Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,687 members, 7,809,596 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

(Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? (24709 Views)

Photo Of A Proud Dad Bathing His New Born Baby Goes Viral On FB / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / Not Every Mother Deserves Motherly Love. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Emodeee: 7:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
dn't be surprised if he touches her kitten and ask, "mummy what's dis?". Children cn ask questions ehn......
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by SAMBARRY: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nonso23:

The father was not present. Stop cooking up pedophilíc lies.
Everything is wrong with that picture. No need to sugarcoat it.
I call you a hypocrite because you support double standards.
And having lewd thoughts about small boys is pedophilic.
its not lewd joor.jeez.pure minds think pure thoughts. It's people like you who will see something distasteful in seeing daughter and son sleeping nakid together on the bed without your warped mind thinking something repulsive lipsrsealed
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by fr3do(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
BABE3:

not only that, mothers can hide under the umbrella of "I'm your mother; I gave birth to you; I can never hurt you; all I do is out of love".

With that, they can easily manipulate kids and get away with child abuse that men get persecuted for.

Women don't believe they are as sick as men yet we want gender equality. grin

Exactly
Re: (Pic) Mother And Son Bathing Together; Motherly Love Or Child Abuse? by kendraloops(f): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
pickabeau1:

You really must be pained by what I said earlier

Now your posts have regressed to your Normal unintelligible drivel

Is she not a woman that assaulted a child
Now you say she is mentally unfit

You would know that... The apple does not fall far from the tree

When with you open your own thread to show us your pubic area or ask us to confirm you are crazy

Hehehe, i like this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

None Of My Fiance's Family Members Likes Me. Please Help / Women Are Their Worst Enemies / Siblings Recreate Old Family Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.