Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself (11498 Views)

Husband Beats Pregnant wife for flogging his Dog...! / Married As A Second Wife For Child-Bearing / Man Dumps Wife For Sister Inlaw, Says Her Cooking And Sex Is Better (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 11:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yields:

The song was written years ago. I'm saying: it's just odd that it had to be at that particular moment during FaceTime w/ Floyd that he chose to do it. Again, I'm not holding Floyd responsible; he wasn't the one who pulled the trigger, but some words here and there might've gotten to Hayes who was either depressed or suffering from another mental illness. Note: mental illness is not an excuse for committing a crime. Plenty of people out there are depressed and don't kill, so zero excuses for what he did. I don't condone violence of any sort and no one but Hayes is responsible for what happened. I don't blame Stephanie, as she is the victim. No matter how much she cheated, she didn't deserve to be killed.

Only three people know what went down but unfortunately two are gone, with Floyd remaining and from what I've heard he hasn't been keen on talking to then police. Floyd is a prototypical thug but I don't think he's criminally involved here. From what I've heard he hasn't been keen on talking to the police but if he has nothing to hide he should have no problem divulging what he said, saw and heard to the police. The rest of us can only make assumptions.

About your comment that the domestic violence issues with Floyd can't be taken seriously. Floyd pleaded guilty, was convicted and spent two months at the Clark County Detention Center in Las Vegas for domestic battery. Josie had a police report describing the bruises she got from him. Apart from that, they clearly had other evidence to throw him in jail. He entered a plea deal so he could avoid trial of felony charges, otherwise he could've been locked up for decades, if convicted. I know you're a fan and you seem to think he can do no wrong. =p

So you blame Floyd and not the cheating bit*ch? wonderful!!! its funny how you connect the dots, since Floyd was convicted on assault charges, he must have pushed this guy to kill his wife. Your mentality is poisonous

Floyd is an uneducated rich nigga who lacks a discerning eye, so that makes him easy picking for these whor*res. Same thing they did to him, they do to many rich celebrities, more so a rich black celebrity like Floyd who is on top of his game. What they call assault is most likely a minor scuffle, that guy is a boxer, he beats people up for a living in (in gloves mind you) if he did truly assault his whor*e fiancee, you wouldnt need anyone to tell, the damage would peak for itself and besides he would have been stripped of his boxing licence.

His fiancee was a big time whor*e who was a serial sha*gger, money wasn't enough for her, she had to have some more dic*k, she even aborted floyd's twins, such women deserve anything that comes to them.

This rapper was a punk for killing himself, if for some reason he felt his life wasn't worth living anymore, he could have killed her and faced his punishment like a man, at least that would send a message to whor*res. Killing or dying over a woman is the last thing I'm ever going to do, i never get that much in love. Women are like vehicles, once it starts giving headache, you get rid of it and go for a new one. simples!!

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 11:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, the Elvis reference got me cracking up. And muthaphucking Eminem who has never had any interesting subject-matter to talk about, apart from the Marshall Mathers LP (classic album), yet white folks want to crown him the greatest lol. He isn't even close to top-10. Only J. Cole can say that and get away with it. And definitely Kendrick Lamar as well. His new album is out, and I heard is crazy. Also, apparently, he's projected to have the biggest first week sales of any rapper this year - despite no promotions. I need to buy that album this weekend on itunes, and listen to his message with a clear mind.

Nah, Mayweather didn't witness it. He was just chatting to the guy on facetime when it happened.

haha some black rappers affiliated with eminem are already spoiling for war. I don't think Eminem would be responding to the track anyway being a sensitive issue that it is, he's smart enough to pick his battles.

Oh his album is out? will check it out later. Kendrick wont get involved in this due to his Dre-Eminem connection.

Yeah i just read it up now, apparently the guy called to inform him of his plans. what a wuss

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 11, 2014
50calibre:

haha some black rappers affiliated with eminem are already spoiling for war. I don't think Eminem would be responding to the track anyway being a sensitive issue that it is, he's smart enough to pick his battles.

