Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (133875 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2015
Gbola5:

Maybe you should have just put the pin in the receipt.
I paid with my ATM, if I move a step further they will remove another 6k from my account again.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2015
Okay okay, for those that have booked their exam date, When is the post utme screening going to hold?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 3:15pm On Apr 23, 2015
feran14:
This is the official thread fir the covenant university 2015/2016 session. I created this thread because I needed a thread like this before I entered CU but coulfnt find one. So drop your questions and I would try my best to answer. or refer you to parts of their website that can. you can also ditect aspirants you know to this thread. I look foward to your questions.

This is to inform prospective students that the screening process might be stricter that this years own. I know this because I have a female friend back home who has nothing to do and she applied to covenant.and didn't even appear in an
y of the admission lists released.
I entered very narrowly because I had a jamb score of 180 on the dot- lucky right? I decided to work harder and got 40/60 in the post jamb. but still that wasn't enough to get admitted to architecture which entered for. but it still got me into building technology which is still within my field. I had a friend who applied for comp. science but was given industrial maths which was probably because he got about 23 in his post jamb. so please perform well in your jamb and post jamb. not forgetting to pick the right combination of subjects in jamb and Waec or which ever O ' level result u decide to use. check your jamb brochure and the links below for info on subject combinations
lol.....you tried but the sum of your jamb score and cusas didnt reach average of 460 thats why tho....cuz my friends last year scored 185 in jamb they both had above 50 in cusas and they entered for mech eng and elect.....
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2015
SeunA:
lol.....you tried but the sum of your jamb score and cusas didnt reach average of 460 thats why tho....cuz my friends last year scored 185 in jamb they both had above 50 in cusas and they entered for mech eng and elect.....

do they multiply the cusas score? cos getting perfect in both jamb and cusas cant be the average
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2015
Guys l can i still print my form. My application page is showing book date, no longer print form. I didnt print before because i thought i might make changes. Now im worrying what will happen if i book it and can no longer print ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 2:48am On Apr 24, 2015
Gbola5:
Guys l can i still print my form. My application page is showing book date, no longer print form. I didnt print before because i thought i might make changes. Now im worrying what will happen if i book it and can no longer print ?
it is after you have booked a specific date you will see both the exam slip and application form....then you will see a column print application form and exam booking slip
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 2:53am On Apr 24, 2015
DatguyTim:

do they multiply the cusas score? cos getting perfect in both jamb and cusas cant be the average
dey dont not multiply....they will sum up both cusas and jamb, then they will have a specific cut off mark for each course after the summation, then those that didnt get up to the cut of score will have their course changed..
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DatguyTim(m): 7:57am On Apr 24, 2015
SeunA:
dey dont not multiply....they will sum up both cusas and jamb, then they will have a specific cut off mark for each course after the summation, then those that didnt get up to the cut of score will have their course changed..
i'm a bit confused your earlier reply to feran said that the average was 460 and feran said his cusas was over 60
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 8:00am On Apr 24, 2015
Hello pls who has gotten exam date
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 9:18am On Apr 24, 2015
For those who have booked what's the date interval.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
DatguyTim:

i'm a bit confused your earlier reply to feran said that the average was 460 and feran said his cusas was over 60
yeah jamb-400 cusas -60 summation of jamb and cusas 60, average of460 is 230....
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:24am On Apr 24, 2015
Gbola5:
For those who have booked what's the date interval.
june
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 10:21am On Apr 24, 2015
Hello guys pls I wanted to book exam date and on my page I was told to upload passport so dat I will be given exam num but on my printed out form I av my application num on it.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 24, 2015
DangotePikin:
I have done that. Its still not working. I hope there are no issues.

It all started like this, some 10 days ago I changed my academic recommender to someone else because the previous secondary school teacher does not really have an active email address. After changing it, I discovered that if I wanted to resubmit my application, I will need to pay another application fee again. Because of that I decided to continue to have faith that my academic recommender will be able to stand in for me as my spiritual recommender has done weeks ago. There was simply no way I will generate another registration number again. I just hope CU will be considerate in their dealings. What advice do you have for me?

my advice, contact the teacher you used as ur academic recomender. tell him to check his mail.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 24, 2015
misslag:
Hello guys pls I wanted to book exam date and on my page I was told to upload passport so dat I will be given exam num but on my printed out form I av my application num on it.

just upload the passport.. your exam number might be different from ur application number.

as long as what u were asked to do is just to upload a passport photograph, then I think no harm can be done
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2015
SeunA:

how sure are you bout this information?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Charlesschools: 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2015
Want to gain admission into Nigeria University and your
score is low for the course you applied for and also you
need help processing your admission and accomodation to
stay during post utme examination, contact Mr Charles for
assistance: 08153049342..
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
[quote author=holykid1321 post=33010994]guys,I've just booked an exam date...login into ur account and ure good 2 go
When is ur exam date?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 7:07pm On Apr 24, 2015
Hello guys I am av big problem.. I paid with my atm and I was able to print out my form..now I want to book exam date I was told to upload my passport so I will be able to av application num.which I av on my printed form..now the problem is dat d payment details that was sent to my email d link to book exam date it tellin me dat my payment is not successful and I can't book exam date and on my page it telling me to make another payment
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 7:44pm On Apr 24, 2015
misslag:
Hello guys I am av big problem.. I paid with my atm and I was able to print out my form..now I want to book exam date I was told to upload my passport so I will be able to av application num.which I av on my printed form..now the problem is dat d payment details that was sent to my email d link to book exam date it tellin me dat my payment is not successful and I can't book exam date and on my page it telling me to make another payment
if you want to solve this problem..well I will advice you to visit covenant university admission office right away few guys had the same problem as yours and they reported to the registrar it was rectified....so please visit tge admission office thank you,

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Guys,

I've paid for the form and printed it out. I checked yesterday, and the admissions portal directed me to the exam booking page. I haven't booked my exam yet but just know its up and running.

