes on TV. I haven't watched it in about 4 years but this week I came back and saw it on TV and It got me interested again. I'm not a TV guy either outside news and music, there are not many tv programmes that interest me except Dragon's den & The Apprentice.

Lord sugar's face is horrible, he's also mean and rude. I've seen him once, he's real small it's hard to believe he has all the money thèy say he has.

I honestly think the gay mafia thing has a lot of truth to it. A lot of homosexual stuffs happen in the hip-hop industry, behind closed doors. And I believe some of those rappers are bi-sexual. However, I don't really know much about the homosexual ritual, though lool.

After "The Wire" - I watched the first season of "Scandal" and that's about it for me. I don't have time for TV. Most of the programmes just dumb people down. TV series are dead, since Reality TV took over. And Soap operas are just dead these days, man. grin I can't be ar.sed,to be honest.

Even with "The Apprentice" - apart from Tim Campbell, none of them have been able to create a successful business empire. They always end up as motivational speakers. And what series are the on now? 9? 10? I know when it started in 2005. So, if they haven't been able to create one billionaire (they have not even created one millionaire) since then, why is Alan Sugar deceiving everyone on TV for? grin X-factor is another bogus crap. Apart from "One Direction" and maybe "Leona Lewis" - how many stars have they created? They just sell us a dream all the time. I hope I'm not sounding too over the top, though.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 4:15pm On Dec 20, 2014
SirShymex:

I honestly think the gay mafia thing has a lot of truth to it. A lot of homosexual stuffs happen in the hip-hop industry, behind closed doors. And I believe some of those rappers are bi-sexual. However, I don't really know much about the homosexual ritual, though lool.

After "The Wire" - I watched the first season of "Scandal" and that's about it for me. I don't have time for TV. Most of the programmes just dumb people down. TV series are dead, since Reality TV took over. And Soap operas are just dead these days, man. grin I can't be ar.sed,to be honest.

Even with "The Apprentice" - apart from Tim Campbell, none of them have been able to create a successful business empire. They always end up as motivational speakers. And what series are the on now? 9? 10? I know when it started in 2005. So, if they haven't been able to create one billionaire (they have not even created one millionaire) since then, why is Alan Sugar deceiving everyone on TV for? grin X-factor is another bogus crap. Apart from "One Direction" and maybe "Leona Lewis" - how many stars have they created? They just sell us a dream all the time. I hope I'm not sounding too over the top, though.

I tell you!! lots of scary things happening behind the scene, the price of fame could be really expensive for some.

The Wire is one of my favorite TV series of all time, I'm a big TV series person (not soaps or trashy stuff you find on everyday TV) i mean real intriguing TV shows that keep you on the edge of your seat. I've seen Prison break, 24, Lost, Breaking Bad, and I'm currently following Homeland, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. You should try some of these shows.

Tim Campbell is probably one of the few apprentice contestants who has had some form of success. The thing is; the scope of the apprentice has changed from what it used to be. In it's earlier days, the contestants vied for a job in Lord Sugar's company, today they vie for a £250k investment in a business, so perhaps soon a millionaire will emerge. X factor is a joke, i cant stand it. JLS, Alexander Burke also achieved some fame, one direction are just a creation by Simon cowell to milk gullible teenage girls of their cash, nothing special there.

In the end, its all for entertainment purposes, the money TV co-operations realize from these shows far exceeds whatever they are offering on the show.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 20, 2014
50calibre:

I tell you!! lots of scary things happening behind the scene, the price of fame could be really expensive for some.

The Wire is one of my favorite TV series of all time, I'm a big TV series person (not soaps or trashy stuff you find on everyday TV) i mean real intriguing TV shows that keep you on the edge of your seat. I've seen Prison break, 24, Lost, Breaking Bad, and I'm currently following Homeland, The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones. You should try some of these shows.

Tim Campbell is probably one of the few apprentice contestants who has had some form of success. The thing is; the scope of the apprentice has changed from what it used to be. In it's earlier days, the contestants vied for a job in Lord Sugar's company, today they vie for a £250k investment in a business, so perhaps soon a millionaire will emerge. X factor is a joke, i cant stand it. JLS, Alexander Burke also achieved some fame, one direction are just a creation by Simon cowell to milk gullible teenage girls of their cash, nothing special there.

