Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

A Nairalander Augently Need You Help! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Augently Need You Help! (480 Views)

My Sister Is Abandoned By Her Husband With Her Pregnancy, Needs You Help / 'Can You Help Please? Trying To Trace My Grandfather, Ola Coker' / I Want To Leave My Husband For My First Love.pls I Need You Advise. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Augently Need You Help! by sleekpro(m): 9:37am On Dec 10, 2014
Good nairalanders! Pls am here today as an orphan who really need help.
I lost y mum and dad on the 3 of august 2014, to an accident in benue state, since after the burrial on the 29 of august 2014, things ha not been going well for me and my siblins.
Pls friends all I ask for is a little finalcial assistant to start from were my mum stop, so I can meet d little needs of my young ones.
I will stop here as I will not want to post the datails online.
Pls pls pls and pls we really need this help I don't knwo were else to go.
For datails pl cantact benjamin on 08068787125
Thanks in advance!

(1) (Reply)

High Grade Inverter And Solar System Products At Lowest Rate Ever...promo! Pics. / School Excursions: Things Were So Much Easier In Our Days / BUY YOUR EGGS And Chicken Our Factory Is At Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.