Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,163 members, 7,953,623 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... (4702 Views)

Ebola Bathing With Warm Salt Water- Hoax Pls / Why Do.guys Hate.buying Food For.their.fellow.guys / If I Was A Boy. . Strickly For Ladies ( Guys Don't Even Peep) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 5:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Emmyk:
My private part is not meant to be seen by guys undecided
but only babes?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Mzgracie(f): 9:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Personally, I don't like the idea of bathing with my female counterparts. It doesn't look good to me. That's why waking up as early as possible to take your bath is the best option.

I don't like it when they start assessing my body, start comparing and the likes. Females are very good at that. I believe my husband should only be the one that can feed his eyes with my body.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Emmyk(m): 10:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
clevvermind:
but only babes?
That I like cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by clevvermind(m): 6:32am On Dec 13, 2014
Mzgracie:
Personally, I don't like the idea of bathing with my female counterparts. It doesn't look good to me. That's why waking up as early as possible to take your bath is the best option.

I don't like it when they start assessing my body, start comparing and the likes. Females are very good at that. I believe my husband should only be the one that can feed his eyes with my body.
hmmm
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by kuphid(f): 11:53pm On Dec 18, 2014
heatmeup:
caught in the act

Am lost...what act?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Don't Like Bathing With Their Fellow Guys And... by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2015
stripping myself naked in front of another guy is just ridiculous. i mean, come on guys. just because we have similar stuff hiding under our pants doesn't mean we have to show it to each other na.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Tell The Exact Amount In The Bag?? [pix Included] / Why Are Pastors More Revered In Nigeria Than Doctors And Other Professionals / Why Are Blacks So Behind Economically?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.