Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

* Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ (13125 Views)

AM Not Dead,am Very Much Alive / Shameless Stunt! Nahnah Abynah The Girl With The Leak Video Is Not Dead! / Thunder Fire Sexkillz For Banning Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by echobee(f): 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
despite I didn't know her, I cried in the bus while going to work this morning. my thought was the mods would have verified it before putting it on FP.

e be like say that guy ust comot from psychiatry. killer of the year
Dat stewpid guy,needs to be banned for life on nairaland angry
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
This is the the thunder that will fire hope link

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by lanicky(f): 6:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
AfricanApple:
despite I didn't know her, I cried in the bus while going to work this morning. my thought was the mods would have verified it before putting it on FP.

e be like say that guy ust comot from psychiatry. killer of the year

Like seriously...dat guy is high on madness..

I wasted my tears...Now! I feel like crying afresh
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by herald9: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Mad People are just roaming around NL undecided

Make person no go open this kind thread for my head one day o shocked

Cos what mostly happens is that people believe the story before they investigate.
And it may be too late by then.

Imagine if this girl had some problems with her phone and could not come online for a long time...

I'm trying to imagine how it would look like when she eventually resurfaces lipsrsealedgrin

grin grin

people for tear race finish for NL grin

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Some people don't really know what to joke with . angry
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by lanicky(f): 6:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Unibenstudent:

Amen...lmao
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by marieolae(f): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
wait ohh
So I got emotional for nothing
Busy showing the poor girls picture to my friends
What kind of rubbish is this na?

What a cheap and foolish way to gain attention
Hopelink or wetin be ur name, u better do some fasting and praying cos d curse wey dey ontop ur head ehnnn..I just piry u

Oloshe!
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by herald9: 6:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Jennimma:
Amen. Its a nice poem Lan. I saw your diary,don't cry much. God has his reasons. Its painful really.

yes it is grin
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by HillarieP(m): 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Misshoree, welcome from your death hoax. You shall live long and not die young in Jesus name.

Lets make a toast on this. *raises my calabash of palmy* cheers! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by echobee(f): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Unibenstudent:
Seconded. angry. Very useless demon from d pit of h e ll.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by spanzed(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mehn na 2day I sabi say some nairalanders get Phd for cursing....but frankly speaking Mr.hopelinks or what ur name,u showed how foolish and stupid you can be today wch kind joke be dis now??can you let dem joke with ur family members death like that....u have lost my respect....Misshoree I am happy for ur life,,even when the enemy wished you bad,God plans for you are for Good,u shall not die!so shall none of ur family members....Happy you still with U.....
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
naijaboiy:

Mad People are just roaming around NL undecided

Make person no go open this kind thread for my head one day o shocked

Cos what mostly happens is that people believe the story before they investigate.
And it may be too late by then.

Imagine if this girl had some problems with her phone and could not come online for a long time...

I'm trying to imagine how it would look like when she eventually resurfaces lipsrsealedgrin
as if I knew that guy was lieing,the poor girl was online on monday,which kind malaria go kill person between then and now....God help US....thank God the story was false though
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by 3coins(m): 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
misshoree:
None of my brothers can even pick my call,am not at home
wow. . .good to see you again smiley
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Dahjhi: 7:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
misshoree:
abeg ....am not dead o,am very much alive.

Jeeeez!!! WTF.... The arrows dat'll fire this guy dey do press up o.. but what has transpired between you and the beast nah.... And the whole forum started trembling... May God remove his left eye o... Instead of The one we've been saying since morning I say HBD in advance jare... You shall not die but live o..... You go last like world bank...
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by misshoree(f): 7:37pm On Dec 10, 2014
3coins:

wow. . .good to see you again smiley
am here sweetie kiss.so yu actually believed I was dead too,am disappointed
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by 3coins(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
misshoree:
am here sweetie kiss.so yu actually believed I was dead too,am disappointed
lol..I did....my dp was black...my dm was Rip...lol...I fell for It..death is not you portion honey...I even sent you a mail...sent your cousin a message on fb...chaiii
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by misshoree(f): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
3coins:

lol..I did....my dp was black...my dm was Rip...lol...I fell for It..death is not you portion honey...I even sent you a mail...sent your cousin a message on fb...chaiii
which of my cousin?
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
misshoree:
abeg ....am not dead o,am very much alive.
Be careful oh
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by 3coins(m): 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
misshoree:
which of my cousin?

1 Share

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by hensben(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
the thunder that will fire hopelink still dey do YOGA.. angry
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by hensben(m): 8:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
3coins:
3coins pls get me hopelink before noon tomorrow...i wan use him head play band.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 8:29pm On Dec 10, 2014
That useless guy ,that brought that news,should be taken to yaba left.
Thank God,it didn't make front page.
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by marieolae(f): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Bunsky:
That useless guy ,that brought that news,should be taken to yaba left.
Thank God,it didn't make front page.
it did ohh, you can just imagine sad
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Missmossy(f): 8:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
lanicky:

Misshoree!! Jeez!! OMG!!

I'm sooo happy...av almost cried my eyes out

To hell with d steepid guy who told us u're angry dead....

I'm more than happy...*touches her* jees! So I'm not chatting with a ghost..cheesy

Wait a munute...did u offend dat guy

Beennkumar, missmossy, HillarieP....horee isn't dead oooo. ..this is surely nairaland Joke of d dat cheesygrin

Hopelink1!! Are u high on stewpidity? Mtcheew angry
Chai! The ee.diot deserves to be stoned!

You will not die but live misshoree...dont be too sad dear. Cheer up...
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by blackstreak: 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
*sigh*

Relief

Thank God

However, hopelink undecided
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by 3coins(m): 8:32pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
3coins pls get me hopelink before noon tomorrow...i wan use him head play band.
grin grin I swear
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hopelink,may
thunder
aiyelala
orunmila
obatala
sango
aje aiye
aje orun
yeye aiye
amadihoha
oshoromonga
strike you to pieces,for wishing her death.oloriburuku some body.

3 Likes

Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by zicoraads: 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
Welcome back from the dead misshoree!
Didn't know you before today but I was still emotional.
Its all good tho, cos pple whom get tagged with death rumors eventually live long.
You shall live long!

I bet this episode has taught the moderators a lesson or two about moving topics indiscriminately to Front Page!
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by chibwike(m): 8:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
mishoree!
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by hensben(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
3coins:

grin grin I swear
as in! this na expensive joke oo

how ur side na..long time
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by misshoree(f): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
zicoraads:
Welcome back from the dead misshoree!
Didn't know you before today but I was still emotional.
Its all good tho, cos pple whom get tagged with death rumors eventually live long.
You shall live long!

I bet this episode has taught the moderators a lesson or two about moving topics indiscriminately to Front Page!
tnx but point of correction,am not dead so I ont knw the dead yu talking about grin
Re: * Misshoree is not dead ooo!! may thunder fire Hopelink1★ by 3coins(m): 8:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
hensben:
as in! this na expensive joke oo

how ur side na..long time
yes oo...Thad been ages...what has been happening man?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Certified Business / Retrieve Your Bank Verification Number (BVN) / 15 Of The World’s Most Expensive And Luxurious Brothels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.