In the end, its all for entertainment purposes, the money TV co-operations realize from these shows far exceeds whatever they are offering on the show.

Everything isn't black or white, things are happening on this planet. And the more you look, the less you see. Hence I don't discount anything - and conspiracy theorists are always right sometimes.

I don't really much time, to be honest. Apart from work, I live on the internet and my phone, due to my field and certain things I do. Also, the casts somewhat play a role in whatever TV series I follow. I might start watching the 50cent "Power" TV series soon. Will probably buy it off ITunes next week and watch everything during Xmas. I heard "Resurrection" with Omar Epps is also dope.

Lol, listening to Alan Sugar is akin to listening to Donald Trump on how to create wealth. These guys aren't that intelligent - they just made money by being at the right place at the right time, due to luck lool. Had it been some like Warren Buffet, or even Simon Cowell - real grinders, then I will be on it.

I absolutely love Simon Cowell - that is my guy. But Xfactor is fixed. Lol, JLS are gay - but I like the "Everybody in love" tune. A.Burke is a one hit wonder lool.

It is all capitalism and dumbing down the people.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 6:56pm On Dec 20, 2014
SirShymex:

Everything isn't black or white, things are happening on this planet. And the more you look, the less you see. Hence I don't discount anything - and conspiracy theorists are always right sometimes.

I don't really much time, to be honest. Apart from work, I live on the internet and my phone, due to my field and certain things I do. Also, the casts somewhat play a role in whatever TV series I follow. I might start watching the 50cent "Power" TV series soon. Will probably buy it off ITunes next week and watch everything during Xmas. I heard "Resurrection" with Omar Epps is also dope.

Lol, listening to Alan Sugar is akin to listening to Donald Trump on how to create wealth. These guys aren't that intelligent - they just made money by being at the right place at the right time, due to luck lool. Had it been some like Warren Buffet, or even Simon Cowell - real grinders, then I will be on it.

I absolutely love Simon Cowell - that is my guy. But Xfactor is fixed. Lol, JLS are gay - but I like the "Everybody in love" tune. A.Burke is a one hit wonder lool.

It is all capitalism and dumbing down the people.

I want to start that power series too but im waiting for it to progress a little so I can bang them out in a week, I hate waiting for episodes. If you like the double life drug dealer plot, You should try Breaking Bad, it's very similar to Power.

Just like me, I spend more time on the Internet that TV, I used to patronise Blockbusters when they were on top but now they've gone obsolete. So when I have the chance, I just watch most stuff on Netflix or download them unto iCloud so I can't watch them anywhere.

Yeah!! Warren Buffet is the holy grail of Entrepreneurship but Alan Sugar & Trump aren't in the same league at all, Trump inherited his father's business so had a good head-start, same with Simon Cowell. Sugar is the real grinder, coming from one of the poorest neighbourhoods in Hackney post world war Britain to being one of the richest men in Britain. Sugar is from the lowest echelons of society, as a kid he had to sell scrap metal to afford the things his parent couldn't afford him, and later started a technology company despite having a university degree.

I really got to study the guy when he owned Tottenham though he fuc*ked up there. I really don't view Cowell as a business man, he's a smart guy who thinks he knows music and found a way to turn the fame quest & misplaced priority of young people into a money making venture.

I don't know, maybe its because all that famous music exec is not my thing, I prefer to be a low key business man away from too much public eye like so many Nigerians & Asians in this country.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 20, 2014
50calibre:

I want to start that power series too but im waiting for it to progress a little so I can bang them out in a week, I hate waiting for episodes. If you like the double life drug dealer plot, You should try Breaking Bad, it's very similar to Power.

Just like me, I spend more time on the Internet that TV, I used to patronise Blockbusters when they were on top but now they've gone obsolete. So when I have the chance, I just watch most stuff on Netflix or download them unto iCloud so I can't watch them anywhere.