Oh his album is out? will check it out later. Kendrick wont get involved in this due to his Dre-Eminem connection.

Yeah i just read it up now, apparently the guy called to inform him of his plans. what a wuss

Yes, Kendrick Lamar won't go at Em directly, you're right. Only Trick Trick and the Slaughterhouse folks have been talking. Eminem isn't even the nicest rapper out of Detroit, Elzhi is. grin

All these soft guys with messed up mentality. Why would you even kill yourself over a chic? Women are always going to cheat, regardless of how nice you're to them, or how good looking and successful you're. And folks need to start accepting that reality.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 12:56am On Dec 11, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, Kendrick Lamar won't go at Em directly, you're right. Only Trick Trick and the Slaughterhouse folks have been talking. Eminem isn't even the nicest rapper out of Detroit, Elzhi is. grin

All these soft guys with messed up mentality. Why would you even kill yourself over a chic? Women are always going to cheat, regardless of how nice you're to them, or how good looking and successful you're. And folks need to start accepting that reality.

hahahahah well i don't know if Elzhi vs Eminem is a fair comparison as career wise, they are not on the same level c'mon!!!. Though Elzhi while being very good, hasn't enjoyed half the mainstream success Eminem has so its not a level playing field. Lots of things to consider while judging who is better, lyrical prowess, rhymes, use of metaphors and wordplay..... will i place Elzhi ahead of Eminem in all of these? i dont think so, will Elzhi deliver if placed on the big stage? that's yet to be seen. This is just like football, its easy to shine in the local league but when placed in the big league with stronger competition, they often falter. Pound for pound though, I think Elzhi has the ability to give Eminem a good run for his money.

I agree the white hype helped Eminem to a very large extent, but remember he broke into the rap genre at a time when it was near impossible for white rappers to do so. Eminem of the 8 mile era up till 09, dop*e!! untouchable!! but Eminem of today? wack!! his lyrical content and message has diminished greatly, he should just retire.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 1:05am On Dec 11, 2014
50calibre, please reread my posts.

I explicitly stated that I do not hold Floyd responsible / I do not blame him. The only individual blameworthy in this case is Hayes.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
50calibre:

hahahahah well i don't know if Elzhi vs Eminem is a fair comparison as career wise, they are not on the same level c'mon!!!. Though Elzhi while being very good, hasn't enjoyed half the mainstream success Eminem has so its not a level playing field. Lots of things to consider while judging who is better, lyrical prowess, rhymes, use of metaphors and wordplay..... will i place Elzhi ahead of Eminem in all of these? i dont think so, will Elzhi deliver if placed on the big stage? that's yet to be seen. This is just like football, its easy to shine in the local league but when placed in the big league with stronger competition, they often falter. Pound for pound though, I think Elzhi has the ability to give Eminem a good run for his money.

I agree the white hype helped Eminem to a very large extent, but remember he broke into the rap genre at a time when it was near impossible for white rappers to do so. Eminem of the 8 mile era up till 09, dop*e!! untouchable!! but Eminem of today? wack!! his lyrical content and message has diminished greatly, he should just retire.

Not comparing their success level. Eminem is arguably one of top three most successful rappers ever. I was alluding to the science of rap and how nice they are on the MIC.

C'mon Em isn't even as nice as Ras Kass, and apparently, he did bite Ras. Then you look at the content of his music and just shake ya head. I have never been able to even relate to Em like that. If he were black, he would have another Chino XL with mad adjectives, but no success lol. Regardless, you can't take away what he brought to the game and how he was able to take it to white folks who couldn't relate to inner city black rappers.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 3:34am On Dec 12, 2014
SirShymex:

Not comparing their success level. Eminem is arguably one of top three most successful rappers ever. I was alluding to the science of rap and how nice they are on the MIC.

C'mon Em isn't even as nice as Ras Kass, and apparently, he did bite Ras. Then you look at the content of his music and just shake ya head. I have never been able to even relate to Em like that. If he were black, he would have another Chino XL with mad adjectives, but no success lol. Regardless, you can't take away what he brought to the game and how he was able to take it to white folks who couldn't relate to inner city black rappers.

lol I feel Rass Kass, he is a skilled lyricist no doubt!! well there are lots of good rappers in America, i used to be a follower of battle-rap, and i can say those battle rappers are some of the ill-est rappers you can find. Many of these guys are good, but because the demographics of hardcore rap isn't that large, many of them are practically unheard of except in the underground circles.

