Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,609 members, 7,823,654 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Duration For Norwegian/udi Appeal Case - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Duration For Norwegian/udi Appeal Case (611 Views)

Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings / Naija Norwegian Student: Norway 101 Class, Word Of Today / Help With Advices Regard My Appeal Case With The Asylum And Immigration Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Duration For Norwegian/udi Appeal Case by Chrisfred: 6:42am On Dec 12, 2014
i submitted my application on the 10th of
november for a norway visit visa.i have all
document in place and am a student too
and i provided proof.....i have a sponsor
too but i forgot to submit the power of
attorney but i submited guarantee form
and invitation letter.i got refused anyway just three days after.
My sponsor asked me to write an appeal which i did with new documents and please guys all documents now is complete but i dont know how long to wait cause its for christmas am traveling
and time is really not on our side.... atleast how long does norway appeal case take.?...the shortest possible date ..
Thanks
And i would still like to know if not having the power of attorney changes the situation of things.....please guys i need you now
Reason for refusal was only return to home country before expiration of visa could not be ascertained
Re: Duration For Norwegian/udi Appeal Case by justwise(m): 7:21am On Dec 12, 2014
You don't need to start another thread about the same topic while you have an existing one less than 24 hrs old.

https://www.nairaland.com/2040346/schengen-visa-appeal

(1)

Benue Man Set To Trek From Abuja To Makurdi Over Ortom’s Victory / Masters Degree In South Africa / 5 Reasons Why Your Spouse Will Never Travel With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.