Yeah!! Warren Buffet is the holy grail of Entrepreneurship but Alan Sugar & Trump aren't in the same league at all, Trump inherited his father's business so had a good head-start, same with Simon Cowell. Sugar is the real grinder, coming from one of the poorest neighbourhoods in Hackney post world war Britain to being one of the richest men in Britain. Sugar is from the lowest echelons of society, as a kid he had to sell scrap metal to afford the things his parent couldn't afford him, and later started a technology company despite having a university degree.

I really got to study the guy when he owned Tottenham though he fuc*ked up there. I really don't view Cowell as a business man, he's a smart guy who thinks he knows music and found a way to turn the fame quest & misplaced priority of young people into a money making venture.

I don't know, maybe its because all that famous music exec is not my thing, I prefer to be a low key business man away from too much public eye like so many Nigerians & Asians in this country.

Power looks great, saw a few clips of the series. It looks like New York Undercover meet The Wire, on the streets of New York. I'll check Breaking Bad tonight on the internet. Also, I can wait to see Chris Rock's new movie, "Top Five." Do you know when it is going to hit the cinemas out here? Apparently, "Exodus" is hitting the cinemas on Boxing Day. Should be out to watch that, I love historical movies, but they messed up with the all white cast. Egypt is in Africa and ancient Egyptians were negroes. I think some Jewish rabbis have come out to ask folks to boycott it cos of the all white cast. And there are complaints from black people as well.

I never knew Simon Cowell was a rich family. Always thought he went from a mere handyman to become a don in the music industry lol. Now I know why he is so cocky lol. But the guy is sly, with the way he hides his background from everyone. I like his grind and personality though. Alan Sugar is Jew, so I'm not buying that rags to riches story. Jews are well connected everywhere. Also, he doesn't sound like someone who has a proper blueprint on how he can inspire anyone to wealth creation. I think Simon Cowell is Jewish as well. So, you might be right.

Anyway, Warren Buffet is the man. Then for everyday guy, I will throw 50cent in there based on power moves and his interviews.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 7:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
SirShymex:

Power looks great, saw a few clips of the series. It looks like New York Undercover meet The Wire, on the streets of New York. I'll check Breaking Bad tonight on the internet. Also, I can wait to see Chris Rock's new movie, "Top Five." Do you know when it is going to hit the cinemas out here? Apparently, "Exodus" is hitting the cinemas on Boxing Day. Should be out to watch that, I love historical movies, but they messed up with the all white cast. Egypt is in Africa and ancient Egyptians were negroes. I think some Jewish rabbis have come out to ask folks to boycott it cos of the all white cast. And there are complaints from black people as well.

I never knew Simon Cowell was a rich family. Always thought he went from a mere handyman to become a don in the music industry lol. Now I know why he is so cocky lol. But the guy is sly, with the way he hides his background from everyone. I like his grind and personality though. Alan Sugar is Jew, so I'm not buying that rags to riches story. Jews are well connected everywhere. Also, he doesn't sound like someone who has a proper blueprint on how he can inspire anyone to wealth creation. I think Simon Cowell is Jewish as well. So, you might be right.

Anyway, Warren Buffet is the man. Then for everyday guy, I will throw 50cent in there based on power moves and his interviews.

Sorry bruv I'm seeing this so late, apparently something is wrong with my mentions, sometimes I don't get notification until I check.

Anyways I will definitely see Power, it's matter of when I'm going to start. Yeah you should check Breaking Bad someone recommended it to me plus I heard lots of good reviews about it so I decided to check it out last year, I was hooked by the end of the first season. Its basically a dying family man trying to make quick cash for his family before he dies, he starts living a double life. A quick google search revealed top five is already out, I don't know if it will hit UK cinemas this year.

I don't know if I will go see Exodus, to me me, it looks like another white-washed production with historical inaccuracy. Why the hell are they going to portray ancient Egypt as all white, it means they're trying to appeal to the white audience. I heard there are some blacks in the film, but they're thieves, servants, con-men & low lives. Lol

Hahahaha well Alan sugar was not that type of Jew with connections, his family was the dirty Jew type with nothing.. According to what I've heard and read, I wasn't there anyway but it's highly unlikely his story wouldn't have been scrutinised.

