Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

What Would Happen If APC Announces Atiku As The Winner Of The Primary!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Would Happen If APC Announces Atiku As The Winner Of The Primary!!!! (462 Views)

Don't Field Atiku As Your Presidential Flagbearer-obasanjo Warns APC / Adamawa Crisis: Nyako Flies In Atiku As 7-man Panel Begins Probe / How Lamido Musdafa Met And Adopted Atiku As His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen If APC Announces Atiku As The Winner Of The Primary!!!! by moscobabs(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
I can't wait to hear from GMB supporters oo
Re: What Would Happen If APC Announces Atiku As The Winner Of The Primary!!!! by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 11, 2014
Re: What Would Happen If APC Announces Atiku As The Winner Of The Primary!!!! by Maccoy1(m): 4:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
.brb
Re: What Would Happen If APC Announces Atiku As The Winner Of The Primary!!!! by moscobabs(m): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Maccoy1:
.brb
moscobabs:
moscobabs:

which kind human beans bi dis sef

(1) (Reply)

Why Musician Need To Sing About Politics / vote Buhari Vs Jonathan today. / Ajimobi: Opposition Behind Attacks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.