Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma (2234 Views)

Important Things To Take Along If You Are Relocating To Usa For The First Time / USA Vs Canada Vs Australia: Easiest PR Through School? / Travelling To Luxembourg For Msc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by chuk66: 3:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
I have been admitted both to a canadian university for a postgraduate diploma for 2yrs and to usa for a masters for 2yrs. I have both Canadian S-1 visa and United states F1 visa. Its a big dilemma to me choosing which to go for and I am meant to resume each of them in 3 weeks time. Please can someone well grounded about both sides share his opinion with me ASAP as I plan to gain work experience for at least 4 to 5 yrs after my study before returning. Which is the best option ? I also don't want to go to Canada and stop at PGD, I want to gain my MSc.
Re: Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by chuk66: 3:26pm On Dec 11, 2014
doesnt anybody know anything abt these 2 places?
Re: Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by iykedare(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ask these people.....Justwise,siga
Re: Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by chuk66: 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm new to nairaland. I don't know any justwise or siga
Re: Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by chuk66: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
I'm not getting any info here
Re: Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
chuk66:
I'm not getting any info here
Bro, ask your question on the Canada thread link below .. you will get answer ASAP

www.nairaland.com/2035081/travelling-canada-part-7/16

I would also suggest you move to Canada.. Good luck
Re: Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
i advise u choose the PGD in Canada...cost u less.
Re: Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by Kollyk11(m): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
DrSkofid:
i advise u choose the PGD in Canada...cost u less.
pls can u pls enlighten me on pgd in canada.
Re: Traveling to USA for Msc Vs Canada for Post graduate diploma by Kollyk11(m): 8:46pm On Jan 11, 2015
chuk66:
I have been admitted both to a canadian university for a postgraduate diploma for 2yrs and to usa for a masters for 2yrs. I have both Canadian S-1 visa and United states F1 visa. Its a big dilemma to me choosing which to go for and I am meant to resume each of them in 3 weeks time. Please can someone well grounded about both sides share his opinion with me ASAP as I plan to gain work experience for at least 4 to 5 yrs after my study before returning. Which is the best option ? I also don't want to go to Canada and stop at PGD, I want to gain my MSc.
pls
chuk66:
pls can u pls put me tru on how to go abt dat pgd

(1) (Reply)

10 Safest Countries In Africa 2019 / I Need A Canada Work Permit Visa / How To Get Caribbean Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.