50 cent just did a new deal worth $78 mill, that's more money to his already fat pocket.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 22, 2014
50calibre:

Sorry bruv I'm seeing this so late, apparently something is wrong with my mentions, sometimes I don't get notification until I check.

Anyways I will definitely see Power, it's matter of when I'm going to start. Yeah you should check Breaking Bad someone recommended it to me plus I heard lots of good reviews about it so I decided to check it out last year, I was hooked by the end of the first season. Its basically a dying family man trying to make quick cash for his family before he dies, he starts living a double life. A quick google search revealed top five is already out, I don't know if it will hit UK cinemas this year.

I don't know if I will go see Exodus, to me me, it looks like another white-washed production with historical inaccuracy. Why the hell are they going to portray ancient Egypt as all white, it means they're trying to appeal to the white audience. I heard there are some blacks in the film, but they're thieves, servants, con-men & low lives. Lol

Hahahaha well Alan sugar was not that type of Jew with connections, his family was the dirty Jew type with nothing.. According to what I've heard and read, I wasn't there anyway but it's highly unlikely his story wouldn't have been scrutinised.

50 cent just did a new deal worth $78 mill, that's more money to his already fat pocket.

No problems, bruddah. I noticed it as well and I think it has to do with the coding - the back-end of the website.

Power is definitely a must see - Omari Hardwick is a G. And apparently the woman who produced it has a Nigerian sounding name. She might be Nigerian lol. So, we need to support our own. I just read the background story to "Breaking bad" now, and it seems I'm interested already. I'll buy it on Itunes. I can't do the weekly episode thing - it's long lol. Anyway, since it seems "Top Five" isn't coming to the UK - I'll watch it on the internet tonight looool.

Lol, that's the problem with Hollywood and historical movies. Everything has to have a white face lol. It's all politics and mind control, to rewrite history. A few powerful black folks are trying to do a remake of all those historically black movies they used white faces for. I heard Vin Diesel is trying to do a proper movie for Hannibal of Carthage based on what he looked like, since he was black. And you know Spike Lee has always been on their ar.ses about the same thing. Hence he made movies like: Miracle at St. Anna and C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America. Russell Simmons also has a few movies/scripts he's looking into. He spoke about it on the Breakfast Club a few months ago.

Fam, regardless of where white Jews were born and raised, they're well connected. Especially the ones in London - from Hackney/Islington, to Stamford Hill. All they need to do is become regulars at The Synagogue, familiarise themselves with rabbis, and some will pull them up. You know Tottenham is a Jewish club, hence the supporters are super-rich, right? Don't mess with the Jewish community. Err, if you can marry a Jewish woman - the links and networking you'll be privy would be out of this world lol.

50 cent is the man...and the guy is barely literate when it comes to formal education. There are certain things you can learn in the classroom - and 50 cent has all those intangibles. I admire the guy a lot. And he's very intelligent as well.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 11:43am On Dec 22, 2014
SirShymex:

No problems, bruddah. I noticed it as well and I think it has to do with the coding - the back-end of the website.

Power is definitely a must see - Omari Hardwick is a G. And apparently the woman who produced it has a Nigerian sounding name. She might be Nigerian lol. So, we need to support our own. I just read the background story to "Breaking bad" now, and it seems I'm interested already. I'll buy it on Itunes. I can't do the weekly episode thing - it's long lol. Anyway, since it seems "Top Five" isn't coming to the UK - I'll watch it on the internet tonight looool.

Lol, that's the problem with Hollywood and historical movies. Everything has to have a white face lol. It's all politics and mind control, to rewrite history. A few powerful black folks are trying to do a remake of all those historically black movies they used white faces for. I heard Vin Diesel is trying to do a proper movie for Hannibal of Carthage based on what he looked like, since he was black. And you know Spike Lee has always been on their ar.ses about the same thing. Hence he made movies like: Miracle at St. Anna and C.S.A.: The Confederate States of America. Russell Simmons also has a few movies/scripts he's looking into. He spoke about it on the Breakfast Club a few months ago.