Its easy to speculate what would have or wouldn't been, but i don't think Eminem found fame just because he is white. If anything, he being white worked against him early in his career, even his first music deal was given to him by a black man who was under pressure not to sign him.

Eminem is successful because he knew how to make use of what he had, he understood his image and took advantage of it. Em occupied his own niche, bringing a goofy/comedic, fast-flowing style of rap no one else could imitate and it worked at the time but he's been pretty mediocre for the last couple of years and just overrated when in reality there are rappers way better than him.

I used to feel Eminem in the early 2000s, his collaborations with the likes of D12, dre, g unit.. were some of my favourites, while his rap had a comic side to it, he was still able to channel real life experiences like growing up, his daughter and even politics into his music.

I know you are not a fan of Eminem grin but if I'm asked today to name my top 20 hip hop tracks of the new millennium, one or more Eminem tracks will make the list, i still got some of his songs like Stan & lose yourself playing in my head.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by lilmax(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2014
SirShymex:
@50calibre

Did you hear what J. Cole said about Eminem and white folks trying to steal hip-hop?

He rapped about it on a track. grin
what's the name of the track I heard he also diss iggy and drake?
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
lilmax:
what's the name of the track I heard he also diss iggy and drake?

This is the track (last verse):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSos_05f5-A
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
50calibre:

lol I feel Rass Kass, he is a skilled lyricist no doubt!! well there are lots of good rappers in America, i used to be a follower of battle-rap, and i can say those battle rappers are some of the ill-est rappers you can find. Many of these guys are good, but because the demographics of hardcore rap isn't that large, many of them are practically unheard of except in the underground circles.

Its easy to speculate what would have or wouldn't been, but i don't think Eminem found fame just because he is white. If anything, he being white worked against him early in his career, even his first music deal was given to him by a black man who was under pressure not to sign him.

Eminem is successful because he knew how to make use of what he had, he understood his image and took advantage of it. Em occupied his own niche, bringing a goofy/comedic, fast-flowing style of rap no one else could imitate and it worked at the time but he's been pretty mediocre for the last couple of years and just overrated when in reality there are rappers way better than him.

I used to feel Eminem in the early 2000s, his collaborations with the likes of D12, dre, g unit.. were some of my favourites, while his rap had a comic side to it, he was still able to channel real life experiences like growing up, his daughter and even politics into his music.

I know you are not a fan of Eminem grin but if I'm asked today to name my top 20 hip hop tracks of the new millennium, one or more Eminem tracks will make the list, i still got some of his songs like Stan & lose yourself playing in my head.

Eminem got big cos of Dr. Dre and his skin colour.

There are tons of folks who had the same style with better content before and after him, how come none of them blew up?

White people made him big. How can a guy be rapping about killing his mum, being an addict and all kinds of weirdo shiit artist doing metal music talk about, yet still sell big in rap music? grin
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
SirShymex:

Eminem got big cos of Dr. Dre and his skin colour.

There are tons of folks who had the same style with better content before and after him, how come none of them blew up?

White people made him big. How can a guy be rapping about killing his mum, being an addict and all kinds of weirdo shiit artist doing metal music talk about, yet still sell big in rap music? grin

Well we can agree to have varying opinions on this one. maybe society is just depraved, they enjoy hearing those violent music. grin

50 cent sold millions of records rapping about guns & bitc*hes, rick ross sells millions of records rapping about moving dop*e. So it doesn't matter what you're rapping about, it's how you present it & the audience to consume it.

Skin colour helps an artist's career, it makes them more marketable. Same can be said of drake & j cole. One could argue they wouldn't have achieved as much success if they were dark skin. Even female artists like beyonce, Nicki minaj, rihanna are bleaching their skin. That been said, a successful career can't hinge on skin colour alone.

