Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus (21468 Views)

Six Kinds Of freshers You Will Find In The University / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University / (photos) Are You At The Campus, Have You Noticed This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
shogat:
you can say that...e no easy tosyn na boss
Bros na true o. One day wey I wan try do copycat, I think tire I no see pass 4 points. Na hen I vex delete am from my memopad. Na from dat day I start to suspect say tosyne2much dey use juju grin
Ayamlaykorn
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by shogat(m): 12:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
MurphyG1:
OP is it IN campus or ON campus? undecided
i can be corrected if u think am wrong
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by kristein(m): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
the silent guru nko?-they will never talk or greet any body in their first year because they feel "na dem sabi pass"..after 1st year u go c dem go don knw person wey b scholar alredy den started runnin after dem for some thins wey dem no know

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by tmanis(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ayam coming, lemme first go and school in France, I'll come back and share the types of freshers there..

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Lekcy001(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
football fans............arguing frm moring lecture till evening .....everyday without any positive outcome
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by joe17: 1:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
laykorn:

Bros na true o. One day wey I wan try do copycat, I think tire I no see pass 4 points. Na hen I vex delete am from my memopad. Na from dat day I start to suspect say tosyne2much dey use juju grin
Ayamlaykorn
shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by anthoniaz(f): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nice

THE LIARS:-There was this girl in my hostel then, she told people who cared to listen that her dad was using hummer jeep on Mondays and limo on Tuesdays and that her dad had opened a law firm for her.Yet you will see her wearing one trousers for two weeks undecided Some girls can lie oo cheesy

THE THIEVES:-They steal pants, necklaces, phones, bras and other valuables.Them no dey pack enter hostel or room before you start to feel their impact.

THE PRETENDERS TURNED BEGGARS:-They use the little pocket money given to them to show off-taking friends along with them to eat and drink (males) buying phones and clothes to meet up (girls) and after like a week they start begging for food.No be by force to show off angry

Well I fall into the category of those who mind their business in class.I didn't get close to any of my lecturers, I was only on talking terms with two or three of my course mates..no be sey I dey form, just me and in my hostel people were scared of coming close to me.The few that manged to get close told me they always thought I was proud until they got close. smiley
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by chigoizie7(m): 1:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
when i was still in the uni, i never attended class for once ,only exams, 2oolevel na only 1st semester i no attend, from second semester to final yr, i no miss class except there is a serious emergency, 1st yr result was the best, 2nd yr 1st semester was the worst.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by freezyprinzy(m): 1:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Edusouls:
the ghosts, they have deceased some time ago, but still roams the earth, they appear on the campus just like students, when you approach or chyk them they tell you hostel,room number, course, year.but later you find out all is fake., and most cases are girls, and this dieties mostly appear at later evenings, and at nights, and mainly appear cute and quiet, charming, this is no story,but very real in our world, experiences reveal these deep mysteries..
spooky abeg share 1 xperience
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by charitybabe: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Fabdedon:
11.The lost souls... For up to a week.. They still havent know where d front and back gate of d school is
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
is lyk this OP is from kwarapoly grin grin
nah kp u go see all these
cheesy
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Deiok(m): 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
*YAWN*
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Blakyclyde(m): 1:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
Nice write-up my OP grin
Yippeeeee!!!
Big Boss is back!
Guy, how body na?
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by beemzy2014(f): 1:38pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fabdedon:
11.The lost souls... For up to a week.. They still havent know where d front and back gate of d school is

LOL
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by sammyomotola: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
achemedez:
cheesy

U too sabi tinz, like stay u lived among them

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by sammyomotola: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2014
achemedez:
cheesy

U too sabi tinz, like stay u lived among them

I hail from unilorin
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by LeoSanchez(m): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
shogat:
i i can still remember vividly my fresher's days when I had to go about the campus with my files and asking people for information. i can say it was embarrassing but was also fun and it is always easy to know a fresher in the campus. Here are some of the types of freshers you meet in the campus.

