Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome (17175 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by hazyfm: 1:22pm On Dec 11, 2014
nairalandaddict:
Hmmm.... Nowadays men praise

NA SO
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
It's raining topics on Nairaland's Front page.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by holytribe(m): 1:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
@all learn to mind your business
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by famuchie: 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
DONMAYOR19:
Mr man where is your wife?

Bros, Wetin be ur own sef?

Have you prayed for him as much as you have commented? Let him without sin cast the first stone!!

...And i wondered why there is always a story (the bad ones) about Pastor Chris on the front page, Where are all the right and motivating ones?
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by dotna(m): 1:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Wow
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am sorry to disturb u but I just wanna let u knw that I'm selling banger and Ina Olorun one sound, 2 sounds, 10 sounds, 30 sounds...home delivery available.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by michaelbiz: 1:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
People should leave this man alone.
E don do haba embarassed
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by PedroAmada(m): 1:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin Whoever exalt himself shall be humbled but whoever humble himself shall be exalted. grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 11, 2014
End time false prophet and Charlatan par excellence.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by swezenberg(m): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Awwwwwww! Thanks! Mmmmmwha! kiss

Voted already. He's currently the one leading. He's miles away from others. Well deserved. DOXA IFECHINALU ETIM is chasing him It is now 1267 to 800. Please drop this on other forum so that you can get more votes.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
Vain much undecided
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by freezyprinzy(m): 1:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
Great indeed
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by DONMAYOR19(m): 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2014
famuchie:

Bros, Wetin be ur own sef?

Have you prayed for him as much as you have commented? Let him without sin cast the first stone!!

...And i wondered why there is always a story (the bad ones) about Pastor Chris on the front page, Where are all the right and motivating ones?
abeg clear, he don pray for me before?
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Afrok(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Well he has spoken but failed to put the word " positive talks about U". The big boss talked about giving the Super Eagles peak milk to bring out the greatness in them, but immediately they started playing rubbish, we knew there was no greatness in them and we all talked about their poor performances, so does talking about them make them great?.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Ninapha(f): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
U are a great man indeed. Its not easy for a man to convince supposed-chritians that:

1- mastubation is not a sin.
2- to sing and dance even when a divorce allegation is hanging on his head.
3- to make his follower perm and Jerry cuil hair to look like him.
4- to write a bible
5- to make everyone around him speak with their tongue inside their throat.

U are indeed a great man. Who no like shd report u to u. Na u be authority sir.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 1:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lies... Op, you and linda ikeji.... God go ask una how far soon...keep on lying to earn a living

Pastor Chris was making a teaching during the communion service, and these rumour mongers took a part of it, twisted it, made a topic and trust those who love lies and gossip. They are swallowing it. But ironically, for weird reasons, nairaland front page never seem to know anything good about the man Pastor Chris. it is always lies, rumours, and slander. if it is bad, then it certainly is true about Chris Oyakhilome.

the other day, they said he did his birthday on A SHIP... and mods moved it to front page... A SHIP o, not even a yatch. grin

Who in their right mind would think Pastor Chris said the above topic as the OP and Linda suggests? Seun is busy competing with Linda on who can spread gossips faster, ruining the forum with topics. 5 per 20mins.

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
These ones suffer from the normal mental illnesses. They call themselves men of God ....
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by ask4bk(m): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
We also all speak about Idi Amin, Abacha, Shekau and Boko Haram, and more.

I guess they are also all Great Men.

#YeyeLogic
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by niggereyez(f): 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
so osama bin laden was a great man because d whole world talks about him..
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by JUBILEE2000: 1:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
frosbel:
End time false prophet and Charlatan par excellence.

I expected this....lols...waiting for pastorkun.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by ernesterioo(f): 1:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
We have great people in France as well
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by symbianDON(m): 1:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
it's unfortunate how many people call themselves christians but actually hate Christ in their words and actions. i have observed with great dismay how here on nairaland many people specialize in running down, insulting and degrading pastors......just simply because they are pastors!! it's not just about pastor chris but about oyedepo, adeboye and others. we are indeed in the last days, i must say.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
byrron:

He is so cute! Im a huge fan of kids.

Thanks so much
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by lilmax(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
An2elect2:
Yea a great false teacher.
what makes him that?
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

http://lindaikeji..com/2014/12/people-talk-about-me-because-i-am-great.html?

[img]http://3.bp..com/--Y_C2VkuyGE/VIl51zbpjTI/AAAAAAAEEnM/wTj_GVu0H7I/s1600/Pastors-Chris-Oyakhilome-650x400.jpeg[/img]
"A man's greatness is measured by the number
of those who care about what happens to him or
in his life. If 10 people talk about it, then your life
has only influenced 10 people. But when the city
or people from around the world start talking
about it, then your life must have influenced them
from that afar."

Where did he say he was a great man here?

Well even if he said it, he really is a great man

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Adminisher: 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
I am worried about anti Christ like statements coming from Pastor Chris and TB Joshua
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by akinsadeez(m): 2:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gombs:
Lies... Op, you and linda ikeji.... God go ask una how far soon...keep on lying to earn a living

Pastor Chris was making a teaching during the communion service, and these rumour mongers took a part of it, twisted it, made a topic and trust those who love lies and gossip. They are swallowing it. But ironically, for weird reasons, nairaland front page never seem to know anything good about the man Pastor Chris. it is always lies, rumours, and slander. if it is bad, then it certainly is true about Chris Oyakhilome.

the other day, they said he did his birthday on A SHIP... and mods moved it to front page... A SHIP o, not even a yatch. grin

Who in their right mind would think Pastor Chris said the above topic as the OP and Linda suggests? Seun is busy competing with Linda on who can spread gossips faster, ruining the forum with topics. 5 per 20mins.

I also completely agree with the parts bolded. It is a shame really, but I think he is trying to increase traffic to the site. There was a thread on FP this morning about pastor Chris' children. With the headline I was expecting something detailed. The article was so shallow and bereft of any tangible idea, yet it was immediately forwarded to FP as soon as it was created. Just a few lines cobbled together by a lazy writer and it was deemed worthy of FP since it concerned pastor Chris.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3) / Why Are We Not Seeing Miracles As Of Old? / T.B Joshua Again: I See Death Of An Argentinian Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.