The day another white Eminem comes along, then I'd believe his skin colour made successful. Surely if that was the case, they should be able to raise another Eminem from somewhere & propel him to the top. I want to see white people get behind guys rappers behind Macklemore, Mac miller & Machine gun kelly, then I'd throw my hands up in the air.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 12, 2014
50calibre:

Well we can agree to have varying opinions on this one. maybe society is just depraved, they enjoy hearing those violent music. grin

50 cent sold millions of records rapping about guns & bitc*hes, rick ross sells millions of records rapping about moving dop*e. So it doesn't matter what you're rapping about, it's how you present it & the audience to consume it.

Skin colour helps an artist's career, it makes them more marketable. Same can be said of drake & j cole. One could argue they wouldn't have achieved as much success if they were dark skin. Even female artists like beyonce, Nicki minaj, rihanna are bleaching their skin. That been said, a successful career can't hinge on skin colour alone.

The day another white Eminem comes along, then I'd believe his skin colour made successful. Surely if that was the case, they should be able to raise another Eminem from somewhere & propel him to the top. I want to see white people get behind guys rappers behind Macklemore, Mac miller & Machine gun kelly, then I'd throw my hands up in the air.

It is not necessarily about the society being depraved...this is about the great white hope, and trying to hijack the hip-hop culture, from the foundation of what it was created for. They just basically watered down everything. The content of both 50 cent and Rick Ross' music is still part of the culture cos hip-hop was created to tell an all inclusive story of what the black community is about - a societal commentary of what the media won't tell you. And in the black community - just as you've academics, entrepreneurs, professionals, and conscious folks - you also have the dope dealers, the crack fiends, the gangsters, killers, biitches, pimps etc. and all that transcended into the culture.

Also, it isn't about skin shade - it's more of a race thing. Hence Iggy Azalea can come all the way from Australia, try to sound like a black girl, and end up selling millions and winning awards over better rappers. A Macklemore can do a wack album about phaggots, that isn't even hip-hop per se, top the charts with it, and win best rapper over a Kendrick Lemar who had a far superior hip-hop album at the grammys. A Mac Miller, despite being wack, can enjoy so much success as an independent artist with sold out shows everywhere (he's one of the highest earning rappers). And a Machine gun kelly with no talent can be relevant. Eminem has been garbage since the Marshall Mathers LP, yet he's still one of the biggest draws in hip-hop - no black rapper would've been able to pull that off.

That's basically what J. Cole was alluding to. And tons of critics have alluded to the same thing. After they hijack Rock n Roll with Elvis, soul etc. - black folks can't just let them hijack hip-hop as well. I still remember how they almost put Justin Timberlake over Usher lol.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
I thought the nairaland men told us men don't care about cheating wives,that they just replace them with prettier younger babes sharp sharp
What happened?
This one didn't read the scripts
He should have moved on

3 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Darn!! Alicia Keys has to be the classiest, and the most talented female artist of this generation!!

Only Esperanza Spalding can compete!

Her carriage, the deep voice, her body, and the way she rocks the piano! And she went to an Ivy league Uni, Columbia University - Swiss Beatz is one lucky mofo!! grin

Babygirlfl and yields, the both of you need to emulate this woman...no guy will ever disrespect you, if you're like A.Keys. And she's super pro-black as well!! grin

This tune right here gives my goosebumps every time I listen to it - TGIF!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rywUS-ohqeE
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 7:55pm On Dec 12, 2014
SirShymex:

It is not necessarily about the society being depraved...this is about the great white hope, and trying to hijack the hip-hop culture, from the foundation of what it was created for. They just basically watered down everything. The content of both 50 cent and Rick Ross' music is still part of the culture cos hip-hop was created to tell an all inclusive story of what the black community is about - a societal commentary of what the media won't tell you. And in the black community - just as you've academics, entrepreneurs, professionals, and conscious folks - you also have the dope dealers, the crack fiends, the gangsters, killers, biitches, pimps etc. and all that transcended into the culture.

