Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Obasanjo And The Court - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Obasanjo And The Court (643 Views)

Fictitious Chats Between Obasanjo And Patience Jonathan / Breaking News: EFCC Arrest Obasanjo And Tinubu - Sahara Reporters / Funny Of Picture Of Obasanjo And Goodluck Jonathan! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo And The Court by wunmi590(m): 11:58pm On Dec 10, 2014
Obasanjo's book: Don't lauch it on Thursday, Court orders Obasanjo

But hear what Obasanjo said: "The court didn't say I cannot launch, they said don't launch on Thursday. Maybe Thursday is reserved for their juju ritual, so as a gentleman, I brought it backward to Tuesday!

(Well I studied Microbiology and not Law. Lawyers in the house, did Obasanjo violate the law?

(1) (Reply)

Imagine The 3 Wise Men Were Women / Daily Jokes From Naijafunnyvideos / Revealed....apc Broom A Sign Of Sorcery And Witch Crafty!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.