Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,101 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB (1118 Views)

EFCC Ready To Probe Jonathan, His Ministers And Aides / Presdent Jonathan Returns For 2nd Accreditation: Updates On Channels TV / Jonathan, His Wife & Mother Now Accredited After The 4th Card Reader Was Brought (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by Nobody: 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2014
Even if one does not have any sense at all, at least a retard should know that whoever steps on the toes of two strong generals - OBJ and GMB, will be utterly crushed. This is the begining of the end of President Jonathan and all those who have destroyed Nigeria. Everyday our people are bombed to oblivion, and our President does nothing! Just as OBJ exposed the ineptitude, ineffectiveness, inefficiency, carelessness,
cluelessness, callousness, insensitivity and selfishness of Goodluck Jonathan in his book titled "My Watch", so shall the crumbs of GEJ's government be made bare for our brooms to sweep!

We are watching!

-CramJones

2 Likes

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by IKJ66(m): 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2014
Who cares !!!!

3 Likes

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 11, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by Adminisher: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
IKJ66:
Who cares !!!!

We care

1 Like

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by dre11(m): 10:24pm On Dec 11, 2014
Following
Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by simplemach(m): 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2014
cramjones:
Even if one does not have any sense at all, at least a retard should know that whoever steps on the toes of two strong generals - OBJ and GMB, will be utterly crushed. This is the begining of the end of President Jonathan and all those who have destroyed Nigeria. Everyday our people are bombed to oblivion, and our President does nothing! Just as OBJ exposed the ineptitude, ineffectiveness, inefficiency, carelessness,
cluelessness, callousness, insensitivity and selfishness of Goodluck Jonathan in his book titled "My Watch", so shall the crumbs of GEJ's government be made bare for our brooms to sweep!

We are watching!

-CramJones
TRASH

5 Likes

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by kentorito2: 10:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
Keep mute @cramjones. So OBJ and GMB are the saints? History will not forget your cluelessness
GEJ is working and you are hating.
GEJ is a better performer and the world can attest.
I wait in anticipation to hear the new threat before you loose as usual come 2015.

GEJ till cramjones get sense
GEJ till the 2019

4 Likes

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by acenazt: 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2014
kentorito2:
Keep mute @cramjones. So OBJ and GMB are the saints? History will not forget your cluelessness
I wait in anticipation to hear the new threat before you loose as usual come 2015.in what way is GEJ working? By Condemning bomb blasts? Or by saying He had no shoes? What else would he come up with? He had no Brain?

GEJ till the 2019

5 Likes

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2014
kentorito2:
I wait in anticipation to hear the new threat before you loose as usual come 2015.

GEJ till the 2019

GEJ is working? Do you mean working to get Nigerians bombed? Do you mean working to get Nigerians poor? Do you mean working to make Nigerians desperate to want to leave the country? Do you mean working to free the kidnapped chibok school girls? Do you mean working to end Boko Haram? What exactly is he working to do?

GEJ is a better performer? What exactly is your point?

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by temitemi1(m): 10:53pm On Dec 11, 2014
CLAPTRAP!!
cramjones:

We are watching!

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by kentorito2: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
@cramjones. GEJ is working for Nigerians and only people like you who are blinded by hate can not see. Yet you have a good record of the number of bombs. Keep working too. We are watching closely.

GEJ till 2019
cramjones:

GEJ is working? Do you mean working to get Nigerians bombed? Do you mean working to get Nigerians poor? Do you mean working to make Nigerians desperate to want to leave the country? Do you mean working to free the kidnapped chibok school girls? Do you mean working to end Boko Haram? What exactly is he working to do?
-CramJones
Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by oduastates: 11:06pm On Dec 11, 2014
They knew OBASANJO was the only thing standing between them and the treasury.A broken economy is the result.
Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by ajani1978(m): 11:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
kentorito2:

GEJ till cramjones get sense you need a doctor
GEJ till the 2019
Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

FFK,

Y did you not include this in your latest article where you referred to APC & Buhari as forces of darkness?

Are you sure you've gotten over your cocaine addiction as suggested by Ekundayo Asaju of Encomium Magazine?

nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2013/09/16/femi-fani-kayode-as-an-assassin-in-government-the-story-unfurls
Re: Presdent Jonathan: His Undoing With OBJ And GMB by rebranded(m): 1:56am On Dec 12, 2014
cramjones:

We are watching!

-CramJones

i thot your work was done on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

I Stand With Jonathan, Buhari Can Never Rule Nigeria – Fani-kayode / Governor Oshiomhole’s Aides Beats Up Catholic Priest To Coma In Edo State / Happening Now: Boko Haram On Rampage In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.