Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,267 members, 7,839,345 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Daily Jokes From Naijafunnyvideos - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daily Jokes From Naijafunnyvideos (643 Views)

Lolz... How To Look More Beautiful By Obansanjo... Daily Jokes / Funny Nigerian Jokes From Naija Funny Videos / Daily Jokes From Naijafunnyvideos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Jokes From Naijafunnyvideos by naijafv: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2015
TEACHER AND STUDENTS
========================================
Teacher: why did you laugh?
Boy: I saw the strap of your bra.
Teacher: Get out! Don’t come to class for the next 2 weeks.
Another boy laughs….
Teacher: Why did you laugh?
Boy: I saw both straps of your bra.
Teacher: Get out! Don’t come to class for next 1 month.
The teacher bends to pick a chalk, Johnny starts walking out of the class.
Teacher: Why are you going out?
Johnny: With what I saw I think my school days are over.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/teacher-and-students/

THE DRIVER AND THE OLD WOMAN
====================================
An old woman boarded a bus to Lagos from calabar told the driver; "driver, if u reach Benin tell me o!" The driver nodded and then she shouted again "my children, do you hear what am telling him? Everybody responded YES MA". On the long journey to Lagos, everybody slept off but dis woman never blinked. They never knew she doesn't know Benin. After several hours of driving to Lagos, the Driver forgot to stop over at Benin. About 4 hours behind, the poor woman then asked, Driver, we never reach Benin ni? Ooooh!! the Driver exclaimed; madam Benin is like 4hrs behind us. The woman started crying "take me back to Benin abeg". After all said, and considering the age of the woman it was agreed that the Driver should turn back to Benin. On getting to Benin, the driver came down, opened the door told the woman she is in Benin. The woman simply opened her hand bag, brought out a sachet of panadol, removed 2 tablets and swallowed them with water. She then smiled and said, my daughter said if I reach Benin I have to take 2 tablets of panadol. Oya! We have 2 go Lagos now.

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/the-driver-and-the-old-woman

THE IMPORTANT RECIPES FOR LONG LIFE
===============================

The important recipes for long life...
1. Do NOT wait until you are hungry before eating food
2. Do NOT wait until you are thirsty before drinking water
3. Do NOT wait until you are weak before sleeping/resting
4. Do NOT wait until you are caught before quitting armed robbery
5. Do NOT wait until you are caught before quitting sleeping with another man's husband/wife
6. Do NOT wait until you are hit by HIV/AIDS before quitting flirting around
7. Do NOT wait until I catch you before sharing this

http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/the-important-recipes-for-long-life/ grin grin grin grin
Re: Daily Jokes From Naijafunnyvideos by OmniPotens(m): 8:07am On Feb 05, 2015
naijafv:
TEACHER AND STUDENTS
========================================
Teacher: why did you laugh?
Boy: I saw the strap of your bra.
Teacher: Get out! Don’t come to class for the next 2 weeks.
Another boy laughs….
Teacher: Why did you laugh?
Boy: I saw both straps of your bra.
Teacher: Get out! Don’t come to class for next 1 month.
The teacher bends to pick a chalk, Johnny starts walking out of the class.
Teacher: Why are you going out?
Johnny: With what I saw I think my school days are over.
http://www.naijafunnyvideos.com/post/teacher-and-students/

Please what exactly did Johnny see? I need to know because he might equally have seen nothing but wanted to get out of class and have a free day shocked

(1) (Reply)

With Gratitude To God: Man Dies Somehow. / Imagine This Scenerio, What Will You Do?? / Joke Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.