Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,645 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping (20452 Views)

Anita Oyakhilome Shades Ex-husband, Pastor Chris / Pastor Chris & Anita Oyakhilome Reportedly Share Their Two Children / Charlene & Sharon Oyakhilome: Daughters Of Pastor Chris & Anita (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by lalasticlala(m): 9:17am On Dec 11, 2014
It’s no secret that Rev. Chris Oyakhilome and his estranged wife Rev. Anita are locked in an intense divorce, but it turns out there is something the couple may be trying to keep hush-hush. Despite reports of reconciliation moves, there seems to be an issue as the couple’s 2 children, Sharon and Charlyn, have decided to move on with their parents “individually”.

Thankfully, Sharon has been “busier” than she ever has been before as she is now taking her music career professionally.
Sharon, who is seen to be more like a Daddy’s girl, has been travelling all over the world with her father. She performed at the annual Christ Embassy ‘ International Pastors’ and Partners’ Conference (IPPC)’ which held in November 2014. She will also be in Benin City, Edo State capital, with her father for the ‘Regional Camp Meeting Benin With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’ holding tomorrow, 12th December 2014. As for Charlyn who is seen like the Mummy’s girl, she’s said to be schooling in the United Kingdom where she lives with her mother. At Pastor Chris’s 51st birthday which held last week in the church premises, his wife shunned the ceremony.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/how-chris-anita-oyakhilomes-children-are-coping/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by englishmart(m): 9:23am On Dec 11, 2014
senior men doing the unGodly things in a Godly way....

FTC though. But that's not a trophy

1 Like

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by ceo4eva: 9:24am On Dec 11, 2014
Hope they reconcile and reunite again. The kids must be going through some emotional problems now.

5 Likes

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by missterious(f): 9:28am On Dec 11, 2014
This is what divorce does, it separates the family. So sad. Hope the kids don't become emotionally damaged.

And I know pastors are humans too but they should have forced themselves to stick together, at least for the followers who pay tithe every month. undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by miqos04: 9:33am On Dec 11, 2014
nice, may God help their family

1 Like

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by treasuress: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2014
death to them alll
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by amurx(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2014
undecided
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by jacabi(m): 9:35am On Dec 11, 2014
After all I love you, you are the perfect man/woman for my life, without you my life is not complete, after the vow that we'll spend the rest of our life together, the good honey moon, marriage being blessed with children and the likes, the marriage still end up in divorce. What happened to forgiving one another and true repentance? What about considering your spouse first in your dealings? What happened to the first love that drew you together? I seem not to understand.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 11, 2014
Pastor Chris leading his followers into God knows what
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Francon(f): 9:36am On Dec 11, 2014
The daughters are grown up already. They should work on their parent's reconciliation. God bless their home

1 Like

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by TDstarr: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
am back , got banned for nothing
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by tosongolabeaty: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
The passionate team int'l is at it again on december 28, 2014 at AKURE CITY HALL by 12pm.... The first 100people will win free airtime from mtm, glo, etc. Let go there..... Passionate team.....! Changing the world !

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by holatin(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Am cooking beans with nepa light, dem don off the light when beans never done and you expect me to read this ?
you must be joking
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by vivaciousvivi(f): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Mehn these girls have grown up sha.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by amurx(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
missterious:
This is what divorce does, it separates the family. So sad. Hope the kids don't become emotionally damaged.

And I know pastors are humans too but they should have forced themselves to stick together, at least for the followers who pay tithe every month. undecided
Abio
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Bennyberry(m): 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Una goodmorning oo
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
GOD HELP THEM
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 11, 2014
Kai make one of dem just fall in love with me lasan,just dey craze for me lasan,see fresh gerhs modaran
undecided the effect of divorce

b t w cheesy TODAY IS THANKSGIVING OO, MIKEL SCORED grin
lalasticlala:
It’s no secret that Rev. Chris Oyakhilome and his estranged wife Rev. Anita are locked in an intense divorce, but it turns out there is something the couple may be trying to keep hush-hush. Despite reports of reconciliation moves, there seems to be an issue as the couple’s 2 children, Sharon and Charlyn, have decided to move on with their parents “individually”.

Thankfully, Sharon has been “busier” than she ever has been before as she is now taking her music career professionally.
Sharon, who is seen to be more like a Daddy’s girl, has been travelling all over the world with her father. She performed at the annual Christ Embassy ‘ International Pastors’ and Partners’ Conference (IPPC)’ which held in November 2014. She will also be in Benin City, Edo State capital, with her father for the ‘Regional Camp Meeting Benin With Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’ holding tomorrow, 12th December 2014. As for Charlyn who is seen like the Mummy’s girl, she’s said to be schooling in the United Kingdom where she lives with her mother. At Pastor Chris’s 51st birthday which held last week in the church premises, his wife shunned the ceremony.

http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/how-chris-anita-oyakhilomes-children-are-coping/

Like who cares¿

There are millions of displaced children out there that have no parent nor other basic needs in their life....And u here telling me about some children that eats bread & fried egg every morning.

Look at how fresh they are.

4 Likes

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by bolajJP007: 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Story for the gods.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by kepal99(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Ok
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by phransix147(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Do u care I How I cope? So why should I care how they cope... Moreover we don't spend same currency. One spends Rands and another spends Pounds and me I spend Naira!
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by paleo(m): 9:38am On Dec 11, 2014
I have always sensed this. May God help the children.

Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by amakufrancis(m): 9:39am On Dec 11, 2014
i pity them shall
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2014
May God help the children.
What a pity!!!
Thank God they are grown up girls.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2014
Wetin concern me?

After all, have you read.....

tips for a successful marriage by pastor Chris?

Am just doing justice to it.
Re: How Chris & Anita Oyakhilome’s Children Are Coping by Vadel(m): 9:41am On Dec 11, 2014
*sips cold zobo*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Listening To Secular Music or Watching Movie Bad For A Christian? / Funny Prayer Request(s) You've Ever Heard / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.