Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,003 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:37 PM

10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus (21455 Views)

Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by shogat(m): 9:48pm On Dec 10, 2014
i i can still remember vividly my fresher's days when I had to go about the campus with my files and asking people for information. i can say it was embarrassing but was also fun and it is always easy to know a fresher in the campus. Here are some of the types of freshers you meet in the campus.

1. The JJCs every little thing amazes them(the buildings, crowd, cars. Etc) You begin to wonder if it is their first time of going out.
2. The ajebohs they flaunt their wealth in the campus and remind you who their father is at every slightest opportunity. They display their phones; take people out for a treat regularly to impress. Majority of the people in this category got the money via extortion from their parents and everything normally cease after their first year in school.
3. The gurus first to ask and answer questions in the class, suggests taking their mates tutorials and depends in the past glory from their secondary school. If you fall in this category, just pray you don’t meet some silent and low key gurus in your class that will outshine you if you don’t work hard.
4. The womanizers the only thing they think of is how to get the opposite sex. The guys desperately want to date every girl on campus maybe because of the freedom and access they enjoy.
5. The socialites similar to the womanizers. They want to be everywhere, associate with everybody on campus. You find them in all parties, fellowships, community days and they even forget their main motive of being in the campus.
6. The politicians few weeks after reg and they start vying for post(s). They contest for the class/course rep as if they are the Buhari of the campus.
7. The historians some will always tell you about their family, previous school. The most annoying ones are those that always refer to their age and the number of times they have written jamb. Like who cares!!! grin
8. The oversabis they claim to know everything going on in the school already as if they have spent 7 years. They try to put people through the reg, knows the names of all the lecturers but you later discover they themselves are naïve.
9. The preachers after resumption theirs is to win as many souls as possible.
10. I was in this category. Cool, social, brilliant, handsome and well packaged guy.
Feel free to add yours

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Fabdedon(m): 9:55pm On Dec 10, 2014
11.The lost souls... For up to a week.. They still havent know where d front and back gate of d school is

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by tobillionaire(m): 9:59pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nd all dis makes school to b fun... Isn't it

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by dryakson(m): 10:08pm On Dec 10, 2014
The questioner :.. Someone who will keep asking where is this hall where is that hall etc

9 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by acenazt: 10:14pm On Dec 10, 2014
Cheiii I fell at number 7. Me sabi give history ehn!. This is my 4 time of writing jamb. Hehehee

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by dew1: 10:16pm On Dec 10, 2014
10 types.. ...
Tosyne2much....
#OkBye

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by shogat(m): 10:24pm On Dec 10, 2014
dryakson:
The questioner :.. Someone who will keep asking where is this hall where is that hall etc
naso...i guess u had that experience

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by tosyne2much(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
Nice write-up my OP grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by shogat(m): 10:25pm On Dec 10, 2014
acenazt:
Cheiii I fell at number 7. Me sabi give history ehn!. This is my 4 time of writing jamb. Hehehee
story for the gods

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by shogat(m): 10:26pm On Dec 10, 2014
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up my OP grin
thanks boss.am loyal
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by naijaboiy: 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
What about the Old people that have written JAMB like 5 times before getting admission.

You will even mistake them for lecturers grin

12 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by tosyne2much(m): 10:33pm On Dec 10, 2014
11.. The Self Acclaimed Scholars Without the commencement of the first semester exam, you must have been thinking they would come up with first class cos they are always the first to finish their tests, practicals and assignments, only for them to have below 2.0 as first GP

12. The Bad Boys
These ones will start claiming big boys as freshers. They will walk into the lecture room as if it was their fathers that built the school

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by luvlyoracle(m): 10:40pm On Dec 10, 2014
I think fabdedon is refering to me. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Fabdedon(m): 10:45pm On Dec 10, 2014
luvlyoracle:
I think fabdedon is refering to me. sad
lol.. Make friends with those that knows d school well den u definately learn the school compound well
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by luvlyoracle(m): 10:49pm On Dec 10, 2014
Fabdedon:
lol.. Make friends with those that knows d school well den u definately learn the school compound well
not only the compound,,I don't even know when we have lectures and venues sad

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Thewhizzkid1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 10, 2014
D matured ones dat will be talking and walking around as if they are final year students. Pretending as if they know everywhere on campus whereas they know nothing. After trekking a 30km route from beginning to end for about five times. They still come back to ask u " Bros u know d way to d student affairs department?" And then u reply"It's right behind u" And then they'll say "Hey!! God o. I didn't even notice". I laughed at d way one deceived himself one day. All because say e dy feel too big to ask question.

