Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,998 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari (56982 Views)

Ambassador Wahala As Patience Jonathan Vs. Seyi Law (Funny Video) / Patience Jonathan Hosts Entertainers In Aso Rock / Ini Edo With Jonathan And Her Husband (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 12, 2014
henchamb:

yes General has only onw wife. her ist wife died in 2006 before he married aisha.
Yes bro.
'Her ist wife' really?
Now how are you better than PGEJ who you abuse daily for being supposedly poor in the use of English?

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by natureblack(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
Babaneh:
Aisha Buhari will never speak provocating and disgracing english like mama patience
nonetheless,she also won't speak against the incessant menace perpetrated by boko-haram in northern Nigeria.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by intergral(m): 10:44am On Dec 12, 2014
bumeks:
u lack respect..dis is somebody's mum and wife
if your view is towards mum and wife that one is different, I see her as 9ja first lady...... I did not say that she is a bad mum or wife
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 10:50am On Dec 12, 2014
jmoore:
una don start abi?
Is Aisha the only wife of Buhari? Give the names of other wives of Buhari, their cvs, photos for a balanced comparism
he has two wives ..the first wife he married collected some money from abacha while he was in jail and he divorced her for taking money from a crook and then got married to Aisha..shikena question answered
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by cmoneke: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
If you read PEJ's biography you will know that she was a confused woman imagine the jobs she did before: she was a teacher( I even wonder watin she dey use teach her students or maybe na deaf and dumb students) , she was a banker, lecturer, carpenter, mechanic, biologist, medical doctor, plantain seller, shoe shiner, conductor, footballer, software engineer, mathematician, okada rider and many more............. She met jonathan Drunk in one of the Bars in OTUOKE trying to sell his shoes to buy one bottle of gulder......... She was awarded P.H.D from one fake university in korea and she is planning to be awarded professor in CHAD!!!!!! Mehn dis country too much oh, hehehe my sweet 9ja...... Carry stone help me hit the like button cheesy

Hope u no ur talking to d president of nigeria n a father okooo lol but d trusth is that she held all these offices hmmmmm she tryoooo. But what have aisha B contributed to nigeria pls we won't to no now we no our 1st lady have don a lot for nigeria teaching banking and all dat do u no how much d pay was back then for teachers she has really tried for d poor. She will no how d poor ppl feel only ppl who have wrone the shoes no where is hot but ppl like aisha B will never no bc she have it all from d onset silver spoon all kids not even born here lol so how do u change nigeria were u stay n work in france n u come back to support ur husb for me if u won't us nigerians to believe u start from d grass root now not later
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
Apart from attending schools abroad sponsored by our oil money ill acquired by her husband what work has Aisha Buhari being involved in? The hardworking Nigerian woman has taught at schools, served as an administrator etc all works that have impacted on Nigeria and Nigerians, yet you want me to take a woman of no known livelihood over a hardworking and hustling woman. Never.
Patience may not be as beautiful as Aisha, may not be as privileged as Aisha but is way more hardworking than Aisha, the most important quality I look for in a woman.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 10:54am On Dec 12, 2014
who gave pej all thesw degrees ?she even teach self?laughing my assess off...even get PhD?now I am rolling on the floor..my niece doesn't have any degree yet but she is primary four and speaks better English and thinks wiser ..

2 Likes

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Acecube(m): 10:55am On Dec 12, 2014
popcykaylah:

he has two wives ..the first wife he married collected some money from abacha while he was in jail and he divorced her for taking money from a crook and then got married to Aisha..shikena question answered
hmmm similar to Nelson Mandela
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 12, 2014
popcykaylah:

At what time was Buhari in jail?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ishiamu(m): 10:58am On Dec 12, 2014
There's no comparison between the two as one is so much below the other, the other can never ever be the first lady
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 12, 2014
Jamji:
Are we voting for the wives or for their husbands?
....... Have you ever heard of the saying "behind every successful man, there is a woman?"
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by arewaqueen: 11:06am On Dec 12, 2014
recasy:

Abeg who dey lie?? Yeye dey smell

Its obvious you cannot decipher what we both mentioned. This is clear English with both statements not overlapping each other
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Locapito(m): 11:10am On Dec 12, 2014
PEJ, born 1957 and earned her first school leaving certificate in 1976. 19yrs in primary school, must be an adult education. Earned NCE, BSC, etc, with all her grammatical blunders, must ve obtained those certs from OLUWOLE COLLEGE OF EDUCATION AND UNIVERSITY in Lagos or imported from TORONTO.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ukemeramat(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
can someone pleASE ask anty peepee to return all those degrees... so obvious those degrees where both wit money... meanwhile "i rather kill myself than commit suicide" embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2014
APContherun:

please kindly google it..shikena
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by munex007(m): 11:18am On Dec 12, 2014
No comparison!!..Even without much makeup Aisha is more pretty..

Class is permanent...Aisha all the way

The next First Lady...

