Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,774 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election (835 Views)

Jonathan, Fayose At The Bayelsa PDP Governorship Primary Election Today (Photos) / Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands / Andy Uba Won PDP Primary In Anambra State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election by onismate: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2014
8th December 2014 was a great day in the life of my friend. Being unemployed and in lack for a long time; making that huge kind of money was a huge plus for him.

That early, frank called me. He said that day was Delta State PDP primary election for Governorship. If I cared to join him at the place. Who knows, we could make huge amount of money because he heard they would be sharing money there. Well since I wasn’t doing anything, I told him I would join him later. Though within me, I had decided not to put myself in any form of politics and anything election.

I promised frank I would be there, but I lied. I had made up my mind not to go.

I was still inside my house thinking of how to go about my life. I had graduated, finished my NYSC, yet no job offer. I was thinking of going back to a teaching Job I was invited for. The monthly salary the offered was not reasonable. N10,000 per month, and I have to teach Biology, mathematics and Civic Education. I was considering going back to it, at least for a main time. As I was thinking about that, I got a call from frank. There were noises at the background.

“Guy, were u dey nah, e don dey happen ooo,” he said.

I asked him what that was. He said they are sharing money.

“As I dey here now, I have about 5 pieces of Dollars on my hand,” he said. With the hearing of “Dollar,” I jumped up from the bed immediately. “Dollar keh,” I screamed. Or maybe I didn’t hear well.

“I say dem dey share dollar here ooo. Were you dey,” he screamed again. I told him I was at home. He said I should hurry up and come and come to the place.

After dropping the call. I was confused. Hope this guy is not joking shah’ or he was just pulling my legs. I took my bath and rushed to the place they are doing the PDP primary.

When I got there, I met hundreds of people. Come see old women and men. Some were counting money on the floor. I called frank and he came to pick me where I was. Na so this guy dip hand inside him pocket come bring out dollars. Yay, this guy was serious ooo’ I thought to myself.

Frank told me that they were 4 major Governorship aspirants. Former house of Assembly speaker, Victor Ochie. Senator Okowa, Hon Elumelu. One of the aides to the current Governor Uduaghan, Tony Obuh. These were the major contenders. He said Victor Ochie gave someone N1million to give to delegates. He(Frank) was happy that at least he was going to go home with N2,000. Not until Senator Okowa’s people started sharing Dollars and he got his own.

We calculated the Dollar he got into Naira, and it was about N125,000. Chaiiii, frank don hammer be that. All the shops, stores close to the hotel were the primary was conducted, they closed down and some of the owners came over to the place when they heard they were sharing money there. Them wan come collect their own. I saw an old woman who brought 3 of her teenage grandchildren. She say she wan collect her own share.

In as much some people were lucky, some were not because they went home empty handle. I began to wonder how my friend frank managed to get his share. But he never voted. Him too no dey interested. By 11:30am, we left the place immediately. As we were leaving, we saw an old woman swearing for Nigerian politicians. She said they are busy sharing money while the money Is not circulating as required. We laughed as we heard her. Some who were lucky there got up to N300,000. Some even above N1m while some like me left empty handed.
http://www.hovabuzz.com/frontline/944-how-my-friend-made-huge-amount-of-money-in-the-last-pdp-primary-election
Re: How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election by Allureoftheseas(m): 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
nigerians and free money.
Re: How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election by RockMaxi: 12:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Na so the thing easy?. Funny. grin

Re: How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election by Firefire(m): 12:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nigeria politicians sharing our stolen money since 1999.

They collect MILLION OF NAIRA constituency allowance on our behalf, they refused to carry out any meaningful project.

They come around once in 4 years to share:

20 pcs Motorcycle

20 pcs Sewing machine

20 pcs Granding machine

#20,000 to 20 Lucky party faithful

we praise them for stealing us dry.

Fellow Nigerians, take your future in your hands now.

vote out the criminals in power.

Shalom!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election by chamboy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Loads of money would b shared this election period, the likes of Tinubu, GEJ, rochas, Amaechi, Akpabio, Atiku, Dickson, Uduaghan,
Re: How A Friend Made 100K In An Hour At The Last Delta State PDP Primary Election by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
Ok

(1) (Reply)

We’re Prepared For Oil Price Fall, Says Jonathan / Nigerian Army Sentenced 54 Soldiers To Death By Firing Squad / I Feel Sorry For Goodluck Jonathan By Etcetera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.