Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,652 members, 7,820,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? (640 Views)

A 72 Year Old Man Has Nothing To Offer Nigerians – Dame Jonathan / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan / Where Is Gej's Enugu "International Airport"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by damoobaba: 11:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
Can't we have a better informed,more credible and a younger person to run d affairs of dis country? Is Buhari and Gej d best candidates that a country of 160million people have 2 offer? Am damn tired of this Buhari Gej craze especially when we all know both of them are either thieves or associates of thieves.This country is one big joke.

2 Likes

Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by temitemi1(m): 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
For buhari I dnt know but GEJ, I think we still need him around to complete his good work. GEJ till2019!!

3 Likes

Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by T9ksy(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2014
damoobaba:
Can't we have a better informed,more credible and a younger person to run d affairs of dis country? Is Buhari and Gej d best candidates that a country of 160million people have 2 offer? Am damn tired of this Buhari Gej craze especially when we all know both of them are either thieves or associates of thieves.This country is one big joke.

@ bolded...................Definitely not!!!

That's why am keeping my vote in my back pocket, come feb 2015.

1 Like

Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by KanwuliaJara: 12:15am On Dec 12, 2014
OH YES!
A true representation of NIGERIANS! kiss
Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 12, 2014
Nigerians keep recycling leaders! Where are the so called leaders of 'tomorrow'?
Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 12, 2014
Out of all our first class, 2-1, 2-2 guys from great Universities like Unilag, Uniben, University of Ibadan....

Out of all our foreign trained peeps from top colleges like Harvard, Oxford, MIT, Cambridge...

Out of all our top performers in different sectors, banking, technology, oil and gas...

Out of all Nigerians...

We have to pick between 2 major candidates in Buhari and GEJ, as other parties might not be very relevant.

What can I say men? What really can I say?
Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by profstar(m): 12:33am On Dec 12, 2014
Is Obama the best the black race and USA in general have to offer? Definitely not, so see it that way, even IF the two are nothing to write home about, don't blame the 160million people, blame tthe 2 political parties that is dictating what the 160million people should do.
Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by damoobaba: 1:58am On Aug 31, 2015
profstar:
Is Obama the best the black race and USA in general have to offer? Definitely not, so see it that way, even IF the two are nothing to write home about, don't blame the 160million people, blame tthe 2 political parties that is dictating what the 160million people should do.
You cant really blame the 2 political parties that picked those folks,political parties are like manufacturers who produce products desired by consumers.As a consumer,you have the power to avoid/reject any product that does not meet your taste.
Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by Nobody: 2:13am On Aug 31, 2015
ask the igbo race, they are the one making it seem soo.
Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by Nobody: 3:49am On Aug 31, 2015
damoobaba:

LOL Just some few months back you Yorubas could swear that Buhari was the Messiah but because he's no more dancing to Tinubu songs, you've turned treacherous suddenly and don't want him anymore. What's it with Yorubas and treachery huh??

This was the same thing Yorubas did with Abacha when he overthrew a democratically elected President, Yorubas praised him to high heavens, NADECO leaders even invited him to one of their meetings but as soon as he descended on Yorubas, they used their compromised media to demonize him pretending to be defenders of democracy in an attempt to usher in another coup.

We all love Buhari now, you're gonna have to deal with it.
Re: Is GEJ And Buhari The Best Nigeria Has To Offer? by damoobaba: 5:31pm On Sep 01, 2015
huangcheng:

LOL Just some few months back you Yorubas could swear that Buhari was the Messiah but because he's no more dancing to Tinubu songs, you've turned treacherous suddenly and don't want him anymore. What's it with Yorubas and treachery huh??

This was the same thing Yorubas did with Abacha when he overthrew a democratically elected President, Yorubas praised him to high heavens, NADECO leaders even invited him to one of their meetings but as soon as he descended on Yorubas, they used their compromised media to demonize him pretending to be defenders of democracy in an attempt to usher in another coup.

We all love Buhari now, you're gonna have to deal with it.
I posted this topic wayback before the elections.

(1) (Reply)

To All Those Who Felt Offended By My Anti-APC topic / Buhari Promised To Bring Back Sharia To Nigeria. / 9 Critical Facts About General Muhammadu Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.