Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,373 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? (1131 Views)

Meet Mr. Frank Nneji – Entrepreneur And Founder Or CEO ABC Transport / Jonathan And Buhari Meet Privately In Aso Rock / Mammoth Crowd Waiting For Mr President In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by mediachirps(m): 8:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Let's say you have the opportunity to meet Mr. President privately what would you advice him on?

Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by Adminisher: 8:35pm On Dec 10, 2014
Resign

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by simplemach(m): 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2014
To use AXE and just share this geographycal mistake
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by NWANICHODE: 8:42pm On Dec 10, 2014
To sack all his advisers especially that media parrot.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by dre11(m): 8:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
Tell him not to contest because he wasn't the one that was ruling the country but

His 4 musketeers

2 Likes

Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by size40: 9:27pm On Dec 10, 2014
To stop sleeping on duty
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by LogicPower(m): 9:28pm On Dec 10, 2014
Mr President, you need to be much tougher on your corrupt friends and political associates, even if they are your kinsmen and women! You may not believe it, but EVERYONE ELSE knows that corruption is the root cause of almost all our social ills as a nation. And you may not feel it, but millions of ordinary people all over the country are suffering and sinking deeper into the abyss of poverty.

Secondly, sir, you need to show much more commitment to the protection of the lives and properties of Nigerians, wherever they are. This is the PRIMARY DUTY of the leader of any country. Because of your ineptitude, lack responsive leadership and demonstrable commitment to the security of lives and properties of the people of the NE, many people in that region, both Christians and Muslims, now openly voice all sorts of suspicion that your government, or at least some elements of it, are directly or indirectly aiding or abetting the mass killings in the NE.

According to such WIDESPREAD allegations in the North, some SE elements of your government, who are ever vengeful about the roles of the Northern Muslims and Christians in the unfortunate civil war, are doing all they can to ensure that the 'North continues to bleed'. These vengeful elements are alleged to be in collaboration with some equally powerful ND elements in your government, who are alleged to be openly boasting that they are more than ready to destroy the North, or even the rest of the country, for your political survival!.

I am sure, if you had been seen to be more genuinely concerned, and shown greater sense of responsibility as a leader towards saving the lives of the people in the NE from the evil BH, all these dangerous allegations that are being widely spread in the North would not have arisen.

So please WAKE UP to your MORAL responsibility and show much more determination in tackling the TWIN EVIL of corruption and insecurity in our country. I am sure history would not be kind to you if you fail Nigerians in these two crucial areas.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by laimo(m): 10:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Clueless, Go back to Otuoke 2015!You're Clueless. --only advice.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by mediachirps(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2014
LogicPower:
Mr President, you need to be much tougher on your corrupt friends and political associates, even if they are your kinsmen and women! You may not believe it, but EVERYONE ELSE knows that corruption is the root cause of almost all our social ills as a nation. And you may not feel it, but millions of ordinary people all over the country are suffering and sinking deeper into the abyss of poverty.

Secondly, sir, you need to show much more commitment to the protection of the lives and properties of Nigerians, wherever they are. This is the PRIMARY DUTY of the leader of any country. Because of your ineptitude, lack responsive leadership and demonstrable commitment to the security of lives and properties of the people of the NE, many people in that region, both Christians and Muslims, now openly voice all sorts of suspicion that your government, or at least some elements of it, are directly or indirectly aiding or abetting the mass killings in the NE.

According to such WIDESPREAD allegations in the North, some SE elements of your government, who are ever vengeful about the roles of the Northern Muslims and Christians in the unfortunate civil war, are doing all they can to ensure that the 'North continues to bleed'. These vengeful elements are alleged to be in collaboration with some equally powerful ND elements in your government, who are alleged to be openly boasting that they are more than ready to destroy the North, or even the rest of the country, for your political survival!.

I am sure, if you had been seen to be more genuinely concerned, and shown greater sense of responsibility as a leader towards saving the lives of the people in the NE from the evil BH, all these dangerous allegations that are being widely spread in the North would not have arisen.

So please WAKE UP to your MORAL responsibility and show much more determination in tackling the TWIN EVIL of corruption and insecurity in our country. I am sure history would not be kind to you if you fail Nigerians in these two crucial areas.
I hear you...
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by jojomario(m): 2:02pm On Dec 16, 2014
To go on exile.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by alpha75(m): 2:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
Divide this country into three.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by wordcat(m): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2014
To supervise the bulkanization of this British Zoo called Nigeria into SIX(6) simple!

1 Like

Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by maclatunji: 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
I would actually want to know what he thinks of the state of Nigeria at the moment and what he thinks his role is.

