Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,996 members, 7,810,774 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request - Poems For Review (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Poems For Review / Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request (4704 Views)

Removed / A Train Of Squalor; A Poem Of Intellectual Profundity. / Removed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by Nobody: 8:53am On May 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Awesome! Have you ever attended?. And are you cool with Bodunrin and co?. Lol.

Joseph, you're derailing her collection. You could use the chatroom.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by joseph1832(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2015
laykorn:

Piss Off!!!.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by joseph1832(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2015
laykorn:

If you had not quoted me and meddle in affairs not concerns you not would the subject of derailing have suffice?.

And what did I tell you about meddling in my affairs which you know little of nothing bout?.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by sleepking(m): 10:15am On May 09, 2015
firestar:

It's a cosplay(costume of a character you'd admire) as well as graphic artists, illustrators, writers event.

It's in September. You game? smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Ayam coming as DARUI the fifth Raikage
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by firestar(f): 11:40am On May 09, 2015
sleepking:
Ayam coming as DARUI the fifth Raikage

Suit up well o.
Re: Intellectual Property Removed At Owner's Request by sleepking(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2015
firestar:

Suit up well o.
have already got most of his outfit except that big a.ss sword of his, don't know how to go about constructing dat. Would have had better luck infusing it with lightning than getting d sword sad
firestar:

Suit up well o.
have already got most of his outfit except that big a.ss sword of his, don't know how to go about constructing dat. Would have had better luck infusing it with lightning than getting d sword

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas At Home (poem) By Herovickers / African Thunderstorm / I'm Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.