Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Toni Payne, 9ice Ex-wife, Expresses Her Regrets For Loving The Wrong Person - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toni Payne, 9ice Ex-wife, Expresses Her Regrets For Loving The Wrong Person (740 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Expresses Her Phobia For Flying (photo) / I Loved The Wrong Person - Toni Payne, 9lce's Ex Wife / Revealed: Toni Payne (9ice's Ex) Was Actually Having An Affair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toni Payne, 9ice Ex-wife, Expresses Her Regrets For Loving The Wrong Person by oluchingorji(f): 1:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hello All, i read from this latest from Nigerian mag. Toni Payne, TV host, lifestyle writer and ex-wife to Nigerian artist 9ice, shares on her instagram page to control her unfair treatments from fans. A number of her followers made reference to the fact that there was once a rumour that she had cheated on her husband with another man in the music industry, Ruggedman, but she was able to shut the rumours down via her twitter page replying “She never cheated on 9ice with any man”.

See Excerpts from Toni Payne

‘The other day I lost my cool when I shud av ignored cos I let people who do not ... Read full details here. i gotta go! (http://www.adelove.com/toni-payne-expresses-her-regrets-for-loving-the-wrong-person/)

-

(1) (Reply)

Checkout Throwback Pictures Of Yemi Alade Been Rocked By Her Girlfriend / My Sısters Desıst From Seducıng Men In Church All In The Name Of Fashıon / #2015elections; Revealed!! How And Why The INEC Website Was Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.