Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,530 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus (21466 Views)

Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by balaclava: 9:30am On Dec 11, 2014
The gals dt begins wearing wetin dem no born dem well to wear @ home.
"Them go take 4 dz campus" na so dem dey talk.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by balaclava: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
rioko:
Can someone pls tell me about the national open university of Nigeria??. How lectures r organized? how exams r written? r d students eligible for Nysc??

Boss me 4 like tell u bt e no go mk sense like make u search google. Open University Encyclopedia dey there.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by ishiamu(m): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
LoL... grin
dee which one are you guilty of undecided grin
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2014
the rugged and rough ones:this type of ones are freshers but they belonged to a confraternity before they entered the university..
they are the most feared in the department
any babe wey dem want dem dey carry
coz everybody dey fear them
you always see them with a touch of red and black in their dressing

the fashonistas: this ones never repeat clothes or if they do repeat it is after a long time...
they are always wearing the latest shoes clothes...
but in their secound year repitition don start...
we wey bin the jealous them go sidon quietly for corner the laugh them cheesy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by shogat(m): 10:01am On Dec 11, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
the rugged and rough ones:this type of ones are freshers but they belonged to a confraternity before they entered the university..
they are the most feared in the department
any babe wey dem want dem dey carry
coz everybody dey fear them
you always see them with a touch of red and black in their dressing

the fashonistas: this ones never repeat clothes or if they do repeat it is after a long time...
they are always wearing the latest shoes clothes...
but in their secound year repitition don start...
we wey bin the jealous them go sidon quietly for corner the laugh them cheesy.
on point

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by naijaboiy: 10:02am On Dec 11, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
dee which one are you guilty of undecided grin
Wait let me check the list again undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by bhaliz44(m): 10:22am On Dec 11, 2014
rioko:
Can someone pls tell me about the national open university of Nigeria??. How lectures r organized? how exams r written? r d students eligible for Nysc??
shocked shocked you need answers to all these questions Ha much you wan pay undecided undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by orobs93(m): 10:42am On Dec 11, 2014
They go do forgetting dere is life after the 4 years programme.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by paleo(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
all these list are getting much now a days.

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by holatin(m): 12:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
I Ve never been in an institution so I can't know what this is all about
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 12:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
LOLS
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is just a collection of the type of people found in schools.Freshman or not.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by tosyne2much(m): 12:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
shogat, we have made FP ooo

** thumbs up 4u jhor grin
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by queebeediva(f): 12:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
The oversabi ones always feeling like don want to be noticed everywhere as if their are partners with mtn(everywhere you go) they can excuss themselves more than 5time when lectures is going on to ease themselve outside as if toilet na their papa name and they never fail to ask out of point question infact they sabi distorb with their gragra .

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
shogat, we have made FP ooo

** thumbs up 4u jhor grin
Is it a collaboration work
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by loomer: 12:18pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dejmax:
Nyc writeup.......tho I was unknown too in my class dey don't notice me until I hlped d whole class to answer a questn a lecturer asked.......I saved all of us

See how u talk am "I SAVED ALL OF US" like say the lecturer carry cane.

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by MurphyG1(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
OP is it IN campus or ON campus? undecided
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Ulrich01(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
hahahahahahaha. nice one op.. so true cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Ulrich01(m): 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
MurphyG1:

example of oversabi.. na the enlgish you dey look at cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]The .......... @ those who did not attend a single lecture till exam day.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by An2elect2(f): 12:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
MurphyG1:

Help me ask o.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by kweenshome(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
No10:
14. The Unknowns: the quiet,gentle type that you don't even notice them or knw they are ur course mates.
Awa niyen grin
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by austine4real(m): 12:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
No10:
14. The Unknowns: the quiet,gentle type that you don't even notice them or knw they are ur course mates.
ayam wan of em
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Edusouls(m): 12:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
the ghosts, they have deceased some time ago, but still roams the earth, they appear on the campus just like students, when you approach or chyk them they tell you hostel,room number, course, year.but later you find out all is fake., and most cases are girls, and this dieties mostly appear at later evenings, and at nights, and mainly appear cute and quiet, charming, this is no story,but very real in our world, experiences reveal these deep mysteries..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by HydrogenOHazard: 12:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
THE MONEY MONGERS/GOLD DIGER
This type of freshers crave for money 80percent female goes out with only rich guys even if they are twice older than them by their first year they havE gone out with all the rich guys then re divert to small fries.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by 9jatatafo(m): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
The Financial Scholars, these group of students don't attend lectures but after exams, they know how to block and obtain good grades more than the efikos that burn candle light all nights jacking.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by shogat(m): 12:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
laykorn:

Is it a collaboration work
Ayamlaykorn
you can say that...e no easy tosyn na boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ACCA Tuition Centres In Nigeria / See How Four Secondary School Students Were Recorded Raping Schoolgirls / Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.