Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,064 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? (45549 Views)

I Wonder What Will Happen To Corpers Posted To This School @ Photo / Does NYSC Allow Pregnant Ladies To Serve? / Why Part-time Student Are Not Allow 2 Go 4 Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by PedroAmada(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
She's not my wife na

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by yomi007k(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Choi! See as dt guy for middle grab d thing like say na world cup.

4 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by html14java(f): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Help ke..
Wia they guys dey tap current. Some of them might have heavenly feeling doing that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by mustaphagreens(m): 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by naijaboiy: 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Bunsky:
Typing
Are you a man
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by kellyJames5(m): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
They are only helping her,no big deal

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by masties2(f): 5:51pm On Dec 11, 2014
Nothing new there na. Happened to us all

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by HydrogenOHazard: 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
datguru:
Nairaland. Which way? SMH
noway

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Parasitic(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
very

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by holatin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2014
is an harmaphrodite allow to enter this thread ?

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by san316(m): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
The only way to prevent it is to follôw her to camp or prevent her from going.

That part of nysc as depicted in the pic is inevitable as long as you married a sabi-sabi wife who would not allow camp to pass through her.

If Nä me... Ooh booy, I just remember say my wife to be will go for service. Nä wa oooooO

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

Are you a man
Gawd,so my king no know me again.

2 Likes

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by ellechrystal(f): 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
FemoLondon:
It appears that the man are genuinely assisting the lady. What makes you think that it is assault?
Ha! D manner at which their hands dey rest 4 dat ike be is suspicious o. Y won't they help ? Being that d help has to b in d bom bom grin grin.. Omo this my big ikebe cannot pass tru this o. Else ei go finish. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by ellechrystal(f): 5:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bunsky:
Gawd,so my king no know me again.

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nimblemind(m): 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
The way every topic enters front page now ehn!!!
Are the mods contesting for something?

1 Like

Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by xynerise: 5:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
At that moment, everyone is a guy. No sexual thought in the mind of those guys. Every platoon wants to win
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by deylex77: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
why not?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by scribble: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Africans and Sex

Them don use sex do all of una
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by yomi007k(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:

Ha! D manner at which their hands dey rest 4 dat ike be is suspicious o. Y won't they help ? Being that d help has to b in d bom bom grin grin.. Omo this my big ikebe cannot pass tru this o. Else ei go finish. grin grin grin.
Pics of ur big ikebe or ur telling lies grin
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by hasshams: 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ofcoz is anything wrong with helping her?or are you forcing me to have a negative thinking about it
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
masties2:
Nothing new there na. Happened to us all

Whatttt! you mean it has happened to you?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by osmond1995: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
that help isn't needed
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by osmond1995: 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
there's a plan behind that help
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Rayhut:
yes, no big deal, they just helping the lady
grin Guy man grin lipsrsealed
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by dmostcheerful(f): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Biko, what is wrong wif nairaland dis days?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
omo see that ass
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by bosun11(m): 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
mehn...make e sha no pass dis kind help..... cool cool cool
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

LoL,,but the thread is meant for men only...

Seun see what your Mods are putting on front page

It didn't even pass six posts before it got there undecided
Men only in a public forum?
Re: FOR MEN ONLY - Would You Allow This To Happen To Your Wife??? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:

Wow!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Letter Of Request For Youth Corper To Serve In Organization / Jigawa Corpers Take Lassa-Fever Sensitizations To Rural Community (Photos) / NYSC 2021 : 10 Top Paying States In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.