Also, it isn't about skin shade - it's more of a race thing. Hence Iggy Azalea can come all the way from Australia, try to sound like a black girl, and end up selling millions and winning awards over better rappers. A Macklemore can do a wack album about phaggots, that isn't even hip-hop per se, top the charts with it, and win best rapper over a Kendrick Lemar who had a far superior hip-hop album at the grammys. A Mac Miller, despite being wack, can enjoy so much success as an independent artist with sold out shows everywhere (he's one of the highest earning rappers). And a Machine gun kelly with no talent can be relevant. Eminem has been garbage since the Marshall Mathers LP, yet he's still one of the biggest draws in hip-hop - no black rapper would've been able to pull that off.

That's basically what J. Cole was alluding to. And tons of critics have alluded to the same thing. After they hijack Rock n Roll with Elvis, soul etc. - black folks can't just let them hijack hip-hop as well. I still remember how they almost put Justin Timberlake over Usher lol.

The reality is; in a business of numbers as music is, the majority is always going to win. The hip hop demographic today, is pre-dominantly white (teenagers especially) thè way we consume music has changed a lot in the last few years, everything has gone digital, the audience younger & will always go for anything that has the buzz or anything they tell them is good. So that's why charts & Grammys don't mean jack shi*t anymore.

Iggy and Eminem are not exactly the same, first Iggy is a woman, her's is a clear case of packaging, they take a black wannabe white girl, get her a boo*y job, get her a black boyfriend & try to present her as a rap queen and that's happening today because female rap is weak. Iggy wouldn't have stood a chance in the Missy Elliot, Eve, lil kim era, white or not.

As much as we can say Eminem wouldn't have been so successful if he wasn't white, we can also say he wouldn't have been successful if he didn't have dre. Vanilla Ice is also white, I don't see him anywhere today... That's why I say his success is based on a combination of various factors which worked to his advantage. Besides I don't think any of those wack white rappers are capable of out-selling Kendrick Lamar should they drop albums the same day.

Anyway its all about business now, the black folks are aiding them, even Iggy has TI as her mentor.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
Babymama1:
I thought the nairaland men told us men don't care about cheating wives,that they just replace them with prettier younger babes sharp sharp
What happened?
This one didn't read the scripts
He should have moved on
Here's your answer below:

www.nairaland.com/2038612/characteristics-beta-male-mangina-traits

Timbuktou:

Therefore, the concepts of options and choice for men after a relationship ends is more in line with the natural order. If women are all the same in terms of having ulterior motives for marriage, and I believe they all are, it stands to reason that a man investing his heart at the expense of his head is extremely detrimental and could lead him to ruin, case in point, those pansies that kill themselves after a divorce.

You're welcome. wink
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:50am On Dec 13, 2014
50calibre:

The reality is; in a business of numbers as music is, the majority is always going to win. The hip hop demographic today, is pre-dominantly white (teenagers especially) thè way we consume music has changed a lot in the last few years, everything has gone digital, the audience younger & will always go for anything that has the buzz or anything they tell them is good. So that's why charts & Grammys don't mean jack shi*t anymore.

Iggy and Eminem are not exactly the same, first Iggy is a woman, her's is a clear case of packaging, they take a black wannabe white girl, get her a boo*y job, get her a black boyfriend & try to present her as a rap queen and that's happening today because female rap is weak. Iggy wouldn't have stood a chance in the Missy Elliot, Eve, lil kim era, white or not.

As much as we can say Eminem wouldn't have been so successful if he wasn't white, we can also say he wouldn't have been successful if he didn't have dre. Vanilla Ice is also white, I don't see him anywhere today... That's why I say his success is based on a combination of various factors which worked to his advantage. Besides I don't think any of those wack white rappers are capable of out-selling Kendrick Lamar should they drop albums the same day.

Anyway its all about business now, the black folks are aiding them, even Iggy has TI as her mentor.

Not taking anything away from Eminem and his skills. But content wise, he's no different from Iggy. They're both garbage (new records from Eminem).

