Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,857 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Staphylococcus Aureus And You. - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Staphylococcus Aureus And You. (10057 Views)

Total And Complete Cure For Stapylococcus Aureus. / Help,help,help Staphylococcus Is Ruining My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And You. by grandfleets: 4:18pm On May 11, 2017
Testimony from a customer in France:

I have, all along , been sceptical about using Ruzu that my dearest cousin introduced to me. I thought it was just one of those things until it proved its worth in my personal case .
I have been on high blood pressure medication for six years now. When at last I braved using Ruzu, from the third day my blood pressure came to a normal 120/70.
I've never had this low for years. Till now (a month after ) I'm still enjoying a normal blood pressure till now.
The most amazing is my recent testimony. I went to see a gastroenterologist for problem of high cholesterol and high Gama GT. (I'm not an alcoholic so how come my Gama GT is high).
The gastroenterologist explained several other reasons that could be the cause. He asked me for a complete blood test before knowing what to do. I did the blood test three weeks after taking Ruzu constantly ( morning and evening).
I did the test and took the result to this kind doctor. My husband went with me.
The doctor looked through the result, then looked at me in amazement.
'What is wrong doctor' I asked. " Have you changed your diet since last you came, about a month ago?"
"Your Gama GT is now normal and your cholesterol is quit OK."
Yes doctor. I replied. I've been eating differently, doing exercises etc. My husband looked at me ,sort of saying " I never saw you change anything" I winked to him meaning " say nothing I will explain to you later"
The doctor was delighted. He asked me to continue my new habit and asked me to do another test in a year.
Outside, I reminded my husband about Ruzu That I take. "You see it works even for me" ( I didn't know how I could tell my white doctor about Ruzu. I might get into trouble thinking that I'm going crazy ! ).
He was amazed. Now he wants to start using it as well. My husband is a white man.
I asked my 16 year old daughter to try Ruzu soap for the Eczema she had on her hand as a result of reaction to wringing wet cloth for drying. The dermatologist has been treating it for at least 3 months from then. Five days after Ruzu use (rubbing her Palm with Ruzu soap and leave it for at least 30 seconds before rinsing ) the eczema is completely gone leaving her palm as smooth as that of a baby.
Ruzu cured my sore throat in just two days and my sprained neck within a few hours.
To God be the Glory for these testimonies !
You can be part of someone's great life changing experience, inbox me for Ruzu Bitters NOW!

Call/Whatsapp: 08078894785

Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And You. by EmmyDike12: 7:54am On Jun 25, 2017
Jjh
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And You. by EmmyDike12: 8:07am On Jun 25, 2017
Ghh
Re: Staphylococcus Aureus And You. by Afriface: 3:25pm On Jul 03, 2017
Don't relax after you discover that you do not experience staphylococcus Anymore , do not think it is all over , that poo is a very very stubborn bacteria , be warned it could come back , it could resurface there is no doubt about that , what do you do to make sure it does not come back
1:Be Clean/Hygienic
2:Regular hand wash
3:Detoxify once in a Month
4:Boost your Immunity

Dr Ola
www.stdhomecures..com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy At 70 Plus Years Old / Please Where Can I Get Rosemary Leaves And Raw Shea Butter Here In Nigeria? / Relaxers, Early Puberty Linked To Uterine Fibriods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.