Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,054 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Revealed....apc Broom A Sign Of Sorcery And Witch Crafty! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Revealed....apc Broom A Sign Of Sorcery And Witch Crafty! (640 Views)

And When I See The Broom, I Will Pass Over You! / When The Witch In Your Village Finally Locate You(photo) / When Your Village Witch Control Your Destiny (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed....apc Broom A Sign Of Sorcery And Witch Crafty! by koife(m): 8:23am On Feb 28, 2015
I found this hilarious!
I made curiosity research yesternight about APC logo and came out with my own conspiracy/maverick theory that:
The only usefulness of broom on our African society if for sweep in but the item have more other negative use in meta physical realm. Its often used by native/witch Doctors for sorcery in Nigeria and Africa.
It been rumoured in a southern state in Nigeria that broom kept behind the door at night attract witches and they use its stick to cast spell n make one fall into deep sleep in order to inflict maximum harm.
Diabolic people use it to sweep would be victims footprints for juju.
Also the young palm front is usually cut and attached on a vehicle carry a corpse or used to cordon out an area reserved for rituals. Most villages and people even use it to warn intruders into their property or land.
The item is also used by the whites for relatively the same sorcery purpose.....remember harry potter...yes you do! That movie isn't just a movie it speaks volumes about the item under discourse.
Have you also wondered why APC made London (Chatham house) their first place of foreign trip?.....well find that out yourself and am sure my guess is as good as yours .UK have more than 6 century history of socery, and today as a matter of fact sorcery/witch crafty is a special course offered as post graduate course in their institutions. See pictures below.....
This are strictly my thought and theory,
Respect my opinion pls and no insult.
Thank you

1 Share

Re: Revealed....apc Broom A Sign Of Sorcery And Witch Crafty! by dkronicle(m): 8:31am On Feb 28, 2015
Lols every body knows it a witvhy witvhy party. Even d comin together of other parties too was also witchy wichy stuff not just for power only..
#my little groundnut

1 Like

Re: Revealed....apc Broom A Sign Of Sorcery And Witch Crafty! by koife(m): 8:38am On Feb 28, 2015
dkronicle:
Lols every body knows it a witvhy witvhy party. Even d comin together of other parties too was also witchy wichy stuff not just for power only..
#my little groundnut
Hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Imagine This Scenerio, What Will You Do?? / Questions For Lovers / 10 Ways To Know The Enemies Are Pursing You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.