Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,563 members, 7,820,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:49 AM

NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) (10952 Views)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Spotted At UNILAG's Convocation (Photos) / Olajumoke At The NIMC Enrolment Centre, UNILAG (photo) / Throwback, Paul Okoye (psquare) With Some Friends At UNILAG (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sukkot: 12:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
wicked?OMG!!!!! Pastor,Mouthpiece,a Solicitous,An Advocate and a Supporter am so so sorry hunnnnnnnnnnn.
ok next time dont be mean to people who have not been mean to you ? mmkayyy ? wink
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:14pm On Dec 17, 2014
sukkot:
dont get me wrong now cuz i aint no saint, but i usually call people ugly if they are harrassing me and bothering me and purposely trying to bring misery to my life. yes some people you have to inflict that kind of verbal pain on. but this guy was happy to have graduated. happy guy. wasnt bothering anyone. and just from nowhere you come out with that comment to someone who has not offended you. why ? what are you trying to gain by saying what you said to someone who has never offended you ?
burr I could remember what I said, "he is not that handsome" am not saying he is ugly or nt handsome but not 100 percent handsome plsssssssssss get that hun?
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sukkot: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
burr I could remember what I said, "he is not that handsome" am not saying he is ugly or nt handsome but not 100 percent handsome plsssssssssss get that hun?
and you dont think thats an insult ? if you dont have anything good to say about people just keep quiet. behind these texts are people with feelings. mmkayyyy

1 Like

Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 12:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
sukkot:
and you dont think thats an insult ? if you dont have anything good to say about people just keep quiet. behind these texts are people with feelings. mmkayyyy
Tired of chatting with u changing of topic loading........99.9
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by sukkot: 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Tired of chatting with u changing of topic loading........99.9
ok you take care now. be nice to people. mmkayyy wink
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by eduxerxes: 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
. Hoooooooooo the thing pain you soooooory,why u com put am for head... abi op na your bro inlaw?
U don rush go photoshop ur picture. Nairaland always says the truth (picture uploaded Wednesday 17th, 10:48am)
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 3:21pm On Dec 17, 2014
eduxerxes:
U don rush go photoshop ur picture. Nairaland always says the truth (picture uploaded Wednesday 17th, 10:48am)
Well I don't need that hunnnn. by the way those that looks like a photoshop design? Dooooooooooor
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by eduxerxes: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
by the way those that looks like a photoshop design? Dooooooooooor
[b] wow! U're embarrassing me here with ur grammar...sorry...you wanted to say "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A...... Uuuuuuurrgghh!!!
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
eduxerxes:
[b] wow! U're embarrassing me here with ur grammar...sorry...you wanted to say "DOES THAT LOOK LIKE A...... Uuuuuuurrgghh!!!
Smiles.......well....where is hon. Patrick and his big big grammars today? He don loose his primary election upon all,u can only act like God dear.....NO ONE IS BLOODY PERFECT......so dey form dey go,we knw ppl like u dey visit dico if dey wonn visit or comment for NL. SMH
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by eduxerxes: 7:09pm On Dec 17, 2014
BISIXCLUSIVE:
Smiles.......well....where is hon. Patrick and his big big grammars today? He don loose his primary election upon all,u can only act like God dear.....NO ONE IS BLOODY PERFECT......so dey form dey go,we knw ppl like u dey visit dico if dey wonn visit or comment for NL. SMH
Bia, this Botswana girl, e don do you abeg! I've got better tins to do with my life.
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by BISIXCLUSIVE: 8:12pm On Dec 17, 2014
eduxerxes:
Bia, this Botswana girl, e don do you abeg! I've got better tins to do with my life.
NOTED. Any other thing?
Re: NIM Induction Today At UNILAG (Photo) by msmon(m): 11:34am On Dec 19, 2014
Hi Comrade! I will send u a PM.
Elypsis:
Comrade Moshood Oyerogba of Mapoly I sight u baba......My name is Okewole.....and I'll join u soon as a certified member...lolz

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malawian Girl Leak Nude Photos Sent To Her Boy Friend By Another Girl / Slim VS Thick Rihanna, How Would You Prefer To Rock Her? Photo / Where Is Uche Obi Osotule?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.