Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,684 members, 7,955,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:55 AM

How Does He Handle His Healthcare Issue? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Does He Handle His Healthcare Issue? (688 Views)

How Does One Become An Investment Banker ? / How Does The First Three Months Looks Like In NDA / Any Opportunities In Healthcare Consulting/management In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does He Handle His Healthcare Issue? by Benbisco(f): 7:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
A colleague in the office (a junior staff) early last year brought drinks and informed us that he was getting married but it turned out he had gotten his girlfriend pregnant and she did not want to terminate it. After sometime, he said his people had gone to see her people and so they were married. She moved in and had the baby and two months ago the wife and child needed medical attention. He took them to the retainership hospital. They brought in the bills today, over 3X his salary, but Management has refused to pay because the marriage is not recognized I.e no evidence as per certificate and stuff only what he told us. They are of the opinion that he should provide proof otherwise he would be responsible for the bill. He is confused now. What does he do? He is asking for advise. Me I no know wetin to advise am o. If the guy wan pay that bill no be today matter o!
Re: How Does He Handle His Healthcare Issue? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 4:08am On Mar 12, 2016
Benbisco:
A colleague in the office (a junior staff) early last year brought drinks and informed us that he was getting married but it turned out he had gotten his girlfriend pregnant and she did not want to terminate it. After sometime, he said his people had gone to see her people and so they were married. She moved in and had the baby and two months ago the wife and child needed medical attention. He took them to the retainership hospital. They brought in the bills today, over 3X his salary, but Management has refused to pay because the marriage is not recognized I.e no evidence as per certificate and stuff only what he told us. They are of the opinion that he should provide proof otherwise he would be responsible for the bill. He is confused now. What does he do? He is asking for advise. Me I no know wetin to advise am o. If the guy wan pay that bill no be today matter o!
He ought 2 have gone 2 d registry now.

(1) (Reply)

Advice Me On These Masters Program Choices As An Elect/elect Eng.i / .... / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.