Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,643 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings (3839 Views)

Good African Countries To Travel To And Live Like A King / A Norwegian Prison That Treat It's Prisoners Like Kings (must See) /pictures/ / Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by stnwani(m): 12:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
In this prison prisoners eat like princes. On a typical afternoon, they serve them with homemade Orange sorbet and slices of tropical fruits, prison guards are not allowed to maltreat them. They get frequent medical checkup as Doctors, dentists, gynecologist and many healthcare practitioners are always around for them. They also learn how to play musical instruments and record their own songs. They compete on Norway’s version of American Idol.

Check out interior photos of Halden Prison in Norway below:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
O boy this one nor be prison again nah paradise,i know many nigerians that would die to go there. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:59pm On Jan 09, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Where my AK o?!!!!.....

*scattering room with only pant*

I must enter this prison!!

This kind prison wey be say if time Don reach to go house you go dey cry...for your mind you don plot your next crime wey you go use come back.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by eistien(m): 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
That's how it supposed to be....prisons are meant for correction and reformation

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 09, 2015
Na which day naija prisons go be like dis sef
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 09, 2015
God i beg you make i go this kind of prison. grin
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by borntosave: 1:03pm On Jan 09, 2015
cheesy
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:06pm On Jan 09, 2015
eistien:
That's how it supposed to be....prisons are meant for correction and reformation

This one is encouraging and Pampering o
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by donmalcolm21(m): 1:07pm On Jan 09, 2015
Its cool but We need Charlie Hedbo Story on FP. #saynototerrorism

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by missdebs(f): 1:41pm On Jan 09, 2015
na dis kain prison wey go make crime dey sweet u
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by 2CatWoman: 2:08pm On Jan 09, 2015
Expecting to see many threads soon in the travel section entitled "How do I get Norway visa?" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
some comfortable people won't even mind joining dem on week ends. more like a relaxation center. I will go to Norway to assault somebori. phew
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by henrychubayo: 3:47pm On Jan 09, 2015
If prisons are like these everywhere, then everyone will be committing crimes. These one is pleasure or vacation. Imagine the food they will serve there.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by madridguy(m): 3:42pm On Jan 10, 2015
8 star prison where inmates are treated as VVIP. Well, prison na Prison. God forbid
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by EmmySparky(m): 11:26pm On Jan 10, 2015
This prison na gbam...their standard of living is even better than so many free nigerians..wat an irony
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by dkronicle(m): 3:44pm On Jan 11, 2015
in naija here, there is discipline.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Lianaluv(f): 8:41pm On Jan 11, 2015
Rextayne:
God i beg you make i go this kind of prison. grin
ROFLMAO.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by timmilehin(m): 12:28am On Jan 12, 2015
prison like home
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by dechandel(f): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2015
But then again. Nothing beats having that sweet freedom to do whatever you love.

This prison sha grin
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by aspirebig: 12:55am On Jan 12, 2015
No matter how beautiful the prison is, it is still a prison.

Nothing like freedom.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Janeify(f): 1:53am On Jan 12, 2015
If we had this in In Nigeria, sincerely, the rate of sad news would have been on the increase.

Boko haram would have been the people enjoying most grin
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Sard(m): 6:44am On Jan 12, 2015
This prison make sense o shocked
Lots of ppl around the world live in comditions far worse than this. sad
....but then again, it's a prison for a reason cry Freedom is still invaluable and nothing can substitute it. I love being free.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Nobody: 8:40am On Jan 12, 2015
Norway is my next holiday destination. grin
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by wealthtrak: 8:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
stnwani:
In this prison prisoners eat like princes. On a typical afternoon, they serve them with homemade Orange sorbet and slices of tropical fruits, prison guards are not allowed to maltreat them. They get frequent medical checkup as Doctors, dentists, gynecologist and many healthcare practitioners are always around for them. They also learn how to play musical instruments and record their own songs. They compete on Norway’s version of American Idol.

Check out interior photos of Halden Prison in Norway below:
The correctional centres worldwide should look like this in order to reduce the rate of repeat offenders.

Norway is mad cool.
Re: Photos Of Norwegian Prison Where Inmates Live Like Kings by Cousin9999: 4:47am On Aug 13, 2021
eistien:

I agree, but it also depends on the crime and criminal. In that region, they give sex offenders light sentences (like a few years). And they do time in places like that. That's horrible.

I'm all for rehabilitating drug addicts who steal or young gang members from poor neighborhoods. Often all these people really need is education and health care. But some people are a permanent threat to society, and should never leave prison. Furthermore, they shouldn't be in prisons that borderline look like resorts.

(1) (Reply)

My First Lagos Experience. / Do I Need A Transit Visa To South Africa? / Info On Barbados Travel(visa Free To Nigerians)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.