Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I Made 800k From Wristband This Year - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Made 800k From Wristband This Year (6940 Views)

He Has 800k And Is In Search Of A Good Business To Start / Lets Handle Your Cheap And Quality Election Campaign Wristband !!!! / Lets Handle Your Cheap And Quality Election Campaign Wristband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakkyboy(m): 10:43am On Dec 11, 2014
Hello NAIRALANDERS

If I don’t share this, my conscience will not let me rest because I got the info here on Nairaland and I acted on it

I have made reasonable income  from wristband business. 

I am not here to share links, sell e-books etc.
I just wish to assist my fellow Nigerians with genuine information that can earn them reasonable incomes with little or no stress.

This year ending, I made up to N800k on wristband. If you divide that by 12, that is approximately 67k monthly.

You can make more if you are serious. It's very simple and cheap

Let's begin; 

We all know what wristband is. What I am here to show you are:

1.         When to produce wristband

2.         How profitable it is

3.         The concepts; (the text and the logo you put the band that sells)

4.         How much does it cost to produce wristbands

5.         Where to produce  customise wristbands

6.         Where and how to get them sold.

WHEN TO PRODUCE

You have to be proactive to succeed in any business you do. Wristbands sell like pure water in Nigeria provided you know the right concept and the appropriate time to introduce it to the market.

Wristbands can be categorised into two
Seasonal and non-seasonal wristbands 

SEASONAL; these type of wristbands have seasons that they sell. Examples are
New Year
Valentine
Easter
E-ldlfitr(itunu awe)
E-ldlkabir(ileya)
Lailatul kadri
Christmas etc

Non seasonal
These type of wristbands can be produced and introduced to the market anytime. Mind you, your target market is restricted to certain group of people. E.g Christians, Muslims, football fans etc
EXAMPLES
Football club. Eg Chelsea, arsenal etc
Churches e.g Redeem, winners etc
Associations e.g Nasfat, Quareeb etc
Schools e.g high institutions, primary schools etc

You can as well research more on the seasonal and non-seasonal wristbands and their respective seasons.

LETS CONSIDER THE PROFITABILITY

The cheapest Unit price of wristband in Nigeria is N100 (I stand to be corrected)
There are bands that sell, N150, N200.

Cost of producing and shipping a unit is N30 and above. Depends on your negotiation with the manufacturer

Now, let assumes u produce 2000units for NEW YEAR
2000 x 30 = N60,000

If you sell N100x 2000 = N200,000
Automatically u have made profit of N140,000
You can make more depending on units sold.

If this is what you do for 2 or 3 months, I think its better than some slavery jobs called contract jobs that doesn’t give you freedom.

NOW to the third lecture but before then, I want to know if I am not in the house alone.

Just show interest by dropping comments so I can fire on at least 10 people. I  assure you, no strings is attached to this and you will smile at last.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by kaima1984(f): 10:44am On Dec 11, 2014
Congrats,more money in ur pocket

1 Like

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by deluxboi(m): 10:49am On Dec 11, 2014
Singing**you are not alone** spill it out man!!!
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by jideflash(m): 10:52am On Dec 11, 2014
Interested. Can u share where do produce cheap
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Tonybills(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
Vip space booked.....anyhw am with u fire go...
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by lexaydfg(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
u ar nt alone
i am here wit u
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by wheezyoung(m): 10:55am On Dec 11, 2014
shakkyboy:
Hello NAIRALANDERS

If I don’t share this, my conscience will not let me rest because I got the info here on Nairaland and I acted on it

I just wish to assist my fellow Nigerians with genuine information that can earn them reasonable incomes with little or no stress.

This year ending, I made up to N800k on wristband. If you divide that by 12, that is approximately 67k monthly.

Let's begin; 

WHEN TO PRODUCE

You have to be proactive to succeed in any business you do. Wristbands sell like pure water in Nigeria provided you know the right concept and the appropriate time to introduce it to the market.

