Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,633 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:21 AM

NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) (11052 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) / Throwback, Paul Okoye (psquare) With Some Friends At UNILAG (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by jnrbayano(m): 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Good one shaa,even though you are not that handsome......

If you are the one on your profile, you don't have the moral rights to say the bold.
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 16, 2014
congratulations
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by delishpot: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
Congrats OP.
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
undecided
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
congratulations[b][/b]
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by jude33084(m): 4:11pm On Dec 16, 2014
msmon:
I wasn't unable to upload d pix initially. Thanks so much Beesluv

I thought you guys did "the use of English" undecided
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sukkot: 4:12pm On Dec 16, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Good one shaa,even though you are not that handsome......
says the ugly woman cheesy

i see as you quickly remove picture. this my guy fine pass you well well. look at him. he has potential. he just finish uni so you know stress go dey hin body small. but he is handsome. so i dont know what you are talking about grin

2 Likes

Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
Congratulations
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by ibrutex(m): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
SEUN and the mods are out of their mind WTF !
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Ejaisky: 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2014
tundesto:
The certificate is as useless as a tissue paper.
You're very right.
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by semitunde: 4:21pm On Dec 16, 2014
Lol. Dem no dey call am.chartered anymore?

Can't remember where I threw mine self.

Your journey has just begun, you still have other stages that would task you financially.

But for me the education was worth it cos that was what I was mainly looking for.
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by maclatunji: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2014
semitunde:
Lol. Dem no dey call am.chartered anymore?

Can't remember where I threw mine self.

Your journey has just begun, you still have other stages that would task you financially.

But for me the education was worth it cos that was what I was mainly looking for.

#Hehehehe

1 Like

Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Bank450(m): 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2014
Op, how can I join as a student member?
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by bolliejay(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sage2(m): 5:04pm On Dec 16, 2014
Is it the same NIM that make money from selling membership to NYSC members every year? I could remember resisting their market by refusing to path with my hard earned allowee.
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 16, 2014
msmon:
I wasn't unable to upload d pix initially. Thanks so much Beesluv

Congrat bro.

I no dey beef u oooo.
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Pweezy(m): 6:50pm On Dec 16, 2014
Personally no certificate really add value ro anyone...it all depends on ow effective u utilize d knowledge gained durin d process of the gettin d cert...Thumbs Up OP...d current NIM president is a Pharmacist n a rep @ d jst concluded Confab..aldo d cert comes cheap, bt d knowledge is valuable
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by begwong: 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
msmon:
I was inducted today as a graduate member of Nigeria Institute of Management at UNILAG.

All thanks to God.

Here is a few pictures;
Nawaoooo!
NIM exams wey ssce holders with corpers dey pass like drinking garri with kuki-kuli?
Wetin you go come do if u pass ICAN biko
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Kaybee14(m): 10:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
Congratulations bro..GREATEST MAPAITE!
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sydneyobioha(m): 11:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
eduxerxes:
NIM, NIM, NIM...I so hate this institute. They are not recognized in Nigeria. They get young NYSC graduates and make them pay for their exam. After induction, they abandon you without further info on their activities. It doesn't add a shyt to ur CV. I regretted taking the exam and payin for the induction back in 2012. The certificate don dey rotten for my hand. No value whatsoever. I'd rather u corp members go for HSE at Nigeria institute of safety professionals NISP.

Pls stop mis-guiding ppl.. NIM contributed abt 70% of the managerial skills I've got today. I did NIM in 2008, I'm now a full-time member of the institute (mnim) and the skills also got me to where I am today and as an administrative manager in a renowned company here in Abuja... Congrats to OP, just forward me an email on sydneyobioha@gmail.com, I have some guidlines that will assist u in ur future endeavours..
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by modestdude(m): 12:09am On Dec 17, 2014
tundesto:
The certificate is as useless as a tissue paper.
For all of you saying that the certificate is useless, you ve never experienced an extra ordinary grace. Op, don't mind them, you will walk into an organisation's interview panel whose Chairman or MD/CEO or President is a FNIM or AMNIM and also a member of the panel. I am a living witness. Had mine in 2010, after which i had two offers in quick succession. Left the previous job for the one am with now not knowing that the African sub regional Head who was a member of the interview panel is a FNIM. So don't be discouraged by men of little faith, aspire for more
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by eduxerxes: 6:53am On Dec 17, 2014
modestdude:
For all of you saying that the certificate is useless, you ve never experienced an extra ordinary grace. Op, don't mind them, you will walk into an organisation's interview panel whose Chairman or MD/CEO or President is a FNIM or AMNIM and also a member of the panel. I am a living witness. Had mine in 2010, after which i had two offers in quick succession. Left the previous job for the one am with now not knowing that the African sub regional Head who was a member of the interview panel is a FNIM. So don't be discouraged by men of little faith, aspire for more
is that it? Is that all it offers? Crap

