Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,667 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? (24775 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / Not Every Mother Deserves Motherly Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by SAMBARRY: 8:05am On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:

That woman is a full blown pedophile.
If it were a man and his daughter bathing together we both know what your opinion will be.
Stop speaking from both sides of your mouth. It makes it difficult for people to take you seriously.
which one consain me whether anyone takes me seriously or not. The people who are taken seriously we know where they are and as for the pin shore it is obvious someone took it . It's not like it's only two of them as in mother and son . Most likely there's a third person there who's the father of that child that took the picture.jeez smiley
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by SAMBARRY: 8:08am On Dec 11, 2014
The only thing that is not cool is that this picture SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN MADE PUBLIC! Qed
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by timawoku(m): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2014
What are you guys saying? I do still have sunday shower with my family (son,2yrs + wife), we always look up to it cos its fun, but when he grows some few months now we will be forced to stop...
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 11, 2014

1 Like

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by mizjules(f): 8:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Timbuktou:
Says who?

To me, I bath with my mom, not in that way though, but I can enter the bathroom when she's in bla bla.. But for a male child...?
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by jiorhemen(m): 8:38am On Dec 11, 2014
aaronson:
Judging from the body language of both,its fun,mom and son in the bath tub and they look happy posing for the camera but corrupt minds with corrupt instinct would assume its an abuse....My point here is don't confuse your slicky thought to the fun moment of some other people.

It's ok to have fun but doing it unclad is somewhat risible
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by anitank(f): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:

Do a little mental exercise.
What if the case depicted in the picture shows a man bathing with his daughter what will be your verdict?
It's the men who do not have control over their testosterones we should guard our female kids from, not the woman who conceived and bore the child. So yeah, it would be wrong if it's the other way!!
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by lilmax(m): 9:10am On Dec 11, 2014
anitank:

It's the men who do not have control over their testosterones we should guard our female kids from, not the woman who conceived and bore the child. So yeah, it would be wrong if it's the other way!!
listen to yourself

5 Likes

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by ifoundmyperfect: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2014
This isn't a selfie...
I am more interested on who the fotgrapher is...
The dad? shocked shocked shocked shocked
I fear this family love oh! grin grin grin
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 11, 2014

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by lilmax(m): 9:14am On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:

And it is the women that can control their abhorrent love for small children
In other words you support pedophilia from women. By extension you are a potential pedophìle.
Good thing you and your ilk are revealing yourselves. At least we know those who might or are currently abusing their children under the pretext of motherly love.
Men should start guarding their children (male especially) from abusive wives. We do not want a generation of psychologically imbalanced kids caused by pedophilic child abuse under the pretext of motherly love.

Tufia!!
it's called hypocrisy....

1 Like

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by lilmax(m): 9:19am On Dec 11, 2014
Still waiting for a reasonable answer from a woman
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by pickabeau1: 9:21am On Dec 11, 2014
nonso23

You actually expect reasonable comments from sambarry?

The greatest picture spammer since 1960

All she knows how to do is post pictures and like kanwulea posts...

finito tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by anitank(f): 9:27am On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:

And it is the women that can control their abhorrent love for small children
In other words you support pedophilia from women. By extension you are a potential pedophìle.
Good thing you and your ilk are revealing yourselves. At least we know those who might or are currently abusing their children under the pretext of motherly love.
Men should start guarding their children (male especially) from abusive wives. We do not want a generation of psychologically imbalanced kids caused by pedophilic child abuse under the pretext of motherly love.

Tufia!!
This just proves you have a really sick mind. So you suggest that any woman bathing with her son molests him? You're disgusting and need a serious mental check up.

Atleast from history, we all know what "dads" have done to their supposed female kids...from rap!ng them to getting them pregnant. You look like one who could do such a thing because most men like you have no shame and regard for ur manhood, and so you think every other person is like you. What can a woman possibly do to her son in the shower? Give him a blow-job till he cums all over her face?

Bloody sick Animal!!!
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by pickabeau1: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
oh..ok
Nonso23:

Like hell i did.
It was one of those rare opportunities to get her to go AWOL on a thread before she starts spamming it with unnecessary photos and posting hate filled comments. I merely just took advantage of it.
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by ishiamu(m): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2014
krall:
All of you rushing to view want to see woman that is bathing angry

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Thanks for telling us what you came to do...welldone
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by SPLiTZ1(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2014
It's a normal thing but Nigerians to get bad mind... na ur mama born u na she bath u wen u dey 1yr old...all of una with bad mind I pity una
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Bimpe29: 9:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Child abuse it is.
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 9:53am On Dec 11, 2014
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Winneygirl(f): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
KingTom:
All of you above me, just listen to yourselves, "Paedophile, child abuse" nobody has said the woman is just too emotionally attached to HER SON Mtcheeeeeeew My own sef we bin baff like that till March this year before we stop. undecided

Why you stop??
You for continue na...
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by espn(m): 11:02am On Dec 11, 2014
V read ppls post ere and v seen bad mothers ere..it is totally wrong..it will get to a stage wen d boy will start finkn ders Nfn wrong wif dis and wld sumday jokingly press his mother's boob or insert his fingers into er vagina.

1 Like

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by enoqueen: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
this is really bad.
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by espn(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2014
Winneygirl:

Why you stop??
You for continue na...
it's not wrong but he stopped..why??
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 11, 2014
jiorhemen:

It's ok to have fun but doing it unclad is somewhat risible
clad or unclad,Fun is fun so long as bad meaning is not read through it
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by fr3do(m): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2014
mizjules:
This family is sick, I'm sure the snapper is the dad... Well maybe that's what LOVE/family bond means to them

If she was bathing with her daughter would have been a different story

what is sauce for the gander, is also sauce for the goose.
Shebi you know there is also lesbianism.
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Ceedarlin(f): 11:20am On Dec 11, 2014
Me see it as WTF my neighbour baths with hubby n 4yrs old daughter..... Some/Most times its always d F n D bathing 2d Extend d daughter even accompany her dad 2bath (while dressed she ll follow d man 2d toilet2poo/bath else she ll strt crying) once my baby knows wht hair is ll stop bathing wit i ve hrd some kids saying their mum got hair here.......
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by fr3do(m): 11:21am On Dec 11, 2014
anitank:
What's exactly wrong with it

I bath with my 6 years old son all the time. We have fun splashing water and making fake beards from soap lather. We read together, eat together, watch cartoons and a lot of other fun things together, so what's wrong with bathing together?

It very stup!d of anyone trying to corrupt the minds of these innocent ones

woman, set your boundaries!
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by fr3do(m): 11:23am On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:

Do a little mental exercise.
What if the case depicted in the picture shows a man bathing with his daughter what will be your verdict?

she would have said 'hmmmm'

1 Like

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by fr3do(m): 11:29am On Dec 11, 2014
timawoku:
What are you guys saying? I do still have sunday shower with my family (son,2yrs + wife), we always look up to it cos its fun, but when he grows some few months now we will be forced to stop...

2, 3 years is ok, not 6!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Father Is Blaming Me For Our Suffering / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education / Why I Cheated On My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.