New Year
Valentine
Easter
E-ldlfitr(itunu awe)
E-ldlkabir(ileya)
Lailatul kadri
Christmas etc

Non seasonal
These type of wristbands can be produced and introduced to the market anytime. Mind you, your target market is restricted to certain group of people. E.g Christians, Muslims, football fans etc
EXAMPLES

You can as well research more on the seasonal and non-seasonal wristbands and their respective seasons.

The cheapest Unit price of wristband in Nigeria is N100 (I stand to be corrected)

Cost of producing and shipping a unit is N30 and above. Depends on your negotiation with the manufacturer

2000 x 30 = N60,000

If this is what you do for 2 or 3 months, I think its better than some slavery jobs called contract jobs that doesn’t give you freedom.

NOW to the third lecture but before then, I want to know if I am not in the house alone.

Just show interest by dropping comments so I can fire on at least 10 people. I  assure you, no strings is attached to this and you will smile at last.

go on...you're not alone
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by owunne2ucheks(m): 10:58am On Dec 11, 2014
shakkyboy:
Hello NAIRALANDERS

Let's begin; 

WHEN TO PRODUCE

New Year
Valentine
Easter
E-ldlfitr(itunu awe)
E-ldlkabir(ileya)
Lailatul kadri
Christmas etc

Non seasonal
EXAMPLES

2000 x 30 = N60,000

I am into you
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by lonngmann(m): 11:00am On Dec 11, 2014
Interested
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by DBlackCeazer(m): 11:10am On Dec 11, 2014
op,no talk too much,just give me link to a manufacturer.
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by millhouse: 11:14am On Dec 11, 2014
whats your contact info ...
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Curiouscat: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2014
Carry oOn!!!!
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by jasper83: 11:38am On Dec 11, 2014
Ride on brother.....
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by justi4jesu(f): 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2014
@OP thumps up!!! thats nice.
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Natasha2(f): 12:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
nice.
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by roqrules04(m): 12:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cool @OP

1 Like

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by temhab(f): 12:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Following
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Booty4me: 1:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
Cool biz
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by VocalWalls: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
I made car air fresheners too wink

People need to start thinking...

If you like, go and make air fresheners or hand bands where there's no market for it, you'll just fail!

Once, someone imported a few watches from China and before you could say jack! A whole lot of persons were importing that same exact commodity...

Do your research, find something, be a first!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by Khemhyte(f): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
You aint alone, with you
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakoted(m): 6:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
This is shakkyboy. My updates was removed and I couldn't continue with same username. So, I have to continue with another user name. Let's move on.

THE CONCETPS

Here we need to know that good concept wins the market. If you use wrong concept, you may find it difficult to sell because so many people are into this business.

I will teach with examples so you can understand what I am saying.

By concepts, I mean the text and logo on the wristband

Let us use my Christmas WRISTBAND as an example.

You will see similar wristbands such as

HAPPY CHRISTMAS with logo
MERRY XMAS with logo

But as a wise person who is serious and know what his doing.
I searched for a unique concept that differentiate my WRISTBANDS from competitors.

Do you care to know what I used? Lolz. I will tell you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESUS with jesus logo

From the comparism, which one will you go for? Answer that in your mind. Just want you to understand the dynamism of the concepts

Having known this, we can progress to the next stage.

Some people asked for my contact, I am not selling information, I belief if what I am preaching works for me, I don’t have to come here
And extort or exploit people. But if you need me for further assistant which I think I will teach you all you need to know here.

Check my username(shakkyboy) profile for my contacts. Don't use shakoted because some info have changed.

More comments before we continue
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by themejiwalker(m): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Weldone guys
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by tessylove2(f): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Following welldone bro
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by IlorinBoy1: 11:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
WTF!!! Spill it out already man! why the long thing? angry
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by zopaks: 11:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
moreeee
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakoted(m): 6:26am On Dec 12, 2014
Next topic is How much it cost to produce

Here in Nigeria; it cost higher to produce simple wristbands. Before you get prices as low as N60/piece, you will be placed on a condition to produce as much as 5000, 10,000 units and more.

