Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,937 members, 7,952,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:01 AM

Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here - Education (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here (137851 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (77) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2015
ok, so as far as i've filled in their info and press the submit button it has gone, because i thought when i press the submit form they recommenders they would open a page for reference letter but nothing like that happened, so just left the page with the info and went to submit my form
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 10:55am On Apr 25, 2015
crythe registration is just to stressful
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=misslag post=33087291][/quote]

Yes i paid online. I didn't see any such message. I don't even think I clicked on the link.

Did you receive any emial from Covenant University telling you that your recommenders had done their part?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 12:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
i've not seen an message, haven't paid yet, don't know how to use the quickteller and webpay, so decided to go to the bank and pay but don't know which bank to go to, i'm really stressed out. Please who knows the closing date for the admission process
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
The closing date is traditionally one week after Jamb results come out.

But CU is a private school so they can change it anytime they like. So I'm really not sure.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 12:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
SopranoCoder:
The closing date is traditionally one week after Jamb results come out.

But CU is a private school so they can change it anytime they like. So I'm really not sure.

yh....ikr, last year it was on till around 30th of july

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by nicole1027: 12:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
but who knows the bank for the application fees
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
nicole1027:

You really need to check their website for this. This information is on the admissions website.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
nicole1027:

go to their admissions website.. there is a list of banks pasted there.. all you have to do is request for a cu webpay pin. and the bank would direct you on what to do

i got this from their website

Steps on how to make payment on Covenant University Portal
1. Get to any of the banks listed below to make payment
GTBank
Enterprise Bank
UBA
ECOBANK
Covenant Microfinance Bank (CMFB)
First Bank of Nigeria
Diamond Bank
Access Bank
Union Bank
Zenith bank
2. Request to make payment through the Covenant University PIN Payment platform.
3. Follow the instruction given by the bank's Teller
4. Obtain a receipt printout which contains your PIN number and Receipt number
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
@Feran14, Building technology was your second choice?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
feran14:

you would enter.... but your chances of entering ICE are not that high.. mainly cos of your jamb score
Please what is ICE? Never heard of such in CU. I'm really confused.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Feran14 did u put building technology as your 2nd choice in cu form
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
1. Are there any hotels or guest houses around close to covenant university?
2. How many minutes drive is CU from Murtala mohammed airport?
3. How long does the CUSAS exam and interview take?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by DangotePikin: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
SopranoCoder:
1. Are there any hotels or guest houses around close to covenant university?
2. How many minutes drive is CU from Murtala mohammed airport?
3. How long does the CUSAS exam and interview take?

There is a Covenant University Guest house and a Canaanland Camp house. The exams and interview should take a single day. MMIA is at Ikeja, if there is no real traffic, it should be like a 2 hours drive. Where are you flying from?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
DangotePikin:

There is a Covenant University Guest house and a Canaanland Camp house. The exams and interview should take a single day. MMIA is at Ikeja, if there is no real traffic, it should be like a 2 hours drive. Where are you flying from?

Port Harcourt. wow my CUSAS thing is at 7 am so I have to come a day before and spend the night.

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hello, The interview should take 30minutes and the exam is an hour.....if you are early enough by 7:00am, then you should be done as early as 10am...those that came late wer delayed a bit last year,

Covenant University Guest house is located at the university campus and it is very suitable and nice place to be.

lagos airport to caanaland should not take more than 2hours tho...

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 9:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
SopranoCoder:

Port Harcourt. wow my CUSAS thing is at 7 am so I have to come a day before and spend the night.
When is your date?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Xcely: 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
SopranoCoder:
Guys,

I've paid for the form and printed it out. I checked yesterday, and the admissions portal directed me to the exam booking page. I haven't booked my exam yet but just know its up and running.

I'm really happy someone made this forum, I reaad through everything and was comforted by knowing that I wasn't the only the faced the issues I did. I'm applying for Computer Science, jamb 269, any gauge on my chances of getting in? I also have WAEC
I wouldnt sweat it if I were you. 269 is a good score for even the most competitive programs at CU (you should only worry if you didnt earn the score). I'd advise you to ace your CUSAS and interviews to consolidate your chances. That said, computer science is one of CU's core strengths and arguably in the top 3 in Nigeria, second only after FUTA, so expect to see higher scores. Success!

