Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death (28595 Views)

Man Strangles Girl To Death While Raping Her / Man Strangles And Bury His Day Old Baby In Katsina For Being A Girl / Mistress Strangles Lover’s 4 Children In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Feranmicharles(m): 10:27am On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
hahahahaha
hehehehe grin
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by holatin(m): 10:34am On Dec 12, 2014
Feranmicharles:
meaning undecided
Reason y I ask you to read your book
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by ramdris(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2014
IYANGBALI:
sharap there,na who dash monkey banana?you wey be houseboy for abokii house wan drive away housemaid
Who is this fool? I can take good care of your entire household for years. Ignoramus!
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by naijaboiy: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2014
kowema:

See this Okoro, why not open the blog wer it came from and see the picture with the story first....yeye fawol who wee swallow anytn to survive
What's this rètard blabbing? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by delishpot: 11:56am On Dec 12, 2014
Biko tell your maids to jejely leave if they dont feel comfirtable anymore in your home cos mist of these wahala happen when the maids feel like they are forced to stay because of the children and then take out their anger on the percieved source of their pain.. Tell them that should they decide to leave, you will pay them their salaries and wont get angry at them for leaving.
Be kind to them so even if they get angry, they will not kill your child rather the worse they will do is take your money and run away.
And please, maids are humans too. Let them spend hollidays with their own families. They were not sold to you as slaves.
When I had maids, they went home once every month to be with their families and most deff spend every xmas and new year with family unless if they choose to spend it with me and my family.
They still did not serve me well like I expected considering how I took and treated them but they never harmed my kids.
How can you tell a maid she cant go home for xmas? Is she a slave?
Let that Child RIP and I hope the maid gets punished.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Feranmicharles(m): 11:59am On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
Reason y I ask you to read your book
loizzzzz grin cheesy
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by holatin(m): 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
Feranmicharles:
loizzzzz grin cheesy
just kidding dat Patrick obiahaghon english
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by delishpot: 12:07pm On Dec 12, 2014
samisparkle24:
Marriage is a sacrifice,i feel before couple decide to have children,they should both talk to each other. One parent must stay at home to look after the kids. No other humans can take care of your kids as you.
Those days,women used to stay at home,to take care of the home. The decadence in the society is due to the fact that parents have neglected their children.
I wish parents will learn from evil thst is sprung up,to take responsiblity. They can earn living from home na.

With the way nairaland boys insult stay at home moms? Even some women come here to abuse stay at home moms. In my home, dad works and mom stays home to care for kids. When we tried having maids so madam could set up a biz, it was hard to find a responsible one. My wife treated them well and she was involved in the home front 100%. She never left them alone with kids for more than 1 hr and that was after weeks of staying with us. We hired through a known source and we knew their families too.
Yet we had to put her plans aside cos non could meet our standard considering the ages of our kids then.
Some moms dont have time for their kids at all.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Feranmicharles(m): 12:39pm On Dec 12, 2014
holatin:
just kidding dat Patrick obiahaghon english
loizzzgrin what's d eng again ooo :5
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by sukkot: 1:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
sukkot:
grin grin grin
this end time get as e be my bros grin
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by alabiyemmy(m): 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
efepro:

Blame it on the maids guardians...oftentimes,some of these maids r grossly abused, chastised and maltreated by their guardians or employers.I hv witnessed a lot..it's transfered aggression.

In other words, they are justified because of the action of the maids keeper? Bros - your own na wa.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by holatin(m): 1:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
Feranmicharles:
loizzzgrin what's d eng again ooo :5
u wanna know
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2014
so it's now time for maids to terrorize Africa?!!hmmm
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Rilwayne001: 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2014
sukkot:
this end time get as e be my bros grin

grin grin Abi nah…

I dey lafff end time laff here grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by sukkot: 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin Abi nah…

I dey lafff end time laff here grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2014
pishure please
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
Cybermugu1:
Some Nairalanders be like

"Maid dis, maid dat, mehn Gej has failed us"
so this is the kind of immorality infested buhari government we will have to endure.. "2015/16 Jamb CBT Runz: Are you bothered about how the 2015 UTME Exam would look like? And you want to score 230-250+? ThenCLICK HERENow." buhari will still fail like gej if buhari government supports ur advert.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Movingcoil:
so this is the kind of immorality infested buhari government we will have to endure.. "2015/16 Jamb CBT Runz: Are you bothered about how the 2015 UTME Exam would look like? And you want to score 230-250+? ThenCLICK HERENow." buhari will still fail like gej if buhari government supports ur advert.
Bro, are you okay?

For your information i have no fucking time for politics, check my posts in my profile.
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by IYANGBALI: 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2014
ramdris:

Who is this fool? I can take good care of your entire household for years. Ignoramus!
now I know dat your sickness don start again and we never get the cure
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by sunnyprof: 7:17pm On Dec 12, 2014
EVERY tonto wants maid immediately they get married but they don't want their husband's relation nor their own sisters.

I just wonder somehow, WHY?

and yet you expect another man's child to be your slave !!

HOUSE MAID 'bing' is SLAVERY with some salary. CHIKENNA!!

I resisted that in my home. My relations or hers have to stay with us, her brother and my sister. They were already part of our responsibility, so they were at home. Bet it, you can't maltreat them anyhow, they are your blood.

After both went Higher Institutions, my wife arrange a house-girl from Her town quietly. I welcomed her and wished her to enjoy her holiday, when school was about to open, just sent her with her school fees to her parents.

I then explained to my wife "don't worry, she's just the age of our second son, I think our three children can do what ever she can do, even better, because they already know it is their responsibility at ages 11, 9 and 6 to assist you and take care of the home, so use them: Three is better than one"!!

My wife could not argue the facts.

So guys don't quarrel, just plan your logical sequence
Re: Abuja Maid Strangles 3 Year Old Girl To Death by redsun(m): 9:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
With the way they treat all these so-called Maud's like slaves in Africa,one shouldn't expect much from them.

It is time that industry is regulated and poor chidren freed from slave owners.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police Corporal Kills Bauchi MOPOL Commander / US Man Accused Of Making $1.8m From Listening To His Wife's Remote Work Calls / First Timer Steals Phone In A Church In Lagos, Gets Arrested By SARS. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.