Vanilla Ice never had any skills. He was the white MC Hammer. Remember Milli Vanilli? - that's Vanilla Ice's lost brother. He was garbage and a one-hit wonder. Eminem benefitted a lot from the white hype. And I'm sure he knew/knows that, hence he surrounded himself with D12 and loads of black rappers. Don't forget the rumours that Proof was his ghostwriter on his first two albums, before drug addiction. Regardless, EM has skills - but his content has always been questionable. And he it became garbage after proof died.

C'mon now, Macklemore out-sold Kendrick Lemar - and he destroyed the charts. And Mac Miller makes more money off hip-hop than Kendrick will ever dream of right now. His net-worth is around $10 million.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
SirShymex:

Not taking anything away from Eminem and his skills. But content wise, he's no different from Iggy. They're both garbage (new records from Eminem).

Vanilla Ice never had any skills. He was the white MC Hammer. Remember Milli Vanilli? - that's Vanilla Ice's lost brother. He was garbage and a one-hit wonder. Eminem benefitted a lot from the white hype. And I'm sure he knew/knows that, hence he surrounded himself with D12 and loads of black rappers. Don't forget the rumours that Proof was his ghostwriter on his first two albums, before drug addiction. Regardless, EM has skills - but his content has always been questionable. And he it became garbage after proof died.

C'mon now, Macklemore out-sold Kendrick Lemar - and he destroyed the charts. And Mac Miller makes more money off hip-hop than Kendrick will ever dream of right now. His net-worth is around $10 million.

I looked it up, Macklemore did indeed outsell Kendrick on their 2012 album, it even won him a Grammy... That's just plain ridiculous.

The white establishment is bent of re-defining hip hop into a new genre of white hip hop where being a fa*ggot is cool. These are even openly gay rappers now, these guys get all the awards.

Macklemore's fan base I'm sure is more than 90% white, they project and patronise their own it's left to black folks to do the same. I never knew that guy shifted those numbers, I though he was just one of these other guys hanging on the fringes, doing local shows & pub gigs. It's crazy!!!
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2014
50calibre:

I looked it up, Macklemore did indeed outsell Kendrick on their 2012 album, it even won him a Grammy... That's just plain ridiculous.

The white establishment is bent of re-defining hip hop into a new genre of white hip hop where being a fa*ggot is cool. These are even openly gay rappers now, these guys get all the awards.

Macklemore's fan base I'm sure is more than 90% white, they project and patronise their own it's left to black folks to do the same. I never knew that guy shifted those numbers, I though he was just one of these other guys hanging on the fringes, doing local shows & pub gigs. It's crazy!!!

Lol, I told you. Also check how much Mac Miller makes of hip hop. The guy is far richer than Kendrick et al.

YouTube J Cole's interview with Angie Martinez. He explained everything there and he used Jazz as a case study.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by baby124: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2014
Let's be honest, trey songz is a beautiful man. Though I doubt he would have wanted anything serious with this girl. Silly of her to actually leave her husband for trey songz, and silly of the husband to kill her and himself over trey songz who gets around. All parties are so stup*id. Why didn't everyone just walk away? And I believe Floyd may weather is capable of gingering the husband to do something like this. Floyd is childish and very ridiculous. He has the thinking capacity of a 5yr old. Maybe too many blows to the head?People need to be very careful who influences their thoughts. Floyd acts like a biatch when a girl dumps him. This guys behavior is biatch behavior. If an adult wants to leave, let them.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 13, 2014
baby124:
Let's be honest, trey songz is a beautiful man. Though I doubt he would have wanted anything serious with this girl. Silly of her to actually leave her husband for trey songz, and silly of the husband to kill her and himself over trey songz who gets around. All parties are so stup*id. Why didn't everyone just walk away? And I believe Floyd may weather is capable of gingering the husband to do something like this. Floyd is childish and very ridiculous. He has the thinking capacity of a 5yr old. Maybe too many blows to the head?People need to be very careful who influences their thoughts. Floyd acts like a biatch when a girl dumps him. This guys behavior is biatch behavior. If an adult wants to leave, let them.

baby_123 that became baby124, nice to see you around again, after ya hiatus. Er, you still owe me an e-twerking session, though. grin

Anyway, beautiful man means phaggot. Are you saying Trey Songz is fruity? grin He might be though.