11 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by lacasera14(m): 11:41pm On Dec 10, 2014
alright, next?
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by missdebs(f): 12:05am On Dec 11, 2014
13. THE OLDIES: these ones are in the class of adekunle ciroma who have written jamb and waec countless times, they are the ones you mistake for masters students only for you to ask questions or directions and they stylishly say they're freshers also.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 11, 2014
14. The Unknowns: the quiet,gentle type that you don't even notice them or knw they are ur course mates.

28 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Ucheosefoh(m): 1:03am On Dec 11, 2014
THE RUNS GIRLS: this type don't attend lectures infact their lecture hall is hotel rooms, restaurants and bus
THE LATE COMERS: this type will never attend lectures, quiz, exams, and fellowship early, few minutes after the start they will walk in looking lost, most of them ends up being chase away.
The social network freak: this type they are always at the back or second to the back with their phones always chatting while lecture is on, ask them what the lecturer said they will be looking at you like a fool.
THE THIEVES: this type of people have sharp eyes keep your money or phone careless they will help you keep it safe.
THE WANDERASS: this type don't pay attention in class always looking at the faces and breasts of beautiful girls in class comparing and contrasting with the hope of going after them when the lecture ends.
THE PRETENDERS: this type pretends a lot and they also lie a lot especially girls, you hear them make comments like I will never date a student, what will he offer me? My boyfriend works in oil company or a banker. Few weeks later almost every guy in her department don fucck her.
THE HUNGRY ONES: this type are always hungry, eat anywhere they find food they don't joke with people that cooks they eat any type of food as long as it is eat able.
THE BEGGERS: this type will beg for money to eat, money to drink, money for transportation, infact money for anything they feel like begging for, most time I wonder if they are orphans.
The STINGY ONES: this type of people you will never see them with money or any eat able thing always complaining of lack of money and food items, enter their room you will not see anything, they hide their provisions inside the travelling bag some even buy travelling bags for food items so that you will think it is clothes that are inside the bags.
THE AJEBOTAS: this type don't cook, one semester their pot is as clean as a new one, enter their room you will think it is a presidential suite in a five star hotel, AC, home theater, fridge, big bed, rug, plasma television, video game, laptop, DSTV decorder etc are inside their room.
THE GENEROUS: this type are mostly girls they are related to runs girls just that they play local league, they sleep with students and lecturers to get mark anything that will help them get mark even due na goat they will sleep with. I don try sha

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 3:38am On Dec 11, 2014
the invisible ones. you only see them when you have test or exams and you'll be like. we no plenty reach this one for lecture hall

8 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 3:50am On Dec 11, 2014
What of the Non-academic students,they are fresher,but you won't see them till during exams..

All registrations are done by proxy..

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by spanzed(m): 5:29am On Dec 11, 2014
I also fall under No 10... grin
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by jazinogold(m): 7:47am On Dec 11, 2014
typing......
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by dridowu: 7:59am On Dec 11, 2014
No10:
14. The Unknowns: the quiet,gentle type that you don't even notice them or knw they are ur course mates.
this describe me then as a fresher

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by yungryce: 8:14am On Dec 11, 2014
The group guy: u always see him with a group of pple and u wonder wen dis one enta skul wey im don sabi all dis pple

6 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by emmyw(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Ok
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Dejmax(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Nyc writeup.......tho I was unknown too in my class dey don't notice me until I hlped d whole class to answer a questn a lecturer asked.......I saved all of us
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Taiwochukwu(m): 8:49am On Dec 11, 2014
..Is typing a message
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Dellakizz(f): 8:50am On Dec 11, 2014
this is definitely very interesting
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by rioko(m): 9:26am On Dec 11, 2014
Can someone pls tell me about the national open university of Nigeria??. How lectures r organized? how exams r written? r d students eligible for Nysc??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Many Geologists Are Riding Okada - Olugbenga Okunlola, UI Professor Of Geology / How To Study And Make Good Grades – Tips For Average Students / Imo State Has Highest Literacy Rate In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.