Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,181 members, 7,849,657 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:18 AM

New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters (39938 Views)

Senators Bring In New Twist To Stall Ministerial Screening / West, Kalu, Ndah-Isaiah, Fashola, Abdulahi, Akeredolu may make Buhari's cabinet / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by dre11(m): 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Please don't be quick to throw stones. Do you think this thing is easy? This is a very crucial point for the party now. Tonight will determine the future of the party.
APC chieftains are at the moment depriving themselves of sleep to make sure they put their very best foot forward. They need to be sure that whoever comes forward can take GEJ. That's not an easy task as they have to strategize and restrategize.

Okay

I wish them luck

Let the best candidate emerges
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by oluemmakay(m): 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mr. Atiku's dollars @ work.

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by ichidodo: 9:54pm On Dec 10, 2014
The only way Rochas can clinch that Deputy seat is to play hardball,forget Amaechi,Rochas stands to gain a lot from both frontrunners if he is seen to possess the leverage to whittle down the delegate support from Buhari to Atiku or vice versa-and how is that gonna be accomplished if rochas doesn't "tries to want to attempt" to run? duh??-.....the question is who comes to an understanding or position to convince or compromise Rochas..Atiku or Buhari?? And how sweet will the deal be? Vice president seat?..Amaechi is not fit to tie Rochas 's sandals as far as political tactics,strategy and formations are concerned....

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by dre11(m): 9:56pm On Dec 10, 2014
suwailad:
which one is new twist? Just admit you put false information on the homepage the first time, Moderator

Seems the rush to put to front page New that aren't verified is what caused this confusion.

It's not healthy for a site like nairaland
So moderators take note

2 Likes

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by MudRaker: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
ochejoseph:
Sources told SaharaReporters that despite getting earlier assurances from the candidates to step down, several of them pulled out from the agreement and stubbornly decided they will proceed to the convention ground to run against the retired general.

kai! the bolded is a testament of APC dictatorial tendencies
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by oche79: 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
chimerase2:
Buhari will still win
Funny how nigerians easily underestimate Atiku grin
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by yaskarahyelhope(f): 9:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
They never start. Confusion just dey start. They need a packer in dat logo of theirs. Some things need to be packed out after sweeping!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by babaluckey: 10:00pm On Dec 10, 2014
FLIP FLOP presidential aaspirants noooooo for apc...GO PDP
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Youngzedd(m): 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Nice to see you have not lost your wicked sense of humour..

Lol @ when the Choose Roach-Asse. grin

You thought I was siding APC, capital no. I have no party for now, I watch, observe then analyse.

I only follow men with vision.

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Okijajuju1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 10, 2014
ichidodo:
The only way Rochas can clinch that Deputy seat is to play hardball,forget Amaechi,Rochas stands to gain a lot from both frontrunners if he is seen to possess the leverage to whittle down the delegate support from Buhari to Atiku or vice versa...the question is who comes to an understanding or position to convince or compromise Rochas..Atiku or Buhari?? And how sweet will the deal be? Vice president seat?..Amaechi is not fit to tie Rochas 's sandals as far as political tactics,strategy and formations are concerned....

Politically speaking, Do you honestly think, Rochas has more leverage than Amaechi?! grin

My brother.. You Owerri people need to snap back to reality. grin Rochas is only is important as you people (His fans) make him.. grin

Amaechi may not have the money Rochas has, but politically speaking, outside the minds of you psychophants, Rochas is a persona non grata.. He cant even deliver Imo State to the APC comfortably talkless of Igbo land.. Amaechi is about to deliver a PDP state of 16 years to APC almost effortlessly.

2 Likes

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by D9ty7(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Who is that moderator on duty? Who is that moderator that hid my post? On top wetin? Just because I said the truth, stop moving false news to the fp. Confirm the credibility of a news before moving it to the fp, now we have two thread countering each other on the fp.
What has Nairaland turned to?
Seun, talk to your mods. They are competing with this frontpage ish. Nairaland was not like this last year, it wasn't even like this in October.

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
samuelkaykay:
Architects of confusion.
Architects of Political Confusion (APC)
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Okijajuju1(m): 10:03pm On Dec 10, 2014
Youngzedd:

You thought I was siding APC, capital no. I have no party for now, I watch, observe then analyse.

I only follow men with vision.

Funny enough.. As long as Buhari remains the flagbearer of APC, I will vote PDP.