2 Likes

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by lizbeth99920: 10:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
did my online booking earlier on today ...exam date 2nd of june 7.am...

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Xcely:
I wouldnt sweat it if I were you. 269 is a good score for even the most competitive programs at CU (you should only worry if you didnt earn the score). I'd advise you to ace your CUSAS and interviews to consolidate your chances. That said, computer science is one of CU's core strenghts and arguably in the top 3 in Nigeria, second only after FUTA, so expect to see higher scores. Success!

Does WAEC count in the admission consideration process? would my chanes be increased if I had, say, 6 A1's ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Xcely:
I wouldnt sweat it if I were you. 269 is a good score for even the most competitive programs at CU (you should only worry if you didnt earn the score). I'd advise you to ace your CUSAS and interviews to consolidate your chances. That said, computer science is one of CU's core strenghts and arguably in the top 3 in Nigeria, second only after FUTA, so expect to see higher scores. Success!

Does WAEC count in the admission consideration process? would my chances be increased if I had, say, 6 A1's ?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
SeunA:
When is your date?

June 2. 7 am.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
lizbeth99920:
did my online booking earlier on today ...exam date 2nd of june 7.am...

Same here. grin

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 10:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
SopranoCoder:

Yes i paid online. I didn't see any such message. I don't even think I clicked on the link.

Did you receive any emial from Covenant University telling you that your recommenders had done their part?
. Nah did u? pls click on d link tell me if it is showin transaction not successful..and do u av exam date?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
misslag:
. Nah did u? pls click on d link tell me if it is showin transaction not successful..and do u av exam date?

The link that was sent to my email was the link that generates you Application Number for you. I already had my application number by the time I saw the email, so thats why I did not click on it.

And I'm scared to try it now, thats how the system will just mess me up and wahala will enter my application.

Yes I have an exam date. June 2. I just logged in today and it told me to choose a date.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by misslag(f): 12:43am On Apr 26, 2015
DangotePikin:
I have done that. Its still not working. I hope there are no issues.

It all started like this, some 10 days ago I changed my academic recommender to someone else because the previous secondary school teacher does not really have an active email address. After changing it, I discovered that if I wanted to resubmit my application, I will need to pay another application fee again. Because of that I decided to continue to have faith that my academic recommender will be able to stand in for me as my spiritual recommender has done weeks ago. There was simply no way I will generate another registration number again. I just hope CU will be considerate in their dealings. What advice do you have for me?
hy are u able to book a date nw cos I am avin almost d same problem with u.I av printed out my own form want to book a date nw and it telling me to make another payment.dnt even knw wat to do
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by SeunA: 6:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Well....how much did u pay initially?
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 26, 2015
SeunA:
Feran14 did u put building technology as your 2nd choice in cu form

yeees
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2015
DangotePikin:
Please what is ICE? Never heard of such in CU. I'm really confused.

Information And communication engineering
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Nobody: 7:51am On Apr 26, 2015
SopranoCoder:

they obviously cant start by 7 am. my time, it was 8 am.. but its still advisable to come the night before

1 Like

Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by Gbola5(m): 2:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
misslag:
hy are u able to book a date nw cos I am avin almost d same problem with u.I av printed out my own form want to book a date nw and it telling me to make another payment.dnt even knw wat to do

If it ast you this, just click CU Epay, then you put in your pin and receipt number from when you paid last time.
Re: Covenant University 2015/2016 Session Aspirants Lets Meet Here by dayveedo10: 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
This reg procedure is givn me some hard time lyk cwiozly. .
1)I tried uploadn my UTME result in PDF format but it didn't show like the others did.Although I continued my registration after trying many times.
2)Ave actually gottn my applicatn number but anytime I try loggn in again the first tin I c is 'ur academic and spiritual recommender form is not completed yet contact ur recommender so that u cn book an exam date.
ryt now m confused lyk cwaay. .don't knw waah to do agn. .sum1 plz answer my disturbed mind. . cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (77) (Reply)

Download Complete Time Table For 2012/2013 Waec / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom / JAMB Subject Combinations For All Courses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.