However, you need to stop dissing the champ, Floyd "Money" Mayweather. He might be everything else, but a biatch is something Mayweather isn't. That's one of the greatest boxers of all time, and he has defeated everyone thrown in the ring with me. One of the most gifted boxers every - with a skill set that's unrivalled. A guy that makes you enjoy the supreme art of boxing. Every time I watch Floyd Mayweather fight - I just remember those good ol'days when I used to watch boxing with my pops. And how he used to talk about great boxers like: Ali, Duran, Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Hagler, George Foreman etc.. So, that man isn't a biitch.

I think he just happen to be someone that falls in love with women easily, and lavish so much money on them. However, most of the women he deals with are the type who only care about the fame and the money, hence they always end up cheating on him. So, you can't really call him a biitch for that. Respect the champ.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by baby124: 9:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
SirShymex:

baby_123 that became baby124, nice to see you around again, after ya hiatus. Er, you still owe me an e-twerking session, though. grin
Anyway, beautiful man means phaggot. Are you saying Trey Songz is fruity? grin He might be though.
However, you need to stop dissing the champ, Floyd "Money" Mayweather. He might be everything else, but a biatch is something Mayweather isn't. That's one of the greatest boxers of all time, and he has defeated everyone thrown in the ring with me. One of the most gifted boxers every - with a skill set that's unrivalled. A guy that makes you enjoy the supreme art of boxing. Every time I watch Floyd Mayweather fight - I just remember those good ol'days when I used to watch boxing with my pops. And how he used to talk about great boxers like: Ali, Duran, Sugar Ray Leonard, Thomas Hearns, Hagler, George Foreman etc.. So, that man isn't a biitch.
I think he just happen to be someone that falls in love with women easily, and lavish so much money on them. However, most of the women he deals with are the type who only care about the fame and the money, hence they always end up cheating on him. So, you can't really call him a biitch for that. Respect the champ.
Shymmexbobo, where did you see the "Sir" you attached to your name. see how you are carrying oyinbo title up and down, later you will start talking smack about oyinbo people.

As for Floyd, he is a world renowned boxer as well as a world renowned temperamental, emotional and petty biatch when a girl leaves him. I wonder why he surrounds himself with women who he has to pay to love him. Maybe he is brief and inadequate. No matter how many titles he has won, he is one hell of an ugly guy character wise. I do believe he is capable of encouraging and pushing someone who works for him to this level. Floyd does not respect women and I am glad the police are looking at him closely.
That Twerking, not in this life time. I did kind of miss you though.
Trey Songz is a very fine man. Pictures do not do him justice. Reason why I called him beautiful. I doubt he is gay though, not like this man's wife cared. Trey songz fine die grin

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:19am On Dec 14, 2014
baby124:

Shymmexbobo, where did you see the "Sir" you attached to your name. see how you are carrying oyinbo title up and down, later you will start talking smack about oyinbo people.

As for Floyd, he is a world renowned boxer as well as a world renowned temperamental, emotional and petty biatch when a girl leaves him. I wonder why he surrounds himself with women who he has to pay to love him. Maybe he is brief and inadequate. No matter how many titles he has won, he is one hell of an ugly guy character wise. I do believe he is capable of encouraging and pushing someone who works for him to this level. Floyd does not respect women and I am glad the police are looking at him closely.
That Twerking, not in this life time. I did kind of miss you though.
Trey Songz is a very fine man. Pictures do not do him justice. Reason why I called him beautiful. I doubt he is gay though, not like this man's wife cared. Trey songz fine die grin

Lol, you're still feisty as fvck - I like that. I think I created the "Sir" handle after I got a recognition certificate by the Mayor of my local council late last year cos I used to do some voluntary work, at the local library on weekends. Stopped last summer, to create more time for my business. Saturday IT sessions, teaching senior-citizens (elders from the community) how to use computer, internet, and social media - IT savviness. So, basically, my target is to get knighted by the Queen one day. And this handle represents me seeing into the future and my knighthood - soon come. Anyway, I don't talk smack about oyinbo folks - I just don't worship them cos there's absolutely nothing special about them. Lived all my life around them, and I think the black man is still the most gifted of all races of people.

