Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,258 members, 7,818,881 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Save Abia Asap - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Abia Asap (636 Views)

Eddie Onuzuruike: The Faceless Save Abia Group And Their Murky Plots / Help Spread This News To Save Abia State From These Devilish Men!!! / Dr Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah - Come and Save Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Abia Asap by ezera(m): 11:21am On Dec 10, 2014
Elma Excel Ojums
A MUST READ FOR ALL ABIANS..... We must not all be POLITICAL, yes! But we MUST all stand for JUST..... We MUST follow the proper path, yes!... Evil prevail when good men do nothing.... Be informed about what is about to happen at ABIA STATE... T. A Orji has given his son Chinedu (We all know how useless he is) PDP ticket to run for ABIA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY... Of cos, if we all fold our hands, he will win.... This implies that whoeva T. A Orji impose on ABIA at 2015 will hand over POWER to T. A Orji's son(Chinedu) as Governor after his tenure if they do not impeach him..... Abia State will be HELD at Ransom for another 16yrs.....God forbid!.... Abia youths, i ask, are we cowards? Are you a coward? God will only forbid that to happen if we rise up to it..... As it stands, am no longer interested in the name of any political party once it will be a tool to stop this rubbish....Are there no youths as angry as i am in Abia again? Let us rise to what IMO youths did to Owelle.... Let us rise and choose our own Leader.... Inform your brothers and sisters, it is time to save our dear state. How do we do it? Let us choose our own leader, impose him on another political party and rally around him... We have the strength, let us do this for our children.....Updates on the movement is coming up..... Be ready to save Abia...
Re: Save Abia Asap by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2014
ezera:
Elma Excel Ojums
A MUST READ FOR ALL ABIANS..... We must not all be POLITICAL, yes! But we MUST all stand for JUST..... We MUST follow the proper path, yes!... Evil prevail when good men do nothing.... Be informed about what is about to happen at ABIA STATE... T. A Orji has given his son Chinedu (We all know how useless he is) PDP ticket to run for ABIA HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY... Of cos, if we all fold our hands, he will win.... This implies that whoeva T. A Orji impose on ABIA at 2015 will hand over POWER to T. A Orji's son(Chinedu) as Governor after his tenure if they do not impeach him..... Abia State will be HELD at Ransom for another 16yrs.....God forbid!.... Abia youths, i ask, are we cowards? Are you a coward? God will only forbid that to happen if we rise up to it..... As it stands, am no longer interested in the name of any political party once it will be a tool to stop this rubbish....Are there no youths as angry as i am in Abia again? Let us rise to what IMO youths did to Owelle.... Let us rise and choose our own Leader.... Inform your brothers and sisters, it is time to save our dear state. How do we do it? Let us choose our own leader, impose him on another political party and rally around him... We have the strength, let us do this for our children.....Updates on the movement is coming up..... Be ready to save Abia...
kindly follow me back and send details to me, i will make sure i get myself down to abia for any upcoming rally.

its now or never.
Re: Save Abia Asap by Collynzo9: 11:33am On Dec 10, 2014
Simple solution.
Vote APGA.
Re: Save Abia Asap by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2014
Collynzo9:
Simple solution.
Vote APGA.
And minimize rigging, rigging is the problem not voting APGA.
Re: Save Abia Asap by mirakecrea8(m): 11:43am On Dec 10, 2014
customized13:
And minimize rigging, rigging is the problem not voting APGA.
youve said it all. even the last election. what happened? do you think TA orji won? youve forgotten the rigging system......Owelle was prepared and not only voting but guide your vote! TA is planning to rig the hell out if you guys dont know. he know Abians hate him, He knows and will do anything to protect it......i was in Imo state during the election. PDP tried and tried to rig. believe me APGA was tough and had security guys in all polling boots.
Alex otti should visit OWelle to give him tips on how to counter riggings

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland's "2015" Presidential Poll / Lagos State Deputy Governor's Father Dies At 101 / Nigeria's Oil Woes: Usa's Hillary Clinton Slams Into President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.