Fam, regardless of where white Jews were born and raised, they're well connected. Especially the ones in London - from Hackney/Islington, to Stamford Hill. All they need to do is become regulars at The Synagogue, familiarise themselves with rabbis, and some will pull them up. You know Tottenham is a Jewish club, hence the supporters are super-rich, right? Don't mess with the Jewish community. Err, if you can marry a Jewish woman - the links and networking you'll be privy would be out of this world lol.

50 cent is the man...and the guy is barely literate when it comes to formal education. There are certain things you can learn in the classroom - and 50 cent has all those intangibles. I admire the guy a lot. And he's very intelligent as well.

Seun really needs to fix that thing.

Lol yeah that middle-aged lady with the Nigerian sounding name, she looks bi-racial, she probably a Nigerian father. With the increasing popularity of Power, Omari Hardwick will soon be on the lips of every lady's mouth.

It's crazy how Hollywood keep re-writing history to appease to the white populace. Influential black movie producers like Spike Lee, Antoine Fuqua.. need to take it upon themselves to project black faces as far as possible, starting with opening up the African market. At the moment, major box office figures come Europe & America which are pre-dominantly white, so black actors would always be at a disadvantage till Africa starts pulling its weight, I think it's time we start seeing an African premiere.

I read somewhere that Idris Elba was being considered as the next 007, the racists are already threatening to boycott if they make bond a black man.

Yeah but those are the Jews of today, I doubt the Jews of the 1940s still reeling from the holocaust had such connections then.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
50calibre:

Seun really needs to fix that thing.

Lol yeah that middle-aged lady with the Nigerian sounding name, she looks bi-racial, she probably a Nigerian father. With the increasing popularity of Power, Omari Hardwick will soon be on the lips of every lady's mouth.

It's crazy how Hollywood keep re-writing history to appease to the white populace. Influential black movie producers like Spike Lee, Antoine Fuqua.. need to take it upon themselves to project black faces as far as possible, starting with opening up the African market. At the moment, major box office figures come Europe & America which are pre-dominantly white, so black actors would always be at a disadvantage till Africa starts pulling its weight, I think it's time we start seeing an African premiere.

I read somewhere that Idris Elba was being considered as the next 007, the racists are already threatening to boycott if they make bond a black man.

Yeah but those are the Jews of today, I doubt the Jews of the 1940s still reeling from the holocaust had such connections then.

Yes, she might be mixed. Power moves by the woman. Lmao@ Omari Hardwick being on the lips of every lady's mouth. You sure know women love that star power lol. They're like robots - and status is what controls their state of mind. But ol'boy deserves it.

Hollywood was built on misrepresentation and stereotype...hence there were never black super-heroes in movies, before Will Smith came along. And both Antoine Fuqua and Denzel Washington started working together. It has always been able slavery, thugs, pi.mps, criminals, gangsters, etc.. Remember those blaxploitation with Sidney Poitier? And Halle Berry had to get fvcked by a white guy (Billy Bob Thornton) in "Monster's Ball" to win the Oscars. Yet these psychotic black women still think only black men objectify them - hysterical. Times have changed. Anyway, Steve McQueen is another great director on the rise...he directed "12 years a slave" but he's black british. I still don't know what happened to the likes of: John Singleton, Hughes brothers, Rick Famuyiwa et al. They started very young, but never really made the next big move to dominate Hollywood.

I think Africa needs a stable economy, for the movie market to really thrive there. I remember Spike Lee said one time that, he went to Lagos, and he saw folks selling pirated copies of his movies on the roadside loool. It's on YouTube. Just imagine the black world and Africa connecting, to work together, that will be the game changer, I tell ya.

Yes, I read it as well last year or so. It seems he's the front-runner, due to hs success with "Luther." Check this out:

Idris Elba 'should be' next Bond says Sony leak report

The Daily Beast is reporting there was leaked email from Amy Pascal, chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment motion pictures group.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30562389

I also think, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, and David Oyelowo are also on the shortlist. But Idris looks like the best bet. And Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje won't be a bad choice due to the type of movies he's into. Chiwetel Ejiofor and David Oyelowo are more suited for roles that involve being super-duper educated loool.

