Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,538 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

This Your Chance To Travel And Dont Waste Time - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Your Chance To Travel And Dont Waste Time (813 Views)

My ''One Chance Bus'' Experience / Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe (2) (3) (4)

This Your Chance To Travel And Dont Waste Time by ifeco339: 8:05am On Dec 05, 2008
i am visa agent in ghana and i do visa to many for sure and no payment to be made till it is out,i have visa to canada,usa,cambodia,turkey,brazil,uk and some many shangar counties and if with ghana passport unless you have residental paper from the country then i use the country passport.if want to travel before xmas this your chance.call or email me at chrisgarbison@yahoo.com or no +233240688233
chris
Re: This Your Chance To Travel And Dont Waste Time by Thadude(m): 2:17pm On Dec 05, 2008
Ifeco399, who travels more than Ghanians?, u re already in a country where people travel at all cost, why do u want to complicate issues for yourself as a proclaim travel agent, I beg go post your visa opportunity for ghana forum since na Ghana you dey, www.Ghanaweb.com make u leave us alone abi you dey fear make Ghana people no set you up and use police catch you? oloshi, olori-buruku.
By extending your visa opportunity all the way from Ghana you have exposed youself as the biggest fraud on Nairaland.
Re: This Your Chance To Travel And Dont Waste Time by MrCrackles(m): 2:20pm On Dec 05, 2008
Another fraudulent thread and brainless scammer!!

Moderators, abeg make una come here please grin

There is a moronic 419er advertising fake services grin
Re: This Your Chance To Travel And Dont Waste Time by Dare14: 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2008
God forbid,this ifeco guy is a scammer no one should deal with him

Advice On Canadian Visa / My Son Visa Is Endorsed With My Parents Name And Passport Number Pls Advise / Us Visa Lottey Thread

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6