Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,396 members, 7,861,109 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:41 AM

Why Atiku Should Win APC Presidential Primaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Atiku Should Win APC Presidential Primaries (634 Views)

Jonathan Will Win, APC Is A Fragile Anti-Jonathan Setup —Brookings / Rochas Okorocha May Win Apc Presidential Primaries. / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Atiku Should Win APC Presidential Primaries by Lee29: 9:04pm On Dec 10, 2014
Personally, I will like Atiku to win the ongoing APC presidential primaries because of the following reasons:
1. He is younger and more liberal than Buhari
2. He is a democrat; Buhari is a retired General
2. It will reduce tension in 2015. If Buhari wins the primaries and lose in 2015, his supporters may unleash terror like they did in 2011 which led to the death of scores including 9 corpers

I think an Atiku Apc ticket will reduce unnecessary tension and panicking in 2015
what do u think?
Re: Why Atiku Should Win APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 10, 2014
Seconded

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Should Win APC Presidential Primaries by teemanbastos(m): 9:10pm On Dec 10, 2014
aw mch did atiku give u to post dis?

. Thus, I am not a rich
person. I can’t give you a pocketful
of dollars or naira to purchase your
support. Even if I could, I would not do so.
The fate of this nation is not up for
sale.
What I will give you, and this
nation is all of my strength,
commitment, sweat and toil in the service of the people. What I can
give you is my all.
I do not intend to rule Nigeria. I
want to
democratically govern it with your
help. I seek a Nigeria where Christians and Muslims may
practise their faiths in peace and
security; a Nigeria that is just and
where corruption no longer
trespasses into our institutions and
national behavior and a Nigeria where our diversity could be used
for our national prosperity...GMB

1 Like

Re: Why Atiku Should Win APC Presidential Primaries by Lee29: 9:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
teemanbastos:
aw mch did atiku give u to post tjis
the question you should have asked is if what I posted is true. My problem with GMB supporters is how they IDOLIZE him as if no 1 else can lead Nigeria except him. People like u will scream 'rigging' if he didnt win. Let a more liberal man get the ticket!
Re: Why Atiku Should Win APC Presidential Primaries by Caseless: 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2014
Lee29:
Personally, I will like Atiku to win the ongoing APC presidential primaries because of the following reasons:
1. He is younger and more liberal than Buhari
2. He is a democrat; Buhari is a retired General
2. It will reduce tension in 2015. If Buhari wins the primaries and lose in 2015, his supporters may unleash terror like they did in 2011 which led to the death of scores including 9 corpers

I think an Atiku Apc ticket will reduce unnecessary tension and panicking in 2015
what do u think?
just sharrap there! Nonsense...

(1) (Reply)

May God Save Nigeria From Goodluck Jonathan And His Jazebels - Femi Fani-kayode / We Are Not Perfect, Says PDP / Governor Ayo Fuayose, Let Peace Reign In Ekiti State Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.