Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,989 members, 7,810,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Poems For Review (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (4703 Views)

Removed / A Train Of Squalor; A Poem Of Intellectual Profundity. / Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by DeeBoiyy: 7:51pm On Jan 20, 2015
M
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 20, 2015
DeeBoiyy:
grin grin

i'll just smile to this insult smiley
Whick kain smile be that one undecided
If na boy yabb you now you go dey check dico dey blow grammar on top nothing cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2015
smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykorn:

If na boy yabb you now you go dey check dico dey blow grammar on top nothing cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

You deh here deh put Pepper and onions for matter abi?
Go and reply my mail Jor.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jan 20, 2015
standd:

You deh here deh put Pepper for matter abi?
Go and reply my mail Jor.
Check. I replied. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykorn:

Check. I replied. cheesy
Ayamlaykorn

Not seen! Edit the post you quoted.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 20, 2015
standd:

Not seen! Edit the post you quoted.
Edited
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by DeeBoiyy: 11:12pm On Jan 20, 2015
standd:

Oya Kpele, no vex I just deh play na
I'll write you a poem.
Oya unquote me make I edit tongue
untill i see the poem i still dey vex tongue

ayaf unquoted the post
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by DeeBoiyy: 11:16pm On Jan 20, 2015
laykorn:

Ayamlaykorn
grin grin

you no know me be that. I don't do e-brawls
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 20, 2015
DeeBoiyy:

grin grin

you no know me be that. I don't do e-brawls
Sq. I too cheesy
Ayamlaykorn
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by olu77(m): 8:23pm On Jan 27, 2015
standd:

The game of death.

If tomorrow never comes,
do not play the king like a pawn.

For where will the sun meet the moon,
if not in the land of those that sleep.

If tomorrow never comes,
the dust of your soul will settle far away.

The game of life is played by the gods of chess.
But the game of death-
Is mine and yours, to play.

I love this. Keep writting great poet
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by otubujohn(m): 7:01am On Jan 28, 2015
@standd. Woow, are you from Nigeria cos I never tot this could come from a Nigerian. Pls I wanna be your student, will you be my teacher.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jan 29, 2015
otubujohn:
@standd. Woow, are you from Nigeria cos I never tot this could come from a Nigerian. Pls I wanna be your student, will you be my teacher.

Thanks smiley
But I need a teacher too ooo
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by otubujohn(m): 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
standd:

Thanks smiley
But I need a teacher too ooo
Yes that's understandable, but I honestly aspire to be as good as you in poems. Most times, I honestly want to pen down my thoughts poetically, but my inexperience limits me..so I would be really happy to be your student asap. I have also sent you a mail. Thanks in advance
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 31, 2015

I put my heart in a bow...
..pink and curved in dainty knots.

I put my hand on the plough...
...strong and ready for every task.

See, I will keep my heels on the tip of time,
there's no reason to dance in the rain- not yet!

With my heart and my hands, I am ready for today.
...One step up.

And the next, a whisper to be caught on the whims of fate.

I will put my head next to my heart..
Today is upon me yet again!

This poem is about the past, taking decisions and learning to live one day at a time.

5 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by davidflo(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2015
Hello Sweetz.

2 Likes

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 20, 2015
....the lone figure glows in twilight
shadows casted from sun to sea...
The knots in the heart will not un-form.

It is the season of gnashing of teeth.

...there's no point in looking back now,
or gathering together, ashes of things lost.
The fire that consumes, rages from the core of molten horror...

Forever is now,
the noise here, tiny whispers from the rage of the wind.

[size=14pt]
...listen...

Watch!

The silence heralds eternity..
...In or Out.

Doom is what your heart seek.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:31am On Mar 20, 2015
When they say nothing lasts forever..
your life is nothing...
Count from 1 to 10, you could die on your way down the stairs.

Love is everything..
the twinkle in the eyes,
beauty of a much needed kiss...
The spark of hot and cold when hearts ignite and fingers entwine...
...the glitz in drab promises.

And the ring of laughter...of joy.
Of peace...Of love.

Nature will put you in your place,
from birth to last breath.
The strings in your heart will stretch and stretch..
nature will still put you in your place.

Sometimes, we will be blessed..
and other times, grit will fill the soul to the brim.
...we will toss from left to right and hold on to a center that's falling apart.
....we will seek to know, to have, to be..
to belong, behold, be-rich, become...
Beyond all our gathering together and setting apart..
As we stoop to conquer, rise to fight...
..as we hold on still
Death will come, and we will die.

[size=16pt]
NOTHING LASTS FOREVER[/size]

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by vcume(f): 6:10pm On Apr 15, 2015
This is a pretty long one but all the same a nice one cheesy cheesy
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 22, 2015
vcume:
This is a pretty long one but all the same a nice one cheesy cheesy

Thanks smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by vcume(f): 11:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Your peoms are really outstanding. Keep them flowing and please for christ sake get them published.I would love for you to post some of your poems on my blog.@projectlikeminds.com. contact us
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by dakkylove(f): 12:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
Love your poems ....keep it up.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
dakkylove:
Love your poems ....keep it up.
Thank you smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by firestar(f): 9:48am On May 08, 2015
Hmm.

*idly stringing a yo-yo*
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 08, 2015
firestar:
Hmm.
*idly stringing a yo-yo*

smileysmileysmileysmiley

What's your siggy about please?

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 12:36pm On May 08, 2015

I should be 'gone'
...and it won't be too soon.
Maybe too late, haven't I spent eons in this 'place'.

This place of 'nothing',
where my heart bleeds.
And the reaches of my soul,
tapered to shimmering heights.
If I look up again,

I see the place I have to climb.
But then I look down often,
...and rest beckons

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by firestar(f): 8:37pm On May 08, 2015
standd:

smileysmileysmileysmiley

What's your siggy about please?

It's a cosplay(costume of a character you'd admire) as well as graphic artists, illustrators, writers event.

It's in September. You game? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 08, 2015
firestar:

It's a cosplay(costume of a character you'd admire) as well as graphic artists, illustrators, writers event.

September. Hmmmn, will think about it. There's enough time to decide.

1 Like

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by joseph1832(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2015
firestar:

Obviously Standd is not a comic book fan. Lol.

Tell me, do you know of the anime exchange?.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by firestar(f): 7:11am On May 09, 2015
joseph1832:

Tell me, do you know of the anime exchange?.
Yes.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by joseph1832(m): 8:37am On May 09, 2015
firestar:

Yes.
Awesome! Have you ever attended?. And are you cool with Bodunrin and co?. Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas At Home (poem) By Herovickers / African Thunderstorm / I'm Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.