Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. (32746 Views)

The 100+ Most Beautiful And Breathtaking Places In The World (pictures) / Breathtaking Pictures Of Bristol UK / Breathtaking Places You Never Knew Existed(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:36pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by BRAINCRASH(m): 7:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
NCC building.

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Only one place matches Abuja for beauty in the whole of Nigeria and it's Calabar. I have loads more stunning pics of Abuja but Nairaland rubbish pic upload bot won't allow me do it.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja at night

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:46pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by redsun(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
No amazing view in Nigeria can make up for those slums where millions of Nigerians live like domesticated unkept pigs,like hell. Nobody deserves that.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja Reserve Park Near Aso Rock

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja land mark Aso Rock

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Pecca: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
BMZK:
I must commend El Rufai on this.

in essence, he built/designed Abuja?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja City View

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja City views

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:52pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja Landscape Views

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
The biggest Church at night in Abuja

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Pecca: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
theSpark:

It's true. I worked at FCDA for a while, the master plan provides for a 'central' or collective storm water and foul water collection system. Most houses in AMAC that is Garki, CBD and Wuse do not have septic tanks.

Secondly there are no open drains-they are all covered with a central collection point. where this central collection/treatment point is seems to be the issue at stake here I see. I'll check it out and ask and come back to report my findings.

Theres this facility near Apo roundabout opposite Gudu cemetery. It's in a valley near a garden bar. I strongly suspect that that is on of the waste water collection points.

abuja uses what is called CSDS (central sewage disposal system). build ur house and connect to this system. it is plug and play.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja roads at night

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Krucifax(m): 7:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
If you've never been to Abuja and want more pics uploaded give me a shout. I'll take a breather now.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Mutuwa(m): 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Abuja is lovely. ..I live there so I can tell tongue grin

Op say no b dei dei or gwgs u de broadcast.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by sanali(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
ALKARULEZ615:
GEJ is working
Gej is workin, dude u got to be crazy
X
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by mosaicafrique: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2014
Abuja By El-Rufai
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by ALKARULEZ615(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
sanali:

Gej is workin, dude u got to be crazy
X
Itz glaring u lack home training
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by emmysexxy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 10, 2014
SSGUniport:
OP Just Went To Abuja For The First Time...
Please Snap Nyanya, Karu, Maraba, Jikwoyi, etc let us see
na wa for you o.you don't even know abuja cause these places you mention are in nasarawa state minus karu.teacher wey no even know road.

1 Like

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by abdulwastecx(m): 9:31pm On Dec 10, 2014
Idrismusty97:
A white dude sitting on a fountain and this is breathtaking? undecided
[img]http://1.bp..com/-MFuXNPrrJO8/VIg4bKMEBaI/AAAAAAAAABk/SwWUUOEEyYI/s1600/Abuja17.jpg[/img]

that brown nigga is no white. .. he is a eastern Asian
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Idrismusty97(m): 9:43pm On Dec 10, 2014
abdulwastecx:

that brown nigga is no white. .. he is a eastern Asian
I know he is an Asian, he looks like someone from Philippine but that isn't the point. What is breathtaking in that pic?
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
theSpark:

It's true. I worked at FCDA for a while, the master plan provides for a 'central' or collective storm water and foul water collection system. Most houses in AMAC that is Garki, CBD and Wuse do not have septic tanks.

Secondly there are no open drains-they are all covered with a central collection point. where this central collection/treatment point is seems to be the issue at stake here I see. I'll check it out and ask and come back to report my findings.

Theres this facility near Apo roundabout opposite Gudu cemetery. It's in a valley near a garden bar. I strongly suspect that that is on of the waste water collection points.
To cut your long story short, there is no such thing mention in AMAC(Abuja Municipality Area Council)under FCTA tasks. The fact that you are making that up without coming with a substantial evidences is very laughable. Not until you can provide any department responsible for the treatment and managing of the central sewage system you have not present any positive information.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 10, 2014
The images are disturbing to my eyes! Jeez! Nigerians are full of mediocrity! Most villages in develop countries look better. Please...
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by theSpark(m): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2014
all4naija:
To cut your long story short, there is no such thing mention in AMAC(Abuja Municipality Area Council)under FCTA tasks. The fact that you are making that up without coming with a substantial evidences is very laughable. Not until you can provide any department responsible for the treatment and managing of the central sewage system you have not present any positive information.

Making what up? I never mentioned FCTA I said FCDA. The Two are different. I mentioned AMAC as an example of areas that are served by the Central Sewage System.

About the agency responsible for the central sewage system. The Abuja Environmental Protection Board is the body responsible. Thank you.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 10, 2014
theSpark:

Making what up? I never mentioned FCTA I said FCDA. The Two are different. I mentioned AMAC as an example of areas that are served by the Central Sewage System.

About the agency responsible for the central sewage system. The Abuja Environmental Protection Board is the body responsible. Thank you.
The services engage by Abuja Environmental Protection Board are on their website below without including central sewage system. I think you are looking for ways to make it look as though something like that exist in Abuja yet cannot provide proofs.

Our staff also connects public and private properties to the central sewer lines within a couple of weeks of payment.

http://www.abujaenvironmentalprotectionboard.gnbo.com.ng/products

This is what Nigerian called central sewage system in Abuja and excerpt culled from the link below:

http://www.academia.edu/966592/An_Assessment_of_the_Effectiveness_of_the_Central_Sewers_for_Sewage_Collection_and_Conveyance_in_the_Federal_Capital_City_FCC_Abuja

Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by clovislouis(m): 11:34pm On Dec 10, 2014
[quote author=ammyluv2002 post=28759386]Abuja is lovely. ..I live there so I can tell tongue grin[/quote where in abj?]
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by clovislouis(m): 11:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
ammyluv2002:
Abuja is lovely. ..I live there so I can tell tongue grin
where in abj
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by ABAKA72(m): 11:51pm On Dec 10, 2014
all4naija:
You hate to hear the truth though. cool cool
Mr man shut up and stop displaying your ignorance here. From the trash you are posting, it is clear that you have not even visited Abuja before and that's why you are braging about central sewage system. mr central sewage, Abuja residents has been using CSS for over 30 years. So stop making a fool of yourself, try and move away from your village, it will help you.
Re: Breathtaking Pictures Of Abuja. by Darteyyyy(m): 12:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Our village in Switzerland is finer than this....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ghana Deports 700 Nigerians Involved In Fraud, Prostitution, Robbery / A Lady Came Out Alive From This Ghastly Accident While Traveling For Easter.PICS / 10 Nigerians Deported From Cambodia - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.