#saibuhari

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:19am On Dec 12, 2014
popcykaylah:

Are you sure it's from Abacha that she collected money?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by MalcoImX: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2014
APContherun:

And you are here arguing!
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by anigbajumo(m): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2014
soludo93:
Patience is the only wife of Jonathan, while Aisha is the 7th recognized wife of Buhari. grin The other 6 are marginalised. ; D grin
. Abeg shut up,his 1st wife died in 2006 nd later married to Aisha.wea did u c 6wwives?slowpoke

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Odichi(f): 11:24am On Dec 12, 2014
Can't believe madam patience that verbose bad grammar was a school teacher. Are u trick or wot. Unbelievable. As for Mrs Bahari. She look her profession ,beauty.
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by popcykaylah(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2014
MalcoImX:
Are you sure it's from Abacha that she collected money?
my mistake ibb I mean
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by tdammy(m): 11:27am On Dec 12, 2014
mistabiola:
Buhari is a lucky man, kind of wife I pray for :::: intelligent and pretty cheesy grin

Btw ::::::: There's a war we must all fight, for the sake of Nigeria's future and our noblest expectations for her. On my BBM profile is a picture of the People's General, Muhammadu Buhari.

Someone asks: Are you APC?

Me: Nay...and I'll never be one. But I am for Buhari because he is surrounded by bunch of intellectuals.

Someone: So you want a Muslim President?

Me: What does religion matter?

Someone: Tah! Na wa for you o.

Me: Wetin happen?

Someone: No vex.....

Now, this someone is a university graduate o. A mature adult of this century. You can see that the ethno-religious malaise is still very much around.

We must utilise every teachable moment this period of electioneering, to dispel, nay undo, the mental bottlenecks, roadblocks, and encumbrances to our Nationhood.

Each one, teach one. Ethnicity and Religion should not count in deciding who should hold public office. Integrity is always KEY.

#TakeBackNIGERIA

#iStand4NewNIGERIA.

You are very correct, i reason with You, am always in support of someone that can think and reason the right way am a christian but i don't care if GMB is a Muslim @least he has proved him self in the past. and he can still do it again. Jonathan is a christian and yet he has the greatest corruption administration where by looting money is legal. and yet noting happened. And yet some idiot cant see tru. they are just religiously blind.

have u all forgotten what that man JONATHAN did during subsidue, after we voted him inn, in 2011 people where suffering and dieing during protest and yet he turned def hears to the same people who voted him inn. mchteeewww. I dont like APC but I REP TEAM BUHARI

Let those blind igbo bois come and talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by spankyflex(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2014
ukemeramat:
can someone pleASE ask anty peepee to return all those degrees... so obvious those degrees where both wit money... meanwhile "i rather kill myself than commit suicide" embarassed embarassed embarassed
where both with money?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by Charles4075(m): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2014
Mr Stan, all I have to say to you is that before the end of 2014, someone will make mockery of your mother and it shall come to pass since you like making jest of someone's mother. And to those too who are involved in this silly act, your mothers shall be mocked and humiliated, then you shall know the pains the children pass through each day.. Especially you Mr Stan, mark my words and my pic is available, if you need come searching and find what you're looking for..

1 Like

Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by chlowi(f): 11:31am On Dec 12, 2014
kaya09:
Her biography is wacky,na beauty we wan chop,Aisha sory. Mama peace is a hurstler,my kynda woman lol

i swear down
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by ayomidegambari(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2014
As goat stand, naso dem go price am 4 market. U fit compare obasanjo with monkey..bt nt patience wit aisha na
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by pekeyim: 12:00pm On Dec 12, 2014
okokhaerat:

u created jobs? shocked shocked mumu like u, the statement may be semantically wrong but syntactically correct
Like u syntactically quoted me. grin
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2014
gen2briz:
2015 go sweet die...

Meanwhile "My husband and sambo is very good people"

Where did she speak this one?
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by freshness2020: 12:04pm On Dec 12, 2014
ennon92:
re u ok?
Am very o.k sir!
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by dagr8oy: 12:06pm On Dec 12, 2014
intergral:
If you read PEJ's biography you will know that she was a confused woman imagine the jobs she did before: she was a teacher( I even wonder watin she dey use teach her students or maybe na deaf and dumb students) , she was a banker, lecturer, carpenter, mechanic, biologist, medical doctor, plantain seller, shoe shiner, conductor, footballer, software engineer, mathematician, okada rider and many more............. She met jonathan Drunk in one of the Bars in OTUOKE trying to sell his shoes to buy one bottle of gulder......... She was awarded P.H.D from one fake university in korea and she is planning to be awarded professor in CHAD!!!!!! Mehn dis country too much oh, hehehe my sweet 9ja...... Carry stone help me hit the like button cheesy

dis is hatred, mind u.....it can kill
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by PLEXPLEX(m): 12:08pm On Dec 12, 2014
Wife no wat is Aisha?
His first wife should make for better comparism with Dane & not this lady that younger than GMB 4th child
Re: Comparism Between Patience Jonathan And Aisha Buhari by MrEvolution7: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2014
COMPARISM or COMPARISON ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter / Tiwa Savage Goes Yeezy On Wizzy During An Event, Last Night, In U.K / Kcee Looking Like A Physically Challenged Person As He Poses With Dbanj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.