1 Like

Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by Durchess(f): 8:49am On Dec 17, 2014
so dis made front page, ds NL sef
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by modestdude(m): 9:23am On Dec 17, 2014
eduxerxes:
is that it? Is that all it offers? Crap
you are a pathetic loser. Thought you guys were concerned about the certificate and not the knowlegde. If you are talking about the knowledge, then i make bold to say, that some job aptitude test questions on business ethics are derived from NIM. How many job aptitude test have you written? Or have you been cut off with the 2'1 requirement of companies and organisation? Then am sorry, NIM knowledge and certificate cannot help you to be shortlisted for test and interview. Arrant nonsense Mtchewwww
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by eduxerxes: 9:42am On Dec 17, 2014
modestdude:
you are a pathetic loser. Thought you guys were concerned about the certificate and not the knowlegde. If you are talking about the knowledge, then i make bold to say, that some job aptitude test questions on business ethics are derived from NIM. How many job aptitude test have you written? Or have you been cut off with the 2'1 requirement of companies and organisation? Then am sorry, NIM knowledge and certificate cannot help you to be shortlisted for test and interview. Arrant nonsense Mtchewwww
I didn't write series of aptitude tests like you. I know I'm comfortable here with my federal pay. Mind you, I'm a First class graduate, automatically employed. I don't mean to insult you, just stating the obvious. NIM is not improving their status. I checked the list of professional qualifications from many career sites, what I saw is the Chartered institute of professional managers (CIPM). NIM wasn't there. Knowledge-wise, I don't dispute their efforts. QED
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:29am On Dec 17, 2014
eduxerxes:
Baaaadt girl. U too Fine? If yes, pishure or adonbilivit
. Hoooooooooo the thing pain you soooooory,why u com put am for head... abi op na your bro inlaw?
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 10:35am On Dec 17, 2014
sukkot:
says the ugly woman cheesy

i see as you quickly remove picture. this my guy fine pass you well well. look at him. he has potential. he just finish uni so you know stress go dey hin body small. but he is handsome. so i dont know what you are talking about grin
see I dnt even blame you ppl like you always like nd share others potentials.......seat down der they luk poooo
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sukkot: 11:31am On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
see I dnt even blame you ppl like you always like nd share others potentials.......seat down der they luk poooo
hey dont get mad at me. get mad at yourself. you were being rude to someone else so why cant i be rude to you ? do unto others what you would have them do unto you. learn to live by that rule
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 11:43am On Dec 17, 2014
sukkot:
hey dont get mad at me. get mad at yourself. you were being rude to someone else so why cant i be rude to you ? do unto others what you would have them do unto you. learn to live by that rule
see you..... Even when the man involve is not even talking,correct yourself first bfor correcting others ok?
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sukkot: 11:53am On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
see you..... Even when the man involve is not even talking,correct yourself first bfor correcting others ok?
he doesnt have to talk. i speak for him. you are a wicked person and i paid you back with your wickedness. how does it feel ? how do you think he felt when he read your comment ? was he happy ? or was he sad ?
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sukkot: 11:59am On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
dont get me wrong now cuz i aint no saint, but i usually call people ugly if they are harrassing me and bothering me and purposely trying to bring misery to my life. yes some people you have to inflict that kind of verbal pain on. but this guy was happy to have graduated. happy guy. wasnt bothering anyone. and just from nowhere you come out with that comment to someone who has not offended you. why ? what are you trying to gain by saying what you said to someone who has never offended you ?

1 Like

Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
sukkot:
he doesnt have to talk. i speak for him. you are a wicked person and i paid you back with your wickedness. how does it feel ? how do you think he felt when he read your comment ? was he happy ? or was he sad ?
wicked?OMG!!!!! Pastor,Mouthpiece,a Solicitous,An Advocate and a Supporter am so so sorry hunnnnnnnnnnn.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baba Suwe To Sue Ndlea N1 Billion / Nigerian Man Who Roast Corns In Dubai For A Living (see Pictures) / Selfie Or Trashy? (see The Photo This Secondary School Student Took)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.