Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,907 members, 7,824,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? (849 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / How Often Do You Mix English With Your Native Language While Talking? / Is English Our Native Language In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? by bilms(m): 12:09am On Dec 12, 2014
How Many of You ever Drank Water From This? (See Photo)
What do you even call it in your native language?

1 Share

Re: What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? by Nobody: 12:18am On Dec 12, 2014
bilms:
How Many of You ever Drank Water From This? (See Photo)
What do you even call it in your native language?
and whre is d photo. stop using ur last MB to coz confusion
Re: What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? by Nobody: 12:32am On Dec 12, 2014
afolag:

and whre is d photo. stop using ur last MB to coz confusion
I'll wait for the photo. Nothing much to do here.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? by bilms(m): 4:09pm On Dec 12, 2014
here
Re: What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 12, 2014
Oh, that! (I see you've already travelled for the Christmas get-together)

I saw that at my grandmas long time ago. The water is cool and nice. I forgot its name.
Re: What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? by Abagworo(m): 9:59pm On Dec 12, 2014
In Igbo its called "ite" and I saw it last at my great grandma's several years ago. Its made of clay and I believe it is also used as a musical instrument "udu".
Re: What Do You Even Call It In Your Native Language? by bilms(m): 11:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Ite in Igbo, Amu in Yoruba

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Nigerian In America Putting On " African Jacket"in The Winter / A Few More Reasons I Love Nigeria / Why Is Their A Decline In The Use Of Other Languages In The North?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.