Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:58 AM

A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC (1792 Views)

Prophet T.b Joshua Prophecy For 2016 / "MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by ebenice(m): 2:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
Vision of prophesy.
I saw this in vision on 11th of this December around 4am.
I saw how massive death is coming to occurred in NEW YORK, this will happened soon through a strange event.
I saw this with the logo of new York attach to it so that i will know which state in America.
This event shall be written on news paper and every countries shall see it and cry for the fallen of this city.
I saw how massive of people die, it was so terrible, people were crying and lamenting for new York, this is as the result of their sins of immorality and wickedness against God.
New York make your way right before the Lord, prepared your way for his coming, return to the Lord and turned away from your sin and the lord shall take this plague that is about to fall on you away.
In the vision i was sreaming shouting the name of Jesus, and later the Lord spoke to me in the same vision that this would happened soon, i was lamenting, because the fallen of the city was exceedingly great.
Help new York in prayer
By bro emmanuel samsönjude
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by Raiders: 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
Prophet of doom
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by Nobody: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ist pray for your immediate surroundings and your country.. undecided we need that prayer because doom is happening everyday in this country
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by ebenice(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
obiajulu1:
Ist pray for your immediate surroundings and your country.. undecided we need that prayer because doom is happening everyday in this country
yea sure. But lets bear one another burden. Are we not brethen
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by Zikdik(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
ebenice:
yea sure. But lets bear one another burden. Are we not brethen
One would think your god would concern himself with a place like Las "Sin City" Vegas. If anything happens to the New York stock market, your god has me to answer to..and that'd be really bad news for it.
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by ebenice(m): 6:59am On Dec 12, 2014
Zikdik:

One would think your god would concern himself with a place like Las "Sin City" Vegas. If anything happens to the New York stock market, your god has me to answer to..and that'd be really bad news for it.
. If it where las vegas even an athiest wouldn't. Mind. They would say it The consequence of their moral paversion but since it now NEW YORK u are raising eye brow but GOD is not ur mate HE doesn't reason like you do, HE has HIS reasons maybe if it happens to NY the whole of america and even the rest. Of the whole would change from their parverted way of life and repent.

But btw,I thought atheist don't even believe there is a GOD how then do u say HE would av concern HIMSELF with sin city? oh! U knew diariss GOD? That's Good news to start with
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by Zikdik(m): 8:19am On Dec 12, 2014
ebenice:
. If it where las vegas even an athiest wouldn't. Mind. They would say it The consequence of their moral paversion but since it now NEW YORK u are raising eye brow but GOD is not ur mate HE doesn't reason like you do, HE has HIS reasons maybe if it happens to NY the whole of america and even the rest. Of the whole would change from their parverted way of life and repent.

But btw,I thought atheist don't even believe there is a GOD how then do u say HE would av concern HIMSELF with sin city? oh! U knew diariss GOD? That's Good news to start with
You won't recognize sarcasm if it pokes in the @ss with 12 by 12 pole.
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by McSterling(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Zikdik:

grin grin
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by ebenice(m): 8:58am On Dec 20, 2014
Zikdik:

I do. And have you ever heard of counter-sarcasm??
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by Nobody: 9:35am On Dec 20, 2014
Na movie. prayer? the foundation of the buildings nyc is stroger than that of sky. i think u dont kno that there many fire exinguishers & fighters every corner of nyc. pahaps, u dont know that there security personnels everywhere. the problem is u dont kno that nyc city does need ur jesus & even if they hav to pray they will rather pray in the name of alien.
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 20, 2014
ebenice:
Vision of prophesy.
I saw this in vision on 11th of this December around 4am.
I saw how massive death is coming to occurred in NEW YORK, this will happened soon through a strange event.
I saw this with the logo of new York attach to it so that i will know which state in America.
This event shall be written on news paper and every countries shall see it and cry for the fallen of this city.
I saw how massive of people die, it was so terrible, people were crying and lamenting for new York, this is as the result of their sins of immorality and wickedness against God.
New York make your way right before the Lord, prepared your way for his coming, return to the Lord and turned away from your sin and the lord shall take this plague that is about to fall on you away.
In the vision i was sreaming shouting the name of Jesus, and later the Lord spoke to me in the same vision that this would happened soon, i was lamenting, because the fallen of the city was exceedingly great.
Help new York in prayer
By bro emmanuel samsönjude
THRASH. This is actually not the first prophecy that this particular controversial boy has been prophesying. Till next years comes and goes the New York city still remains unshakeable because it is God's own city because there are still righteous men in there. Forget abt the sin of the city God will judge them eternally. I dont need any prophecy from any prophet from God knows were. The bible is and will be the final prophecy which is all abt the forthcoming kingdom of Immanuel. So tell that prophet to take his drugs so that he will dream better. Shalom
Re: A Prophecy For New York City..disaster Looms. Pray For NYC by ebenice(m): 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
ProphetUdeme:
THRASH. This is actually not the first prophecy that this particular controversial boy has been prophesying. Till next years comes and goes the New York city still remains unshakeable because it is God's own city because there are still righteous men in there. Forget abt the sin of the city God will judge them eternally. I dont need any prophecy from any prophet from God knows were. The bible is and will be the final prophecy which is all abt the forthcoming kingdom of Immanuel. So tell that prophet to take his drugs so that he will dream better. Shalom
hmmmm ok

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Leader, Baghdadi, Says "Islam Was NEVER A Religion Of Peace. / Counter: Pastor David Ibiyeomie Vs Kemi Olunloyo: Forgiveness Is Unnegotiable / I Am Not Jesus Christ, Stop Worshipping Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.