Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,354 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities (43922 Views)

[PHOTOS] 5 Celebrities Whose Twin Kids Will Make You Green With Envy / Sean Tizzle Caught Kissing Female Fan During A Performance In NY [photos] / South African Slams Nigerian Blogs For Improper Description Of D’banj’s New Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by coolzeal(m): 11:07am On Dec 12, 2014
Does he take off his sun glasses? Or perhaps they're attached to his face.
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 12, 2014
Ki nihun funfun#banger lee
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by RebelLeader15(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
dbanj the play boy. When will he get married?
when ever OBJ decide to marry Oby Ezekwesili

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by dre11(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2014
ellechrystal:

I REPEAT! ! N YES AM SHOUTING.
THIS OP SHOUT B JAILED 4 MISINFORMATION. .
AM OUT...

[size=14pt]cheesycheesy[/size]
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by yoged(m): 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:
go and ask Google nah or ifa. Na by force
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
leki10:

what!!
shey dat tin wey d front resemble a$s
my Guy, nor be small tin
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by StevinMorgan(m): 12:10pm On Dec 12, 2014
Em see opportunity em grab am sharp sharp... grin hope em lips neva get wiklo
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by alabiyemmy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 12, 2014
whats the big deal here?
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Akinrogun(m): 1:28pm On Dec 12, 2014
lalasticlala:
D’banj was recently photographed kissing a pretty South African media personality, DJ Bonang Matheba during his recent visit to South Africa where he performed at the grand finale of BBHotshots.

D’banj planted a kiss on the cheek of DJ Bonang while taking a selfie and the picture immediately went viral online. But we can tell you DJ Bonang was not the first female celebrity on whose cheek D’banj has openly planted a kiss.

Others who have got the same treatment, believed to be reserved for those the Kokomaster hold dear, include Genevieve Nnaji, Linda Ikeji and even Onyeka Onwenu.

Check pictures below…

http://thenet.ng/2014/12/photos-5-pictures-of-dbanj-kissing-female-celebrities/

Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by MistadeRegal(m): 1:48pm On Dec 12, 2014
Na the demon wey dey push am stand for him back so(Picture with Onyeka)
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2014
Ugly faces!
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Bamz(m): 4:24pm On Dec 12, 2014
marieolae:

You can solve his problem wink
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Bamz(m): 4:25pm On Dec 12, 2014
NegeduGrace:
See d'bang head like my cat own..lol

Negredo... so you have a cat? how nice cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by imperiouxx(m): 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2014
dre11:
[size=14]These are not kiss put peck angry angry[/size]

Haba

You know how some Nigerians think before writing na.
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Spidermon: 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2014
drizslim:
Have Been Seeing This Pictures Since I Was 9 undecided
So you must be a teenager now??
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by maxism2: 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2014
Dbanj has mouth odor jst like d op
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Jossyroyal1: 7:48am On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:

Haba
My broda this is how Lalasticlala usually exaggerate her headline in a bid to make front page..... smh
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by Kirinwa: 11:41am On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:

Haba

Okay Mr teasher.
How many celebs have you touched in real life?
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by dre11(m): 11:53am On Dec 13, 2014
Kirinwa:

Okay Mr teasher.
How many celebs have you touched in real life?

Sir.. .....

Are you saying my observations aren't right or what
And I have touched quite a number of them and it all varies on what you call a celeb

Because a celeb to you might not be one to me
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by SenatorJames(m): 4:58pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nairaland and celebrity news these days sha....

Is there still hope for people like us that joined Nairaland because of its great knowledge and educational benefit.
Re: PHOTOS: 5 Pictures Of D’banj Kissing Female Celebrities by 1stola: 10:32pm On Dec 13, 2014
marieolae:
Maybe until u agree to marry me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looks Hot In Black Outfit (Pictures) / Banky W And Adesua Pose With Ebuka And Wife On Signal Hill, Cape Town / Jide Kosoko: "My House Was Like A Brothel, I Had Girlfriends After My Wife Died"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.