This makes the Capital so high and also reduce the profit. To confirm this, you can research online by searching for wristband companies in Nigeria.

Relax, I will quickly tell you how to get it produced as low as N30. That leads us to the 5th topic Where to produce

WHERE TO PRODUCE
You can produce wristbands locally and internationally.
By internationally, I mean from CHINA.

There are so many threads on this here on Nairaland that talk on getting manufacters from China.

For the purpose of newbies, I will quickly talk on it.
Go to Alibaba dot com, register or sign in if you are already a member. Go to search bar and search wristbands. Click on any of the results, click contact seller.

Send the seller a message on your request. Tell him you need to produce wristbands and the quantity. He will send you a quotation, from there you exchange mails and finalise business. You can send to as much as possible manufacturers and pick the best among them.

Second option; click Post buying Request. Fill the form appropriately. You get quotations from different manufacturers.

Having picked a manufacturer, you send the text and the logo you want on the band. And he sends you back the Artwork for your endorsement. Then he sends you Profoma invoice afterwards. Then you pay and ship down to Nigeria.

To make payment you use CHRISVIC Logistics. And they also ship to Nigeria for you.

Sometimes, you may need sample before you produce in large quantity, pay mold charge only and get sample.

That is just a summary of how to get a manufacturer to produce any type of customised wristbands.

I have to summarise it because of my time schedule.

This is a very good business that can give you fortune. I mean every words of of my statement. Now, new year is coming, this is the time to start producing for new year. Latest by 30th of dec, you must hav gotten them.
Mind you, you can sell everything on the 31st only. That new year eve. People gather in churches, mosques etc.

Election is coming too. Another good avenue.

2015 should be your year of testimony.

My New Year Wristband is already in progress. The manufacturer is producing already and I will get it anytime soon.

Procrastination will take you nowhere. Wake up guys and make cool cash this comes 2015.

And if you want to share part of mine, I will give you. But you know I we share the profit.

I am getting it N30. I can give u @N60. Den you sell N100.

Haaa, you have more profit than me. Ok, I wouldn't mine just to assist some people that may need to start something and don't have what it takes to start negotiating on their own.

You are free to ask questions. And for those that wish to talk to me privately. Just add Gmail to shakkyboy. Dats my mail.

Continuing.......................soon

1 Like

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakoted(m): 6:30am On Dec 12, 2014
You can as well drop your mail here if you are interested or contact me privately.

Like I said earlier, I don't need anyone's money, this is just to help ourselves.

I will continue from where I stopped anytime soon. Always busy. No vex

4 Likes

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by shakoted(m): 9:29pm On Dec 12, 2014
Start new year with gud income.

This is the best time for you to make it big from wristbands biz

Let me giv u an hint. If you approach a private school to use wristbands as mode of advertisment by customising d band in the school name, address and tell. For example

Seasoning Greetings from Shakoted intl school follow by contact and d school logo.
It will be inform of gifts to students, parents and also share at public gatherings.

I tell you, good schools will by the idea and award you the contract.

By producing just 1000 pieces for a schoo, you have made nothing less than N60k without stress.

Election is as well coming up soon, another opportunity to generate reasonable income from wristbands.

Idea without action is useless. Act now

I have new year wristband coming soon. If you don't have the capital to produce 1000, 2000 units. I will sell to you as low as 100pieces at just N60 and you resell at N100

That is just N6k capital.

No excuse for failure. Your destiny is in your hands.

Feel free to contact me (shakkyboy plus gmail) if u are interested or drop your email on this thread.

Next topic loadin..................

2 Likes

Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by kentochi(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2014
Nice work bro .
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by alakara(m): 6:22am On Dec 13, 2014
Shakkyboy I dey enjoy u.
Continue jare.
Re: I Made 800k From Wristband This Year by olaide721(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2014
ride on boss
am interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Paypal, Gtbank Naira Mastercard And Other Banks / Stock Market Investors Lose N11billion On Trading Floor / Jumia Urges FG To Grant Tax Breaks To Hospitality Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.