2 Likes

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Youngzedd(m): 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Funny enough.. As long as Buhari remains the flagbearer of APC, I will vote PDP.

GBAM.

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by eightsin(m): 10:05pm On Dec 10, 2014
These mods, please only out verified topics on front page. Haba!! What are u guys high on!
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by aanufeb25: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Please who is the winner of kwara state pdp gubernatorial primary?
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by mistabiola: 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fayemi, Kawu Baraje and all members of the #APC convention committee must be commended for such sublime organisation. Amazing!
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by enomakos(m): 10:07pm On Dec 10, 2014
why step down for buhari?who the hell is he?once buhari win the primary it is jonathan still 2019
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Sweetlemon(f): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Politically speaking, Do you honestly think, Rochas has more leverage than Amaechi?! grin

My brother.. You Owerri people need to snap back to reality. grin Rochas is only is important as you people (His fans) make him.. grin

Amaechi may not have the money Rochas has, but politically speaking, outside the minds of you psychophants, Rochas is a persona non grata.. He cant even deliver Imo State to the APC comfortably talkless of Igbo land.. Amaechi is about to deliver a PDP state of 16 years to APC almost effortlessly.

You are right sha.

I would have supported Ameachi if he was running. But they are both (and Aregbesola) brave niggas.
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by babaluckey: 10:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
WHETHER U LIKE IT OR NOT PDP FOREVER...IF U DISLIKE PDP U BETTER RELOCATE TO SYRIAL...GEJ IS THE NEXT PRESIDO (GOD SENT) CARRY ON GOD IS ON YOUR SIDE...
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by mistabiola: 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
John obi mikel scores #APC glory cheesy grin
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Okijajuju1(m): 10:11pm On Dec 10, 2014
Hero10001:

Where've you been bro?
Quite an age..

Greetings bro..

Been re-strategizing hommie.

2015 no suppose be like 2014.

How have you been?
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Okijajuju1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 10, 2014
D9ty7:
Who is that moderator on duty? Who is that moderator that hid my post? On top wetin? Just because I said the truth, stop moving false news to the fp. Confirm the credibility of a news before moving it to the fp, now we have two thread countering each other on the fp.
What has Nairaland turned to?
Seun, talk to your mods. They are competing with this frontpage ish. Nairaland was not like this last year, it wasn't even like this in October.

Mods be inside Suens room like;

Thank God Friday no too far again.. grin

grin

2 Likes

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by emmymon24: 10:13pm On Dec 10, 2014
Naija politics

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Gboliwe: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
And the attention seeking continues. . .
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by mistabiola: 10:18pm On Dec 10, 2014
Kudos to Kwankwaso for his immediate response, returning to Kano despite the on going elections

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by eaglechild: 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
APC is dead.

Killed by confusion.

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by harffie(m): 10:20pm On Dec 10, 2014
samuelkaykay:
Architects of confusion.
Sahara Reporters bin dey carry false news since 1800BC!

1 Like

Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by adamsjj: 10:23pm On Dec 10, 2014
Youngzedd:
Yes!

I was wondering how Rochas will turn that low to step down for Buhari.

Mbanu.

APC will only win GEJ when they choose Rochas and Fashola.
ELSE
GEJ till 2019.

...#Broda well said...any person APC brings apart from Rochas & Fashola (in any particular order) will be dusted and finished by GEJ. Mind you, am not any party extremist.I support the crediable candidate. For nw GEJ still 2019
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by azaino: 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
NJPot:
I know that at last, Rochas will come back to contest for Imo APC guber primaries. Imo people want him back as governor by all means because the fear of PDP is the beginning of wisdom in Imo state. PDP is dead in Imo. See evidence here

And who told you that Imolites are lovers of APC. Mind you, they never voted for APC, and who told you that imo people wants him back, are you in imo state as we speak
Re: New Twist: Okorocha, Nda-Isaiah Refuse to Step Down for Buhari - SaharaReporters by Mystic1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
sincerely. The only way i See APC defeating GEJ is by picking Rochas. Buhari won't stand a chance becos as much as ndi-igbo hate GFJs regime, they'll still vote him over Buhari. To defeat GEJ, They need every one against him especially the igbos, the only way they can achieve this is to allow Rochas go for this war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sad Day For Obasanjo - Bolanle Bolawole (Nigerian Tribune) / Solomon Dalung Drinking Tea With Bread At Bauchi Road Motor Park, Jos / 2023: Faces Of Tinubu’s Marshals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.