Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome (17171 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by francis247(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
Please someone should get a thread and needle and stich this man's tongue. He's devaluing himself faster than the Naira.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Maximus85(m): 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2014
Meaning if they are talking about you for the wrong reasons, you are still very great a man but on the negative. What's the pride to take from this? Besides.....make I stop.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by simdam500(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
indeed you are great....

my definition of greatness have been tampered with.............

please help
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by simdam500(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
the only thing great the bible respect is thy faithfulness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 5:15pm On Dec 11, 2014
ify84:

I care extra how what happens to Abubakar Shekau...... Just as I care what happens to pst Chris.... Positive or negative
of course, you know what is meant by care here.

Is it the same care you have for Mandela(RIP) that you have for shekau?
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Fingesi(m): 5:17pm On Dec 11, 2014
someone being on the media and someone rumored about on the media are two different things. when was the last time any one saw or heard Pastor Chris speaking with the media or press? pls if you have pictures, you can boldly place them online here, if not, rumor bearers shut up. A matured man wont discuss his family issues like this in public. If you doubt this, then you are still a child. The last time i saw this pastor, he was still wearing his wedding ring. If this post was true, SO WHO INTERVIEWED PASTOR CHRIS AND WHERE ARE THE EVIDENCE?
The wife was the one asking for a divorce, she was the one using the court to get a divorce. so, why are people now saying it was the man who is divorcing the woman. when did the table turned around? Real men dont discuss their family challenges in public. if your fathers did, then, they werent men.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Amokwe(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2014
Beside every great man is a supportive wife
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by lexdino: 7:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
redcliff:

FIXED
i do know that french scholars are witty and smart.. but you...SMH BMN(Breaking My Neck)
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by nicholausian(m): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Outsiders will never understand, greatness is measured by the amount of people that talk about you.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by Lex11(m): 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
"And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be abased; and he that shall humble himself shall be exalted." - Matthew 23:12

1 Like

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by 4C2215131: 8:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
Gombs:
Lies... Op, you and linda ikeji.... God go ask una how far soon...keep on lying to earn a living

Pastor Chris was making a teaching during the communion service, and these rumour mongers took a part of it, twisted it, made a topic and trust those who love lies and gossip. They are swallowing it. But ironically, for weird reasons, nairaland front page never seem to know anything good about the man Pastor Chris. it is always lies, rumours, and slander. if it is bad, then it certainly is true about Chris Oyakhilome.

the other day, they said he did his birthday on A SHIP... and mods moved it to front page... A SHIP o, not even a yatch. grin

Who in their right mind would think Pastor Chris said the above topic as the OP and Linda suggests? Seun is busy competing with Linda on who can spread gossips faster, ruining the forum with topics. 5 per 20mins.

Such a shame that this should be happening! All sort of inane topics on the FP. Before I finish typing this, another infantile topic is put on FP by mods. If the owner of this site is interested in giving the woman a run for her money he should float another site dedicated to the trashy topics and old wives tales that are currently clogging up the FP.

I'm yet to digest certain informative topics and others are popping up at break-neck speed. If this continues, this forum is gone.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by nicholausian(m): 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
francis247:
Please someone should get a thread and needle and stich this man's tongue. He's devaluing himself faster than the Naira.

be careful what u say, be very careful. If u have to say foolish things, make sure it does not involve a pastor
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by joliej(f): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2014
Lol.. you no well oh grin

quote author=hungryboy post=28786199].People do talk about me too, that means am also a great man,
the only thing i lack is a tithe paying congregation, and Jerry curl hair
[/quote]
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by ify84(m): 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Oyinprince:
of course, you know what is meant by care here.

Is it the same care you have for Mandela(RIP) that you have for shekau?

Yea, I care for Shekau.... So much I wish he becomes a Christian.... He will do more in d Kingdom than Paul.
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by nep2ra(m): 11:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
Highly Insecure Niggah.

undecided
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by kemiola89(f): 1:49am On Dec 12, 2014
Just one word! PRIDE
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by joshrare(m): 12:58am On Dec 13, 2014
famuchie:

Bros, Wetin be ur own sef?

Have you prayed for him as much as you have commented? Let him without sin cast the first stone!!

...And i wondered why there is always a story (the bad ones) about Pastor Chris on the front page, Where are all the right and motivating ones?

Answer him oga, if u don't have an answer to his question then waka passs

The next thing we go hear now is another twisTed teachin on divorce
Re: I Am A Great Man, That's Why People Talk About Me - Chris Oyakhilome by mikeaims: 12:10pm On Jun 27, 2018
this Chris Oyakolome is a first class fraudsters. if am lying ask the South African govt or the UK govt. I don't understand why people are still following him. Many of his church members are in serious debts because they were forced to donate money they dont have. well this can only happen when the people are under witchcraft spells.
I don't hate pastors but I give equal treatment to all no matter ur status in the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Funny Names Of Nigerian Churches / Why Are We Not Seeing Miracles As Of Old? / Welcome To E - Grace Convention 2013 (Day 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.