1. The JJCs every little thing amazes them(the buildings, crowd, cars. Etc) You begin to wonder if it is their first time of going out.
2. The ajebohs they flaunt their wealth in the campus and remind you who their father is at every slightest opportunity. They display their phones; take people out for a treat regularly to impress. Majority of the people in this category got the money via extortion from their parents and everything normally cease after their first year in school.
3. The gurus first to ask and answer questions in the class, suggests taking their mates tutorials and depends in the past glory from their secondary school. If you fall in this category, just pray you don’t meet some silent and low key gurus in your class that will outshine you if you don’t work hard.
4. The womanizers the only thing they think of is how to get the opposite sex. The guys desperately want to date every girl on campus maybe because of the freedom and access they enjoy.
5. The socialites similar to the womanizers. They want to be everywhere, associate with everybody on campus. You find them in all parties, fellowships, community days and they even forget their main motive of being in the campus.
6. The politicians few weeks after reg and they start vying for post(s). They contest for the class/course rep as if they are the Buhari of the campus.
7. The historians some will always tell you about their family, previous school. The most annoying ones are those that always refer to their age and the number of times they have written jamb. Like who cares!!! grin
8. The oversabis they claim to know everything going on in the school already as if they have spent 7 years. They try to put people through the reg, knows the names of all the lecturers but you later discover they themselves are naïve.
9. The preachers after resumption theirs is to win as many souls as possible.
10. I was in this category. Cool, social, brilliant, handsome and well packaged guy.
Feel free to add yours
alryt OP you correct. Sooooo.. Which one were you. The clueless i guess
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
The daddy or mummy's pet: their parent or parents are always around during the weekend to check on their 'baby'. The week mummy or daddy doesnt come, they always run home
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by kwinsliy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
This would be my category.THE SILENT/GHOST GURUS.u won't knw dey hv high I.Q til exam result cm out b4 u knw dey exist in class
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Dejmax(m): 2:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
loomer:

See how u talk am "I SAVED ALL OF US" like say the lecturer carry cane.
D lecture was goin to leave d class dat day unless he get an ans to his questn....nd wen a lecturer left ur class..u knw wat dat means
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by loomer: 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dejmax:

D lecture was goin to leave d class dat day unless he get an ans to his questn....nd wen a lecturer left ur class..u knw wat dat means

Oh ok.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
laykorn:

Is it a collaboration work
Ayamlaykorn
na my padi now grin
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Blakyclyde:

Yippeeeee!!!
Big Boss is back!
Guy, how body na?
body don dey solid small small

Thnks 4ur concern bro
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Fabdedon(m): 3:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
charitybabe:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
lol seems u fell under dis category
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Emilord(m): 3:44pm On Dec 11, 2014
CARRIED: these are the ones that wanna join secret cult immediately,gut blended n carried.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by mindyourword: 4:03pm On Dec 11, 2014
The non admitted type: They have been not gained admission, but they will be on campus because one of their friend just gained admission, they will be pretending and deceiving people by also attending lectures, they always suddenly disappear when the examination commence. They know all the story behind each department in the school.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
Big boys on the campus, I'm not a womaniser all I do is buy expensive things my mate cannot afford
All na story jor
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by ebukaOtika(m): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Fabdedon:

LWKMDOOOOOO ,.,,, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOST SOULSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU BAD GAN,.,,,
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by ebukaOtika(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
What about the Old people that have written JAMB like 5 times before getting admission.

You will even mistake them for lecturers grin

Loooooolll,.,,, Lwkmdoooooo na me oooooo,.,,, but i was not due to Jamb sha ,.,,, but i was taken as a lecturer
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by ebukaOtika(m): 5:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
What about the "SERIOUS" ones ,,,,? Them go won borrow Your handouts , Past questions , Departmental wear,Faculty Polo and T-shirt, Textbooks even School fees Receipts,Receipts and tellers of different payments ,.,,, as if say you don graduate or na you carry dem waka come.
Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Blakyclyde(m): 5:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
body don dey solid small small

Thnks 4ur concern bro
We thank God.
But why is your gender changed to female? Abi u don port?

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Freshers You Meet In The Campus by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Blakyclyde:

We thank God.
But why is your gender changed to female? Abi u don port?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See How Four Secondary School Students Were Recorded Raping Schoolgirls / Sanwo-Olu Gives 12 New Cars To Lagos Teachers / OOU Law Student Declared Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.