Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,433 members, 7,815,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? (700 Views)

Top 5 Most Corrupt Government Agencies Siphoning Nigeria's Revenue / March Against Corrupt Government Officials In Nigeria / Which Is The Most Corrupt Government Parastatal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by Rilwayne001: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2014
cry cry

Another bomblast rocks Jos today.

It was Kano yesterday,

It was Adamawa on monday,

Yobe last weeekend.

How many more of us will die tommorow? despite huge allocation for security, despite signing $1,000,000,000 for the purchase of arms and ammunitions.

1 Share

Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by laimo(m): 9:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
The power is in your hands. Use it.Save Nigerians from the criminals in FG.

3 Likes

Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by tit(f): 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Is it the government killing the people?
Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by chamboy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
tit:
go n sleep
Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by chamboy(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
God would help us from d BH bloodsuckers
Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by madamoringo(f): 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
tit:

Yes, the government of GEJ is killing people actively and passively.

By doing nothing, by giving killers that they will never be caught or prosecuted, the government has killed enough using that means alone!

Never mind the thousands the police, SSS, Army, hunger, poverty, government hospitals, etc kill actively everyday!

Now if you are a sautbeast, you can never or will never understand that because you are thick between the ears! grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by Rilwayne001: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
tit:

The government holds the responsibility of protecting his people.

2 Likes

Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by Rilwayne001: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
exe0:

THIS LAND IS NOT FOR SALE
SIGNED: Nairaland FAMILY
BUYERS BEWARE

This is'nt a joke matter my chief, people are dying everyday in the north. cry cry

Do we really have government in this country?
<<<<<SMDH

1 Like

Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by Flets: 9:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
Buhari should call his boys to order now cos there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2019.
Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by sandraokosun: 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2014
Flets:
Buhari should call his boys to order now cos there is no vacancy in aso rock till 2019.
u must be clueless, when azazi employed by gej said pdp is boko haram and he died weeks later did u think abt it. When ur obj(pdp) gave sharia to zamfara and sowed seed to breed monsters also. Boko haram has been their ever since but not handled very well. People like sheriff and ndume both of pdp have been confirmed by bbc to be their sponsor but what do the clueless one do if not make them his friends. And u say buhari is the cos, remember he said it is in his govt. Fine u have the sponsors punish them but no. Lets vote out jonothing 2015
Re: How Many More Of Us Are Going To Die Under This Corrupt Government Of PDP? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Everything is just going wrong. I don't even know who to point accusing fingers to.
How much is our goverment trying?
will this stop when a new goverment arises?
How many souls do we have to lose to these devils in human form?
I'm not in the northern region of Nigeria, but Hey, its my country. They are our people dying there, our brothers and sisters. I don't wanna know if they see me as one of them or not, i don't wanna know if they hate me or not. Nigera is becoming empty, bit by bit. God I believe you are there, pls come to our rescue. I don't even wanna imagine what it is like over there.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari VS Jonathan Comparison. / T.A Orji’s Detractors Should Bury Their Heads In Shame / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.