Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,512 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Help! Fixing Translation Of The Article "~ 600 Families Of Exodus" Into English - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help! Fixing Translation Of The Article "~ 600 Families Of Exodus" Into English (380 Views)

The Christ Embassy Policy That's Tearing Families Apart / What Is God Called In The Arabic Translation Of The Bible? / Did Pharaoh Of Exodus Event Died And His Body Washed Ashore And Buried After? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! Fixing Translation Of The Article "~ 600 Families Of Exodus" Into English by vasnas: 2:03am On Dec 10, 2014
Dear friends, can you check orthography and grammar (not sense) of my translation into English of my very interesting article, please?!

I'm Russian (by my soul with Ukrainians now) and English is not my native language, but I'm zeal to acquaint English-speaking world to very new scientific results for free.

This is a link to the whole text

It seems better to use for fixing the Ms Word in the fixing regime? - so I can see all the changes immediately ...

Or, if there is any hardness copy that block just over here in forum to disscus it ...

Or, just give me an advise, please, where and who can help me?

Thanks a lot!
Sasha, Crimea

(1) (Reply)

Why Is The Book Of Solomon Avoided By Pastors / What Is The Greatest Gift Anyone Can Give Or Has Given To God / Desrcibe God Using Your First Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.