If he presents unsatisfactory responses, he won't forget me or my words in response in a hurry.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by Adminisher: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2014
My advice would be simple.
"DEATH BEFORE DISHONOUR"
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by Adminisher: 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2014
alpha75:

He cannot even do that successfully so think up something else.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by YEMOYEMI: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2014
Many Nigerian are tired of your failure and so save yourself the disgrace, dont contest again come 2015.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by doctokwus: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
Seek 4forgiveness from god,den Nigerians,and don't contest d next presidential election.With this singular act, u wud live 4 ever in d memory of Nigerians.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by LogicPower(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2014
wordcat:
To supervise the bulkanization of this British Zoo called Nigeria into SIX(6) simple!

Unfortunately, it's NOT within his powers to do anything like that under the democratic dispensation.

So he would surely, and justifiably this time, NOT GIVE A DAMN about this advice of yours. lol.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 16, 2014
Don't spend all his time fighting corruption because corruption is feed by Nigeria's faulty foundation

Restructure Nigeria by giving the states more power and responsibilities which are major ingredients of true federalism and he will see corruption reduced

Use sound argument to win reasonable Northerners and EFCC to deal with unscrupulous Northerners to accept true federalism

Create more states in the North to liberate the progressive Northern minorities from the retrogressive Northern majorities
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by wordychap: 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2014
He should focus more on how to rig in 2015 than campaign for votes
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by wordcat(m): 5:30pm On Dec 16, 2014
LogicPower:

Unfortunately, it's NOT within his powers to do anything like that under the democratic dispensation.

So he would surely, and justifiably this time, NOT GIVE A DAMN about this advice of yours. lol.

I've never said he will be the one to do it.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by LogicPower(m): 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2014
wordcat:

I've never said he will be the one to do it.

Sorry, I mixed up your post with the one below, to which my response would have been more appropriate.

alpha75:
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by alpha75(m): 6:18pm On Dec 16, 2014
Adminisher:

He cannot even do that successfully so think up something else.
Well, if he can't, will ask him to read my lips... Sir, I think u should go and do the needfull because in france where I lecture, there is nothing like unsuccessfull. It does not exist in their dictionary... Even my too. Talk more the commander-in-chief of Armed Forces Federal republic of Nigeria.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by eureka: 7:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Keep up the good work Mr President.

I know that no man can be president of any country without divine assent no matter how much others covet it.

We don't need spartacus in aso rock. It shall be well with Nigeria
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by Tabon: 7:47pm On Dec 16, 2014
To continue with his good works by tranforming Nigeria and should not mind his distractors.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by wordcat(m): 8:39pm On Dec 16, 2014
LogicPower:

Sorry, I mixed up your post with the one below, to which my response would have been more appropriate.

Fixed
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by Orunto: 9:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
I will advise him "to keep doing whatever he is doing now for the growth, unity and progress of Nigeria, to be still before the Lord and wait patiently for Him. I will advise him not to fret over those who prosper in their ways, over those who carry out evil devices. I will advise him to refrain from anger, and forsake wrath. I will tell him not to fret for whatever reason for it only leads to evil. For the wicked shall be cut off, but those who wait for Lord shall inherit the land!!!!!"
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by Papertrail11(m): 9:23pm On Dec 16, 2014
tell hom to use jazz to fluah boko haram out

more like locate them and flush dem out
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by LogicPower(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2014
wordcat:

Fixed

Cheers.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by Kolade354(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2014
eureka:
Keep up the good work Mr President.

I know that no man can be president of any country without divine assent no matter how much others covet it.

We don't need spartacus in aso rock. It shall be well with Nigeria
good work where 219 girlz are abducted,good work where no 24 hour power-supply,good work where they are graduate looking for job. Next time you wana praise a clueless leader do it in your room with your fellow friend who think like fish and not here where many people know jonathan is not working.
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by hazyfm: 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
[size=98pt]RESIGN[/size]
Re: If You Meet Mr. President Privately What Would you Advice Him On? by eureka: 3:36pm On Dec 20, 2014
Kolade354:
good work where 219 girlz are abducted,good work where no 24 hour power-supply,good work where they are graduate looking for job. Next time you wana praise a clueless leader do it in your room with your fellow friend who think like fish and not here where many people know jonathan is not working.

And you think Buhari is the messiah prophesied for change? I laugh in Finnish. Please decipher the signs of the times and learn from history. Until the shedding of blood, there can't be forgiveness. Can u pay the price for change? You can't. The impetuousity of youth sometimes amazes me........

(1) (Reply)

UNPRECEDENTED: Dredging Of River Niger Completed -official / Boko Haram Kills 26 In Askira Uba Village, Borno / Boko Haram Hoists Flags In Monguno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.