I'm really happy someone made this forum, I reaad through everything and was comforted by knowing that I wasn't the only the faced the issues I did. I'm applying for Computer Science, jamb 269, any gauge on my chances of getting in? I also have WAEC
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2015
But jokes aside, Covenant Universities online application system needs a lot of work even though its one of the only Nigerian schools doing it.

Please apparently we are meant to receive a mail when your recommenders have filled their form...

Abeg who received any such mail? I didn't sha.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 8:16am On Apr 25, 2015
please i need help, i've sent my application form, i think, but while i was filling the online form i had some difficulties, like my waec i'm offering 8subjects but my 8th subject wasn't listed, which is Marketing a trade subject. while i was trying to submit the form it wasnt going decided to check back, the saw a red box without info, filled it in and it actually went, but i'm not to confident. i dont even know the bank i would pay the fees for the online form, please who knows the bank.... i'm really stressed out right now. I'm seeing you also have to send academic and spiritual recommendation but i don't know how to, please someone help me
cry
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
nicole1027:
please i need help, i've sent my application form, i think, but while i was filling the online form i had some difficulties, like my waec i'm offering 8subjects but my 8th subject wasn't listed, which is Marketing a trade subject. while i was trying to submit the form it wasnt going decided to check back, the saw a red box without info, filled it in and it actually went, but i'm not to confident. i dont even know the bank i would pay the fees for the online form, please who knows the bank.... i'm really stressed out right now. I'm seeing you also have to send academic and spiritual recommendation but i don't know how to, please someone help me
cry

Nicole, you cannot submit the form without paying. So your application isn't really submitted if you say you don't kow how to pay. I payed online through their Webpay option.

Also, how is your form complete if you didnt fill in the Recommenders page? Like did you see a page that required you to fill in name, residential address, etc of a Teacher and a Religious person? Thats the recommendation page. After that you're meant to click on 'Submit reccomendation request and its meant to send to their emails'
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 25, 2015
SopranoCoder:
Guys,

I've paid for the form and printed it out. I checked yesterday, and the admissions portal directed me to the exam booking page. I haven't booked my exam yet but just know its up and running.

I'm really happy someone made this forum, I reaad through everything and was comforted by knowing that I wasn't the only the faced the issues I did. I'm applying for Computer Science, jamb 269, any gauge on my chances of getting in? I also have WAEC

good chances...
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
so my form is not submitted, i have to pay first, God what type of thing is thissad i thought when i fill in the academic and spiritual recommenders info the stuff would automatically submit when i submit the online form, please can you give me the procedures for payment, so i can pay and refill the form
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
nicole1027:
so my form is not submitted, i have to pay first, God what type of thing is thissad i thought when i fill in the academic and spiritual recommenders info the stuff would automatically submit, please can you give me the procedures for payment, so i can pay and refill the form

Didn't you see the button that said "Submit recommenders request" ? Just fill in their info and click that. Apparently they'll receive a mail with instructions on how to do it.

On payment: You have to read the instructions they gave on the website. I payed online through WebPay and it cost 6900. Afterwards i received an email saying payment was succesful blah blah blah.
there are 3 options for paying the fee:
1. You can go to a bank( I dont know much about this cos i didnt use this option.)
2. pay online using Webpay
3.pay online using QuickTeller
4. Pay online using CU PayPortal.

Just go their admin website and read up on each method.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2015
nicole1027:
so my form is not submitted, i have to pay first, God what type of thing is thissad i thought when i fill in the academic and spiritual recommenders info the stuff would automatically submit, please can you give me the procedures for payment, so i can pay and refill the form

first, loginto the admissions page and confirm that you can edit your application form. cos i dont thinks you can edit the form after paying.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 9:32am On Apr 25, 2015
i can edit my application form, i did everything last night, the page they wrote recommenders information i did everything but nothing submitted, so i just assumed that when i submit my form online, i would see the amount for the form and the bank to pay to, i saw the amount for the form but not the bank. And also when i pressed the submit button all my information erased, but they wrote page saved sucessfully , i just want to know how i will pay for the form, and look for how i will send my reference letters
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2015
@Feran14 I scored 195 in my UTME, and I have my results O'level and I want ICE what are my chance of getting in to ICE.......
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=SopranoCoder post=33086353]

Didn't you see the button that said "Submit recommenders request" ? Just fill in their info and click that. Apparently they'll receive a mail with instructions on how to do it.

On payment: You have to read the instructions they gave on the website. I payed online through WebPay and it cost 6900. Afterwards i received an email saying payment was succesful blah blah blah.
there are 3 options for paying the fee:
1. You can go to a bank( I dont know much about this cos i didnt use this option.)
2. pay online using Webpay
3.pay online using QuickTeller
4. Pay online using CU PayPortal.

Just go their admin website and read up on each method.[/quote. Hy u paid online rite? D email sent to u after payment wen u click the link was it telling u dat ur payment was not successful.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2015
SeunA:
@Feran14 I scored 195 in my UTME, and I have my results O'level and I want ICE what are my chance of getting in to ICE.......

you would enter.... but your chances of entering ICE are not that high.. mainly cos of your jamb score

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (77) (Reply)

23 Most Expensive Secondary Schools In Nigeria With Mind Blowing Fees / Tips To Stay Awake While Studying / OAU Admission For The Year 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.