In as much as Mayweather might be flawed (it comes with the territory), I don't think he's as bad as media portrays him. Some of what he does has to do with marketing. Gift and the curse. You and I know bad publicity sells, especially for a guy most people want to see lose, with a stain on his record. And I think he's riding that wave, and milking it, hence he's box office, when it comes to boxing. No other sports star makes more money than Floyd Mayweather - and that's the gift of his flaws. Muhammed Ali was the same way, at his prime. The only difference is that: Ali was more pro-black and he was/is an activist.

That said, his relationship with women comes with the territory. If not, how many celebrities, who met their partners after they became famous have stable relationships? - very few. When you're in that space, it's difficult to get good women. So, for someone as emotional as Mayweather, who falls in love easily - emotions are always override logical thinking. Ol'boy just needs love from somewhere. I guess that was why he invested so much in Ms. Jackson - till Nelly stole her from him loooool. Women need to show that guy some love, and stop cheating on him. Mayweather is a legend...and with the supremely savvy Al Haymon the ghost in his team, he'll never fail.

Allow Trey Songz, all these guys are just about hype. Chics love hype! You lot moved from Usher, to B2K, to Tyrese, to Chris Brown, and now it's about ole dyck in the booty Trey Songz. I remember when "Deuces" came out, chics were also on Kevin McCall hard. But jumped off the hype cos the guy didn't blow up lol. You lot made Trey Songz a narcissist - talking about "he invented se.x" and "Mr. Steal Your Girl." Isn't that the same guy who used to shout "I Gotta Make It" everywhere, when he had cornrows?

Baby, wanna see you twerk for real - shake that Yoruba batty fi mi lol. Missed you and ya feistiness! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 14, 2014
Ya boy Trey Songz shouting "I gotta make it." grin

Classic tune - I used to bump this everyday, back in the day. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7I-GOcPo64
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 10:21am On Dec 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, I told you. Also check how much Mac Miller makes of hip hop. The guy is far richer than Kendrick et al.

YouTube J Cole's interview with Angie Martinez. He explained everything there and he used Jazz as a case study.

It's crazy!!! That's the white take over taking place..
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2014
50calibre:

It's crazy!!! That's the white take over taking place..

Check out ASAP rocky's new tune, "multiply" - crazy tune.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 6:04pm On Dec 14, 2014
SirShymex:

Check out ASAP rocky's new tune, "multiply" - crazy tune.

Cool track! the video is catchy

Don't think it's that new, it's been on YouTube since October, and has 8m+ views.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
SirShymex:
Ya boy Trey Songz shouting "I gotta make it." grin

Classic tune - I used to bump this everyday, back in the day. cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7I-GOcPo64

Hahaha Trey Songz looks hungry here, money really upgraded this dude. grin
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 14, 2014
50calibre:

Cool track! the video is catchy

Don't think it's that new, it's been on YouTube since October, and has 8m+ views.

Yes, it is not new but it is still heavy out there.

ASAP is the only metrosexual guy I can listen to all day. Maybe Kanye when he is really rapping - legend.

2 Likes

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2014
50calibre:

Hahaha Trey Songz looks hungry here, money really upgraded this dude. grin

Lol, that is the same guy that claimed he invented se.x lol.

1 Like

Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 11:09am On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Yes, it is not new but it is still heavy out there.

ASAP is the only metrosexual guy I can listen to all day. Maybe Kanye when he is really rapping - legend.

Lol Kanye hasn't been rapping much of late, he's now a shadow of himself.
Re: Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself by 50calibre(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2014
SirShymex:

Lol, that is the same guy that claimed he invented se.x lol.

Loool it's funny how fortune changes a person's looks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Letter Written To My Rapist 29 Years After / Your Mum Or Your Wife: Who Should Sit At The Front Seat Of Your Car? / House Chores You Hated While Growing-Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 151
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.