Bruv, when Alan Sugar made his money in the 60s/70s, that was the period of Jewish renaissance. Before that, they never really controlled that much. I'm sure you know the word "ghetto" is synonymous with Jews cos they used to live in the ghettos way before black people.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, she might be mixed. Power moves by the woman. Lmao@ Omari Hardwick being on the lips of every lady's mouth. You sure know women love that star power lol. They're like robots - and status is what controls their state of mind. But ol'boy deserves it.

Hollywood was built on misrepresentation and stereotype...hence there were never black super-heroes in movies, before Will Smith came along. And both Antoine Fuqua and Denzel Washington started working together. It has always been able slavery, thugs, pi.mps, criminals, gangsters, etc.. Remember those blaxploitation with Sidney Poitier? And Halle Berry had to get fvcked by a white guy (Billy Bob Thornton) in "Monster's Ball" to win the Oscars. Yet these psychotic black women still think only black men objectify them - hysterical. Times have changed. Anyway, Steve McQueen is another great director on the rise...he directed "12 years a slave" but he's black british. I still don't know what happened to the likes of: John Singleton, Hughes brothers, Rick Famuyiwa et al. They started very young, but never really made the next big move to dominate Hollywood.

I think Africa needs a stable economy, for the movie market to really thrive there. I remember Spike Lee said one time that, he went to Lagos, and he saw folks selling pirated copies of his movies on the roadside loool. It's on YouTube. Just imagine the black world and Africa connecting, to work together, that will be the game changer, I tell ya.

Yes, I read it as well last year or so. It seems he's the front-runner, due to hs success with "Luther." Check this out:

Idris Elba 'should be' next Bond says Sony leak report

The Daily Beast is reporting there was leaked email from Amy Pascal, chairman of Sony Pictures Entertainment motion pictures group.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/30562389

I also think, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje, and David Oyelowo are also on the shortlist. But Idris looks like the best bet. And Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje won't be a bad choice due to the type of movies he's into. Chiwetel Ejiofor and David Oyelowo are more suited for roles that involve being super-duper educated loool.

Bruv, when Alan Sugar made his money in the 60s/70s, that was the period of Jewish renaissance. Before that, they never really controlled that much. I'm sure you know the word "ghetto" is synonymous with Jews cos they used to live in the ghettos way before black people.

Loool now I look at it, it's actually a tautology. I meant the lips of every lady... Just like they did with Idris Elba grin

There needs to be a black Hollywood, it's time black movies moved away totally from that blaxploitation thing with the slavery & thuggery. Apart from Will Smith, Denzel Washington, Morgan Freeman & Samuel L Jackson, I can't think of any black actors who have taken on huge Hollywood roles. Will Smith is perhaps the biggest of them all, he's the only black guy who has been successful in the super-hero genre. Halle berry just claims to be black for the sake of it, there's nothing black about her, she was raised white in a white majority environment, she's only ever dated white guys.

There are many of them like that in Hollywood who are only there to be portrayed as the white man's object of lust, its part of the mind control aimed at enforcing that notion of white superiority. They've got a point to prove, we're fuc*king your best women, deal with it!! grin Take a look at Scandal for example, black women love that show to death but they say it's the black men objectifying them. Have you seen any film with an A-list white actress like Sandra Bullock or Jennifer Anniston being a fuc*k material to a black man?

Hahahahahahaha that's the funniest thing I've read this month. That's a big problem, it's going to take a vigorous & consistent effort to tackle the monumental scale of piracy in Africa. A major cause of piracy in Africa, is the government's lack of protection for intellectual property along with the fact Hollywood doesn't have a stake in Africa so it's a free for all really.

If they want a bond that looks menacing, then AAA is the guy but if they want a bond that is suave, then Idris Elba is the guy. I don't think it will happen anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Won't Circumcise My Baby Boy (If Any) / Couples Crying During Wedding... Why? / How Passionate Are You About Your Wedding Ring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 231
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.