Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,115 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. (2897 Views)

Letter To Bishop Oyedepo: Thou Shall Serve No Other God, By Adeolu Ademoyo / Bishop (dr) Chris Kwakpovwe Of Our Daily Manna Sets Lagos Ablaze With Miracles / Happy Happy Birthday To Bishop, Dr. David O, Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. by samcidon(m): 6:55am On Dec 11, 2014
My ppl abeg mak una follow me thank God for adding anoda year to our Father, Friend, Mentor, Motivator, and My Loving Pastor, Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. Daddy, we, the people of nairaland luv and appreciate you. You are a father indeed. Happy Birthday our Lord Bishop. He is the presiding Bishop of Glorious Life Gospel Centre aka Peculiar People Min Int'l Inc. At #2 alex onyeador close ogborhill Aba, Abia State, Nigeria and He is also the CAN chairman of abia state.

Re: Happy Birthday To Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. by honourhim: 7:31am On Dec 11, 2014
samcidon:
My ppl abeg mak una follow me thank God for adding anoda year to our Father, Friend, Mentor, Motivator, and My Loving Pastor, Bishop Dr. Goddy Okafor. Daddy, we, the people of nairaland luv and appreciate you. You are a father indeed. Happy Birthday our Lord Bishop. He is the presiding Bishop of Glorious Life Gospel Centre aka Peculiar People Min Int'l Inc. At #2 alex onyeador close ogborhill Aba, Abia State, Nigeria and He is also the CAN chairman of abia state.

What do you mean by Bishop Dr? You people sound so stu.pid in this your show of shame in your churches.

(1) (Reply)

Unveiling The Faith Theatre Project 100,000 Seat Stadium-like Sanctuary [VIDEO] / The Son Of God(or God) Came To Earth Cant Read Or Write / Your Opinion Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.