Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,252 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here (2378 Views)

2014/2015 UNIBEN Postgraduate Aspirants,lets Meet Here / The medical students and aspirants thread / Futminna 2012/2013 Aspirants, Lets Meet Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2014
Yepa.

Just figured it would be nice to create a thread like this to aid new secondary school leavers who wouldn't want to pass through the hassles and disappoints encountered through jamb.

I assume everyone here knows what we mean by IJMB and how it runs. IJMB students at various states/institutions are highly welcomed here. Let us share the experiences and challenges we face just to scale through this program and be promoted to 200L

I rep UNIUYO(abak campus). Mechanical Engineering(ijmb)

Liedetector
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by nikiihardehx(f): 7:17am On Dec 11, 2014
am a current ijmb student............its nt easy........24hrs study no b beans cake......and i heard d final xam is alws strict
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by segsman(m): 7:53am On Dec 11, 2014
nikiihardehx:
am a current ijmb student............its nt easy........24hrs study no b beans cake......and i heard d final xam is alws strict
what is the name of ur centre and what department are u
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
nikiihardehx:
yes.. It's honestly not an easy program.. But we've got to take it as it is. Which state/centre are you currently in?
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by isoh(m): 11:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
LieDetector:
Yepa.

Just figured it would be nice to create a thread like this to aid new secondary school leavers who wouldn't want to pass through the hassles and disappoints encountered through jamb.

I assume everyone here knows what we mean by IJMB and how it runs. IJMB students at various states/institutions are highly welcomed here. Let us share the experiences and challenges we face just to scale through this program and be promoted to 200L

I rep UNIUYO(abak campus). Mechanical Engineering(ijmb)
j

Liedetector

Mr Liedetector are you saying you gained admission to 200L in UNIUYO via IJMB?
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by isoh(m): 12:02am On Dec 12, 2014
nikiihardehx:

We can help you with your ijmb revision and exams preparation @ APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES ILORIN.
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 6:02am On Dec 12, 2014
isoh:

Mr Liedetector are you saying you gained admission to 200L in UNIUYO via IJMB?
still on the program. In other words, a fresher wink
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by nikiihardehx(f): 8:30am On Dec 12, 2014
segsman:
what is the name of ur centre and what department are u

upward success academy(usa) , am in sciences (phy, chem, bio)
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by nikiihardehx(f): 8:32am On Dec 12, 2014
isoh:

We can help you with your ijmb revision and exams preparation @ APEX COLLEGE OF ADVANCED STUDIES ILORIN.
wil i ve to pay for using ur library as an outsider
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by nikiihardehx(f): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2014
LieDetector:
yes.. It's honestly not an easy program.. But we've got to take it as it is. Which state/centre are you currently in?
am in ilorin....bt writing my final xams in ila,osun state
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by isoh(m): 9:06am On Dec 12, 2014
nikiihardehx:

wil i ve to pay for using ur library as an outsider

No ....you will need to register with the library.
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by ijmbadmission(m): 9:29am On Jan 04, 2015
I actually stumbled on this page through googling. Though, IJMB is real and legitimate but there are so many unaccredited centres out there claiming to be IJMB agents or centre. It is for this reason, we urge all prospective candidates to register with us at www.ijmb.org.ng.

Registering with us, interested candidates have the opportunity to register to our various accredited IJMB study centres nationwide closer to their respective location, among other benefit like Serene Learning Environment, Automatic Admission without Screening, Low tuition fee & Privilege to pay instalmentally, Conducive Hostel Accomodation, Guaranteed Admission into 200level etc.

For quick response to all your enquiries, kindly call +2348166609890 or like us on Facebook

Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 8:55am On Feb 22, 2015
ijmbadmission:
I actually stumbled on this page through googling. Though, IJMB is real and legitimate but there are so many unaccredited centres out there claiming to be IJMB centre. It is for this reason, i will urge any prospective candidate to register with www.ijmb.org.ng as interested candidates have the opportunity to register to various accredited IJMB study centres nationwide closer to their respective location...Kindly goto IJMB ADMISSION NIGERIA instead of calling different phone contacts you see online.
so true
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by Nobody: 4:04am On Mar 05, 2015
Mr liedetector who are you and why following me around
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 6:36am On Mar 05, 2015
nikiihardehx:
how was your final exam?
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 6:38am On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Mr liedetector who are you and why following me around
A friend
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by Nobody: 6:47am On Mar 05, 2015
LieDetector:
A friend
Okey. Happy new month and week dear friend. Its almost weekend so happy weekend too.Herz pls. smiley thank you.

Good morning.

But why are you following around?
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 6:57am On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Okey. Happy new month and week dear friend. Its almost weekend so happy weekend too.Herz pls. smiley thank you.

Good morning.

But why are you following around?
I wish you the best miss. But why'd you deactivate your mzmariah handle?

Thought you had bowed out from nairaland. Glad to read from you once again
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by Nobody: 7:01am On Mar 05, 2015
LieDetector:
I wish you the best miss. But why'd you deactivate your mzmariah handle?

Thought you had bowed out from nairaland. Glad to read from you once again
Hmmm I had to in other to have peace of mind. I wanted to open something similar but couldn't think of any. I don't really know you but thanks for checking up on me. Never knew I have people who actually took note of me then. Thank you again.
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 7:27am On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Hmmm I had to in other to have peace of mind. I wanted to open something similar but couldn't think of any. I don't really know you but thanks for checking up on me. Never knew I have people who actually took note of me then. Thank you again.
you're welcome miss.
Liedetector wasn't a secret admirer by the way.
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 05, 2015
LieDetector:
you're welcome miss.
Liedetector wasn't a secret admirer by the way.
Okey.
Do take care.
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 7:41am On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Okey.
Do take care.
thanks grin.

Liedetector was more than a friend to you online though
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by Nobody: 7:44am On Mar 05, 2015
LieDetector:
thanks grin.

Liedetector was more than a friend to you online though
Really? Who can that be? shocked

Please tell me na. sad
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 7:51am On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
Really? Who can that be? shocked

Please tell me na. sad
I will but it won't be here and probably might not be today.. Anonymity is paramount
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by Nobody: 7:53am On Mar 05, 2015
LieDetector:
I will but it won't be here and probably might not be today.. Anonymity is paramount
No problem. I will be waiting patiently.
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by LieDetector(m): 6:37pm On Mar 05, 2015
Herzumpther:
No problem. I will be waiting patiently.
*smiles*

alright then

*big grin* grin
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 05, 2015
LieDetector:
*smiles*

alright then

*big grin* grin
Lol. Funny you.
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by nikiihardehx(f): 8:28pm On Mar 06, 2015
LieDetector:
how was your final exam?
jeez it wasnt that easy... biology is very sure for those who studied cuz all d questions was from past questions, maths too is also bonus very cheap, but physics no be joke ooo, u ve To study ur ass out, Nt even a question was from past questns, d questns re o level tho bt very tricky....organic chemistry was cheap, den general, nd physical chem was okay too...... tanks to God in short sha
Re: IJMB Lounge : ijmb students and aspirants, lets meet here by Oluwaremythe(m): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
isoh:

Where in ilorin is dis apex tutorials situated pls?I'm a fresh candidate of ijmb

(1) (Reply)

Water Flowing From A Tree At The Federal University Of Technology Owerri / Acca Certificate / ~top Best 20 Courses~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.